They came from a pure power source...

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Wrona
Mouth For War

They came from a pure power source...

Post by Wrona »

...that evolved in to a power groove...and thats where they stand...the best power groove band in the world.
GordonCore
Creampuff

Post by GordonCore »

böhse onkelz! you know the ,,ö" ?? No?,cause you are stupid
yesterday don't mean shit
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Deutche land uber phalice. Play nice here or I'll take away your E-Z bake :jew: ovens.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

:aargh:
Bren
Grim

Re: They came from a pure power source...

Post by Bren »

TK wrote:...that evolved in to a power groove...and thats where they stand...the best power groove band in the world.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :tup:
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

GordonCore wrote:böhse onkelz! you know the ,,ö" ?? No?,cause you are stupid
:? :lol:
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

It's the fucking truth.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

shut up wrona
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

We all think you're a faggot, yet you don't go away.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

buck satan wrote:shut up wrona
emaykay
Creampuff

Post by emaykay »

\m/ DIMEBAG :aargh:
The pulse of heavy metal lies in the underground
Glamtera
Creampuff

Post by Glamtera »

Who cares Pantera fucking sucks, they were never good. They are basically just a gateway band into real metal

For me I started out with the black album, ozzy, panterrible, megacrap, fear factory, machinehead

i dabbled in some more mainstream garbage for awhile with korn, white zombie, etc.. but that got old quickly

then I got into slayer, six feet under, cannibal corpse, deicide, in flames, which were ok for awhile but let's face it slayer and deicide really haven't been good for a long time, and those other bands were never good.

THEN finally someone told me what good metal was and I got into vader, morbid angel, suffocation, immolation, immortal, darkthrone, burzum, mayhem, etc... and haven't really looked back since.

I don't even think I could bear to listen to a pantera album in it's entirety these days...It's just too shitty, and annoying. Almost all those bands except in the last paragraph were never anything but complete shit with the exception of metallica and slayer, some of their earlier works which I still listen to today.

I would just die of bordom I think if I were forced to listen to a pantera album today...

unless of course it's Power Metal :aargh:
Take a look at
my ice cream cone baby
go ahead take a lick can't wait
to take you home
beat you with my stick
Madbastard
Creampuff

Post by Madbastard »

Whoaaaaa! That "Glamtera" guy's really cool right... he knows what is the best music for us.
I think you should go and throw yerself in the nearest river bitch.
You think listening to that shit black metal is really cool? Have you lost yer ears in the war? Or was it yer brain?
I listen to all kind of music (but only to original things), but black metal is so damn weak, that I can't stand it. Probably you're about 14 years old, and think, that being satanist is cool. Probably it is, in the school yer going.
Haven't you noticed yet, that this is a PANTERA message board? Why don't you go on the Immolation message board, or on some other shit? I know why, 'cause there is no such message board, because those dicks live out of 2-3 fools like you...
PANTERA IS IMMENSE!!!
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

Madbastard wrote:Whoaaaaa! That "Glamtera" guy's really cool right... he knows what is the best music for us.
I think you should go and throw yerself in the nearest river bitch.
You think listening to that shit black metal is really cool? Have you lost yer ears in the war? Or was it yer brain?
I listen to all kind of music (but only to original things), but black metal is so damn weak, that I can't stand it. Probably you're about 14 years old, and think, that being satanist is cool. Probably it is, in the school yer going.
Haven't you noticed yet, that this is a PANTERA message board? Why don't you go on the Immolation message board, or on some other shit? I know why, 'cause there is no such message board, because those dicks live out of 2-3 fools like you...
PANTERA IS IMMENSE!!!
Right on! :tup:

Black metal is for Norwegian church burners who think Satan will come to liberate them from their tortured Nordic existance! Fuckin shit! Pantera had one of the greatest guitarists and drummer to date and in your face vocals (Sorry Rex don't really notice you!), what more could you want?
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

Glamtera wrote:Who cares Pantera fucking sucks, they were never good. They are basically just a gateway band into real metal

For me I started out with the black album, ozzy, panterrible, megacrap, fear factory, machinehead

i dabbled in some more mainstream garbage for awhile with korn, white zombie, etc.. but that got old quickly

then I got into slayer, six feet under, cannibal corpse, deicide, in flames, which were ok for awhile but let's face it slayer and deicide really haven't been good for a long time, and those other bands were never good.

THEN finally someone told me what good metal was and I got into vader, morbid angel, suffocation, immolation, immortal, darkthrone, burzum, mayhem, etc... and haven't really looked back since.

I don't even think I could bear to listen to a pantera album in it's entirety these days...It's just too shitty, and annoying. Almost all those bands except in the last paragraph were never anything but complete shit with the exception of metallica and slayer, some of their earlier works which I still listen to today.

I would just die of bordom I think if I were forced to listen to a pantera album today...

unless of course it's Power Metal :aargh:
attempt at being provocative-failed. No one cares what you think.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]