EHG 8/15/05 (someone came out from under his rock)

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Strangleholder
Creampuff

EHG 8/15/05 (someone came out from under his rock)

Post by Strangleholder »

Thought you all might find this show interesting...for obvious reasons....

http://www.riffrock.com/forums2/allpost ... +2005+cbgb
The people who have crippled you, you want to see them burn
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I thought it would have been a video :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

Lager wrote:I thought it would have been a video :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
What part of my message gave you the impression there would be a video anywhere in it? I guess concert reviews are a new concept for dumbasses like you.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Tell me where you said it was a review you faggot. Fucking hell, banned.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

Lager wrote:Tell me where you said it was a review you faggot. Fucking hell, banned.
Tell me where I said there was a video. Look at forum description....tour dates, concert reviews. There's a review and photos from this show attached in my post. Quite being an elitist bitch.

Thought the stupid Phil-worshippers would appreciate the post.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

You're retarded. It was old news when you posted it anyway.
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

Lager wrote:You're retarded. It was old news when you posted it anyway.
I posted it two days after the show, how is that old news? Oh yeah, lagers are for pussies....try drinking a real beer.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

2 days = old news on here. And my nick name isn't Lager because I drink it. Just shut the fuck up.
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

Lager wrote:2 days = old news on here. And my nick name isn't Lager because I drink it. Just shut the fuck up.
I forgot most here consider posting messages on BB's a healthy form of social interaction.

I thought I was banned? :fu:
Dominate
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Dominate »

I immensely enjoy relatively new posters getting hostile towards people who have been here for many years, ranting about how things "work" here at the BB. :lol:
polarity, not duality
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

Dominate wrote:I immensely enjoy relatively new posters getting hostile towards people who have been here for many years, ranting about how things "work" here at the BB. :lol:
Yep, I know. I bet if was a 'regular' I wouldn't have gotten the hostility. I don't post 10-20 messages every day so I guess I'm not a regular.

The Superjoint and stonerrock.com BB's are superior, less assholes and people like better bands there.
metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

Strangleholder wrote:
Dominate wrote:I immensely enjoy relatively new posters getting hostile towards people who have been here for many years, ranting about how things "work" here at the BB. :lol:
Yep, I know. I bet if was a 'regular' I wouldn't have gotten the hostility. I don't post 10-20 messages every day so I guess I'm not a regular.

The Superjoint and stonerrock.com BB's are superior, less assholes and people like better bands there.
then go back to them :jew: :tup:
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

metaljess wrote:
Strangleholder wrote:

then go back to them :jew: :tup:
Oh my god you called me a Jew. How is that supposed to piss me off when I'm not even Jewish? Nice try though.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Strangleholder wrote:

Everyone gets hositility here. Go back to the Superarmdope Ritual board.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Lager wrote: Go back to the Superarmdope Ritual board.
Do it Vince,Again!!! :tup: