Just a little tune I wrote this morning..

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Just a little tune I wrote this morning..

Post by croninburg »

It's pretty mellow so if you're a complete metalhead don't waste your time..

Edit: It'll be back up in a little while :x
Assman
n0ob

Post by Assman »

Faggot.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Did you listen to it? It's hard to tell.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

It's back.. I might find a way to stream it eventually.

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=144S ... YA9M3M7RAL
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

I like it... keep me updated.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Thank you, may you live long and get laid often :tup:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

It's now streaming from purevolume:

http://www.purevolume.com/croninburg
Chewbacca
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Chewbacca »

Not bad, a bit :zzz: . Oh and the elec guitar is auwful. Soundwise I mean.
Assman
n0ob

Post by Assman »

You fuckin suck!! LMFAO, this sounds like shit...I'm listening to it right now and I can't stop laughing at the fact that you actually posted this piece of shit! :lol: :fag:
Chewbacca
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Chewbacca »

Assman wrote:You fuckin suck!! LMFAO, this sounds like shit...I'm listening to it right now and I can't stop laughing at the fact that you actually posted this piece of shit! :lol: :fag:
Its not that bad. Maybe you should post some of your shit before knocking others? The guy can clearly play guitar, can you?
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

I tell you guys one thing. I have never been blown away by any music posted on this board, so the critical motherfuckers need to back the fuck off.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Assman wrote:You fuckin suck!! LMFAO, this sounds like shit...I'm listening to it right now and I can't stop laughing at the fact that you actually posted this piece of shit! :lol: :fag:
Next time i'll use less "faggot" on the guitar :lol:
Assman
n0ob

Post by Assman »

I need to back off because you've never been blown away by the music posted here? Does that make any sense to you? Suicide Note, get fuckin real man. :fu: If you like that shit, you don't belong here, and neither do you croninburg.

Chewbacca, I've played guitar since I can remember. This little shit has no talent, and if he's gonna post his bullshit, I'm gonna tear it apart.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Assman wrote:if he's gonna post his bullshit, I'm gonna tear it apart.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

this dude is a madman!!!
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Assman wrote:I need to back off because you've never been blown away by the music posted here? Does that make any sense to you? Suicide Note, get fuckin real man. :fu: If you like that shit, you don't belong here, and neither do you croninburg.

Chewbacca, I've played guitar since I can remember. This little shit has no talent, and if he's gonna post his bullshit, I'm gonna tear it apart.
I don't care if you're Jimi Fucking Hendrix, please keep your stupid shit out of my thread :zzz:
Last edited by croninburg on Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Right off the bat, I'll tell you now that this is fucking cool. Forget some of these other pricks who think nothing is relevant music if it isn't 300 bpm sweep-picking. Remember, these are the same hacks sporting hesher haircuts and rock Saxon and Manowar swag. Do you really give a fuck someone like that thinks? :roll:

My only criticism is the distorted part sounds like it was recorded direct and with too much gain. LAy off the gain if you are doing wide chord voicings, otherwise it muddies up quick.

Otherwise, carry on. I thought it was great. :tup:
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Thanks Pfloyd. By recorded direct, do you mean guitar>pedal>PC audio in?[/list]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

croninburg wrote:Thanks Pfloyd. By recorded direct, do you mean guitar>pedal>PC audio in?[/list]
Yeah, you can get away with it sometimes doing clean, but distorted it turns into a raging mess.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

I like it, I am guessing you used the tele and the floor processor?
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

CFH Eternal wrote:I like it, I am guessing you used the tele and the floor processor?
Bingo :tup:

Thanks for the advice Pfloyd, would it sound better recorded clean and then adding effects in Logic :?
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

croninburg wrote:
CFH Eternal wrote:I like it, I am guessing you used the tele and the floor processor?
Bingo :tup:

Thanks for the advice Pfloyd, would it sound better recorded clean and then adding effects in Logic :?
Yeah, teles never take well with a high gain tone unlessed their modded to do so. You should have done more of Keith Richards dirty tone. :tup:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

slow....relaxing....

I AM DISTORTION!!!!

...funky..mellow..
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Chewbacca
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Chewbacca »

Assman wrote:I need to back off because you've never been blown away by the music posted here? Does that make any sense to you? Suicide Note, get fuckin real man. :fu: If you like that shit, you don't belong here, and neither do you croninburg.

I've played guitar since I was 14. I think I'm pretty good although there are many better guitarists on this board probably and certainly in the world. The stuff he posted might not fit to your taste or expectation as to what a good guitar player is but he can play guitar.

Funny, I still have not heard any of your shit. Or are you just talking shit cause you're a crap / faile guitarist yourself?

Post some shit assman. Put your ass were your mouth is,......or are you already doing that?
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Please grace us with your wizardry on the guitar.
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

This is really good.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

:) I've played guitar for 2 years now and ive grown up listening to my dad all my life. Your music is bad ass up untill you first start goin into the distorted part. Just use a little less distortion to give it a cleaner sound. Other than that it was awsome. Keep rockin*[/b]
*R.I.P. Dimebag Darrel Lance Abbott*
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Chewbacca
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Chewbacca »

Hey Assman!(thats a seriously worrying name???) Post your shit!!!!!!!! :x
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

assman's too busy getting his shit pushed in to post his stuff... or maybe he doesnt even own a guitar? :lol:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

:lol:
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

It sounded good,the distortion sounded a bit harsh for the song..but all in all good work.
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

Pflöyd wrote:Right off the bat, I'll tell you now that this is fucking cool. Forget some of these other pricks who think nothing is relevant music if it isn't 300 bpm sweep-picking. Remember, these are the same hacks sporting hesher haircuts and rock Saxon and Manowar swag. Do you really give a fuck someone like that thinks? :roll:

My only criticism is the distorted part sounds like it was recorded direct and with too much gain. LAy off the gain if you are doing wide chord voicings, otherwise it muddies up quick.

Otherwise, carry on. I thought it was great. :tup:
Agreed.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

your name is assman you fucking faggot piece of shit
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

not bad. i especially liked the beginning, but like everyone has said, the distortion muddied up everything and felt out of place.. all in all, keep recording. :tup:
"The world I live in is one where I have five quarrels a day, each with someone who really takes me on over something; and if I can't get into an argument, I go looking for one, to make sure I trust my own arguments, to hone them."