Left handed Far Beyond Driven deans...

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Left handed Far Beyond Driven deans...

Post by Dimebaggage »

so when i heard about these things being made i was pretty excited and still am... im just wondering... did anyone here order one? ive heard there about 60 - 90 days behind the regular fbd and razor back models... anyone else have any sort of news?
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Is playing a guitar upside down really worth the extra money?
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

its not being played upside down, there making it left handed.. can you read the fucking title? :fag:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

It was a joke..
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

It's called right handed for more than one reason. Learn the correct way :) :tup:
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

scrotal_tug wrote:It's called right handed for more than one reason. Learn the correct way :) :tup:
well if im left handed theres no way i could learn to play right handed, ive tried it, i can barly strum the strings when i try to play right handed.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Dimebaggage wrote:
scrotal_tug wrote:It's called right handed for more than one reason. Learn the correct way :) :tup:
well if im left handed theres no way i could learn to play right handed, ive tried it, i can barly strum the strings when i try to play right handed.
Tell that to Michael Angelo.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Dimebaggage wrote:
Try harder.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Dimebaggage wrote:
If I learned to play right handed and I am left-handed so can you retard.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

well im not micheal angelo now am i? and like i give a shit if people here have done it? your probably bullshiting anyway. :fag:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

How long have you been playing for?
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

its been about two years now, wow are you actully someone who isnt an asshole on this board? lol
Assman
n0ob

Post by Assman »

The FBD Tribute guitar sucks. Why would you want that thing? It doesn't even have a Floyd Rose in it.

And SuicideNote, Michelangelo isn't two names you fuckin penis breath. :fu:
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

Assman wrote:The FBD Tribute guitar sucks. Why would you want that thing? It doesn't even have a Floyd Rose in it.

And SuicideNote, Michelangelo isn't two names you fuckin penis breath. :fu:
the FBD does have a floyd rose, your thinking of the DBD tribute.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Hey faggots, maybe he actually wants to play a guitar designed for lefties.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
InfernalEmpire
Far Beyond Driven

Post by InfernalEmpire »

Assman wrote:The FBD Tribute guitar sucks. Why would you want that thing? It doesn't even have a Floyd Rose in it.

And SuicideNote, Michelangelo isn't two names you fuckin penis breath.
Dear Christ you're fucking stupid.. :no:

1) The FBD Tribute does have a Floyd Rose. Go look it up yourself.
2) He was referring to Michael Angelo Batio, Dean guitar endorser, and one hell of a fucking shredder. Therefore it IS spelled in 2 words.

Learn what the fuck you're talking about before saying stupid shit. :fag:
\m/ VADER \m/
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Hey faggots, maybe he actually wants to play a guitar designed for lefties.
We only want to save him money :aargh:
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

croninburg wrote:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Hey faggots, maybe he actually wants to play a guitar designed for lefties.
We only want to save him money :aargh:

its only a couple hundred more... no biggie lol
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

to answer the original question, there was a bunch of lefty FBD's on Ebay not long ago, and all the sellers had them in stock and ready to ship.
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

BLAK2TH wrote:to answer the original question, there was a bunch of lefty FBD's on Ebay not long ago, and all the sellers had them in stock and ready to ship.
thank you blak2th... the only intelligent one here, cause hes part of the fukin clan!!!!!!! \m/
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Dimebaggage wrote:
BLAK2TH wrote:to answer the original question, there was a bunch of lefty FBD's on Ebay not long ago, and all the sellers had them in stock and ready to ship.
thank you blak2th... the only intelligent one here, cause hes part of the fukin clan!!!!!!! \m/
Where is Outlaw?
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Assman
n0ob

Post by Assman »

InfernalEmpire wrote:

2) He was referring to Michael Angelo Batio, Dean guitar endorser, and one hell of a fucking shredder. Therefore it IS spelled in 2 words.

Alright, it does have a Floyd Rose. I saw pictures a few weeks ago where it didn't have one, so go fuck yourself. Either way, it's just a way to make money off of Dime's death. :tdown: Too many ridiculous graphics on it. Getting a guitar that someone else plays, is fuckin bullshit anyways. Be original.

As for Michael Angelo Batio, I've never heard of him, and I could give a fuck less who he is. :fu:
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

tough guy now are we?
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Assman wrote:
InfernalEmpire wrote:

Alright, it does have a Floyd Rose. I saw pictures a few weeks ago where it didn't have one, so go fuck yourself. Either way, it's just a way to make money off of Dime's death. :tdown: Too many ridiculous graphics on it. Getting a guitar that someone else plays, is fuckin bullshit anyways. Be original.

As for Michael Angelo Batio, I've never heard of him, and I could give a fuck less who he is. :fu:
Jesus christ you're a fucking idiot. Exploiting Dime's death? He signed a contract with them, commission from the sale of his sig series will probably go to support his family :roll:

Please keep your BS in the free zone :zzz:
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Assman wrote: Getting a guitar that someone else plays, is fuckin bullshit anyways. Be original.
ok fagmo, you honestly think youre the only person in the world who plays your guitar? :roll:
Assman
n0ob

Post by Assman »

Read deeper fuckstain. If you get a guitar because someone else has it, you are not original. I chose my guitar because of the way it sounds, not because someone famous has it. Also, where did I say that I am the only person in the world with my guitar? Ya fuckin douche!
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

This thread rules.
insurgent89
Creampuff Sr.

Post by insurgent89 »

Assman wrote:
InfernalEmpire wrote:

you are a fucking dumbass. i play deans, im original. what do u play? im sure i can find someone else who plays one. and i play deans because they are tough as nails. and if dime didnt want people to play his guitar WHY WOULD HE MAKE A PRODUCTION MODEL!!!
Go To www.myspace.com/soulcrusher6669 to check out my band.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Assman wrote:
InfernalEmpire wrote:

Never heard of him? Get the fuck out of here. Just go. :fu:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
insurgent89
Creampuff Sr.

Post by insurgent89 »

vulgar_swede wrote:
Assman wrote:
InfernalEmpire wrote:

Never heard of him? Get the fuck out of here. Just go. :fu:
:tup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go To www.myspace.com/soulcrusher6669 to check out my band.