Did phil ever get 5 minutes alone?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Did phil ever get 5 minutes alone?

Post by fags mate »

with whoever the song is about? anyone heard if he ever got given 5 minutes alone? i hear it was directed at some smartass's father after the smartass got his ass whooped at a show.
????
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

He got 5 Minutes Alone with Rob Halford.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

fags mate wrote:with whoever the song is about? anyone heard if he ever got given 5 minutes alone? i hear it was directed at some smartass's father after the smartass got his ass whooped at a show.
????
:lll:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Btw, this topic is fucking retarded.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

no. next question.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

cheyenne blah blah you'r the most predictable cunt ever. same with most people on here, every question is met with about 5 or 10 responses of faggot, retard , fuck off, big bullyboy talk then they finally settle down and think about the question.
makes for a good read tho.

just for the record, anyone who could rack up 2000 posts on any internet forum has some nerve calling anyone else a faggot/retard.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

fags mate wrote:cheyenne blah blah you'r the most predictable cunt ever. same with most people on here, every question is met with about 5 or 10 responses of faggot, retard , fuck off, big bullyboy talk then they finally settle down and think about the question.

just for the record, anyone who could rack up 2000 posts on any internet forum has some nerve calling anyone else a faggot/retard.
:zzz:
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

you want a piece shit-bag?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

fags mate wrote:you want a piece shit-bag?
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

where do you live
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Why are you friends with fags?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

He got his 5 minutes alone with god when he died and came back to life! PHIL IS GOD!!!!! :aargh:
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

hey lager what the hell are you doing on a computer anyway meatbrain? i would'v thought you'd be outside munting around with your sledgehammer buddies?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

BonestorM
Vulgar Bastard

Post by BonestorM »

I want 5 minutes alone with fags mate :fur:
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I got 5 minutes alone with fags mate's mom :tup:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

fags mate wrote:you want a piece?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

fags mate wrote:hey lager what the hell are you doing on a computer anyway meatbrain? i would'v thought you'd be outside munting around with your sledgehammer buddies?
oh.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Post by strengthbeyondstrength »

It's cool if you all wanna rip on this dude, but there is one person i just have to call out and that's aeon. I'm sick of reading your lame ass posts. It's the same 3 fucking things. You either repeat what someone has said(post whore), put a snoozing emoticon, or write stfu. You are the most unoriginal piece of repeating shit. And over 6300 posts, let me guess, you don't get laid much. And that cock you take up your ass doesn't count either. So do me a favor, wipe the dirt off your knees and the jizz from the corner of your mouth and shut the fuck up pussyboy. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

strengthbeyondstrength wrote:It's cool if you all wanna rip on this dude, but there is one person i just have to call out and that's aeon. I'm sick of reading your lame ass posts. It's the same 3 fucking things. You either repeat what someone has said(post whore), put a snoozing emoticon, or write stfu. You are the most unoriginal piece of repeating shit. And over 6300 posts, let me guess, you don't get laid much. And that cock you take up your ass doesn't count either. So do me a favor, wipe the dirt off your knees and the jizz from the corner of your mouth and shut the fuck up pussyboy. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
Shut up, assholehead. Aeon is cool.
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Even though you're trying to talk shit to me, i can't be mad at you. Assholehead is kind of funny.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Where do you live in FL?
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

you all suck...go lick eachothers anus

** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

I live right outside of FT.Lauderdale.
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

aeone is cool??? well i didn't know it was cool to post on a bulletin board day n night, what a shitbag.
boring as fuck too, strength beyond strength is about the 1st person on here i agree with.

let me guess, the next 3 posts on here from anyone other than strengthbeyondstrength...........................

faggot?
go fuck yourself?
go away and die?
retarded peice of shit?
or maybe if its from that boring crackwhore eone it might be as excitinbg as :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

fags mate wrote:aeone is cool??? well i didn't know it was cool to post on a bulletin board day n night, what a shitbag.
boring as fuck too, strength beyond strength is about the 1st person on here i agree with.

let me guess, the next 3 posts on here from anyone other than strengthbeyondstrength...........................

faggot?
go fuck yourself?
go away and die?
retarded peice of shit?
or maybe if its from that boring crackwhore eone it might be as excitinbg as :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Idiot
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

fags mate wrote:faggot?
go fuck yourself?
go away and die?
retarded peice of shit?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Aeon wrote:
fags mate wrote:cheyenne blah blah you'r the most predictable cunt ever. same with most people on here, every question is met with about 5 or 10 responses of faggot, retard , fuck off, big bullyboy talk then they finally settle down and think about the question.

He right though you low-life pieces of shits need to get a life instead of posting it away on the internet
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Is Phil's name really Revolution? I heard it in a song and I'm wondering if you guys know about this.

Thanks in advance.

Post by Guest »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Is Phil's name really Revolution? I heard it in a song and I'm wondering if you guys know about this.
Forever is his name, you dumb Pantera n00b twat :jew: :fag: :roll: :no: :zzz: :hit: :fu:
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

i got a question also, was phil really broken when he wrote "I'm Broken"?
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

is the underground in america about the chain of coal mines phil owned between the years 1995-96?
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Aeon is a douche and a vagina, therefore he must live with the constant struggle everyday of trying to douche himself.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

fags mate wrote:you want a piece shit-bag?
Are you trying to start a fight? :lol:
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Gnarkiller wrote:
Aeon wrote:

He right though you low-life pieces of shits need to get a life instead of posting it away on the internet
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

hippy wrote:i got a question also, was phil really broken when he wrote "I'm Broken"?
always using other people's jokes. :lol:
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

its a message board, stop whinnig
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Does Phil really belong to it?
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Does phil really shed his skin? Like a snake perhaps? If so , he just became a million times more bad ass. If somebody could answer my question asap i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

strengthbeyondstrength wrote:Does phil really shed his skin? Like a snake perhaps? If so , he just became a million times more bad ass. If somebody could answer my question asap i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
:lol: oh fuck