Since that other "Rex" thread has been locked.....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Since that other "Rex" thread has been locked.....

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

While Rex was so busy on his knees lickin Phil's penis during the second Down record, he didn't bother to look up and notice that Phil was in the process of screwing him over by going and making other plans that didn't even involve him - aka Super Junkies Ritual. Then Rex had to settle for playing bass in Crowbar while Phil was off using his own brain cells once and then destroying them with a lethal dose of american drugs and stupidity. Damn, I just love Phil's sense of loyalty! I'm sure Rex does too. Ha ha ha!!! Phil's a guy you can really trust!

Then, about a year and a half ago, someone posted a thread on another message board saying something to the effect of "Rex isn't with Crowbar any more" or something like that. If you would have gone onto http://www.crowbarmusic.com at that time, it had him listed with them under the "members" tab. BUT when you looked under the news section, which is updated more frequently, it said that they have some guy by the name of Patrick Bruders playing bass with them for their European tour. That tidbit of information was posted on there on 5/14/04. In fact, it's STILL on there as of 8/3/05. Now it's also been suggested that Rex only plays/played bass for them in the studio and not for tours. So who knows?

Either way, I bet that NOW Rex feels like a total a$$hole for letting Phil brainwash him into leaving the brothers and the BEST-PAYING gig that he ever had or ever will. Pantera vs. Crowwho???? Dumb $hit.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Let me get a tissue for everybody that's going to cry.
:fu:
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Re: Since that other "Rex" thread has been locked.

Post by BLAK2TH »

Alfie wrote: Oh god.. looks like its time to bring the hammer down again..

The faggots are starting to invade... :x
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

:zzz:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

phil and rex just wanted to do their own shit. get the fuck over it pantera is dead, so quit your fucking bitching you fucking dick.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

yeah get over it you fucking dork :zzz: