Apparently Pantera sold out!!

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Vinnie P
n0ob

Apparently Pantera sold out!!

Post by Vinnie P »

I was searching for some pics of Sepultura and Pantera and when i clicked on one of the links it was to a site about bands that sold out. It said that many bands (metallica included) have not sold out and many other bands like Pantera and Sepultura have sold out

This is the link to the site.
http://www.metal-rules.com/hell/hell_Fe ... ay2002.htm
It is total shit! The guy is a :fag: :fu:
Last edited by Vinnie P on Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
All For One And Stronger Than All
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

pantera sold out there glam metal fans :aargh: :fur:
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

Metallash wrote:pantera sold out there glam metal fans :aargh: :fur:
yep, but that's more than okay :pimp:
There's no light but there's hope...
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Hey Vinnie what's up. Hurry up and release home vid 4 and the unreleased Pantera tracks. :tup:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

Release all the Glamtera :aargh:
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

too much to read and who fucking cares. :zzz:
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
FredDie
Creampuff

Post by FredDie »

that guy who wrote it probably doesn't heard Reinventing the Steel!
What a dick!
I would like to meet him and kick him at his stupid face!
Cowboy From Poland!!!
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

Bigval wrote:too much to read and who fucking cares. :zzz:
Bad Guys Wear Black
Creampuff

Post by Bad Guys Wear Black »

i wouldnt be surprised pantera sold out. people used to watch them all the time in the early 90's.
"all the money in the fucking world couldnt buy me one second of trust or one ounce of faith in anything you're about. fuck you all."

"no respect gets no one no where. show respect."
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Metallica didn't sell out? Haha. St:Anger is such a crappy album. As are Load and Reload. St:Anger was their lame attempt to make a heavy record. Well they failed. Listen to it. Those damn jungle drums and the crappy ass MTV lyrics. Metallica truly sucks whale penis. And Pantera did NOT sell out. They evolved. They said they wanted to do every album heavier than the previous one, and goddamn it they did it. Metallica sucks. Pantera rules. And that's the fucking truth. :fu:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
The Trooper
Creampuff

Post by The Trooper »

That guy is an idiot. Pantera never sold out and I wonder what he's on? Why would they get heavier after every album while the music scene was getting lighter and becoming alternative. If that's considered selling out than it must be opposite day.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

FredDie wrote:that guy who wrote it probably doesn't heard Reinventing the Steel!
What a dick!
I would like to meet him and kick him at his stupid face!
:lol:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

vulgar_swede wrote:Metallica didn't sell out? Haha. St:Anger is such a crappy album. As are Load and Reload. St:Anger was their lame attempt to make a heavy record. Well they failed. Listen to it. Those damn jungle drums and the crappy ass MTV lyrics. Metallica truly sucks whale penis. And Pantera did NOT sell out. They evolved. They said they wanted to do every album heavier than the previous one, and goddamn it they did it. Metallica sucks. Pantera rules. And that's the fucking truth. :fu:
Load and Reload was an attempt to make a heavy album? Are you dumb? :lol: The lyrics on both of those albums were some of James' best work. stfu.
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

They sobered up and delivered a semi-decent metal CD again with "Reinventing The Steel". It tanked in terms of sales but they regained a lot of credibility in the metal underground.
Their next CD will make or break the band. After 20 years in the business will they continue on the path to redemption and put out a heavy metal CD? Or will they miss the glamour, fame and money and in an attempt to regain status and sales be "Driven" to produce "Vulgar Trendfollow Part II"? Only time will tell.
:lol: :lol:
[url]http://www.miltontwins.com/32472211/tour.html[/url]
[url]http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/catalog.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.resist.com/racistgames/index.htm[/url]
stretch
Cowboy From Hell

Post by stretch »

that site is just some gay glam metal site. if u read there top 100 albums of all time they only have 1 pantera album in it and its around 87. and its cowboys from hell.
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

:tup:
** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Avulsed wrote:
vulgar_swede wrote:Metallica didn't sell out? Haha. St:Anger is such a crappy album. As are Load and Reload. St:Anger was their lame attempt to make a heavy record. Well they failed. Listen to it. Those damn jungle drums and the crappy ass MTV lyrics. Metallica truly sucks whale penis. And Pantera did NOT sell out. They evolved. They said they wanted to do every album heavier than the previous one, and goddamn it they did it. Metallica sucks. Pantera rules. And that's the fucking truth. :fu:
Load and Reload was an attempt to make a heavy album? Are you dumb? :lol: The lyrics on both of those albums were some of James' best work. stfu.
Are you dumb? I wrote that St:Anger was their attempt to make a heavy album. Load and Reload just plain sucked. Read the whole thing next time asswipe.
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Post by strengthbeyondstrength »

This douchebag may be the most ignorant son of a bitch in the history of stupid motherfuckers. I'm trying to not get sucked into his lame trap, because none of what he says really matters. But hypocrisy is one thing i sure as hell can't tolerate. I literally read about 10 sentences of this shit and that was more than enough to see how uneducated this motherfucker is. He states that one of the "sell-out" factors for pantera is when they cut their hair and changed the way they dressed. Well rex cut his hair once, and phil did the exact opposite and grew his hair out. But there is no mention of the fact that metallica all cut their hair simultaneously, and started sporting their little black suits or whatever the fuck when load was released. As i said before, none of this really matters. It's just the bullshit hypocrisy that gets under my skin. This guy should be tied up and beaten with sticks and then banned from the metal community.
Vinnie P
n0ob

Post by Vinnie P »

Singned!
All For One And Stronger Than All