Junkie0423
n0ob

Superjoint Board

Post by Junkie0423 »

What the hell happened to it?!? :no:
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

i dont know... hasnt worked in a week or so..
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

I dont know but I hope it goes away- along with the band. :tup:
Get killed.
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Jefferino wrote:I dont know but I hope it goes away- along with the band. :tup:
:no:
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

MindsetOfAnnihilation wrote:
:no:
:D
Get killed.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

I would type "LOL" in all caps to mock you, but that was a nice Starlight Express on your part.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

true/false
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Browns Town wrote:
true/false
The likes of which/you've never seen. :x
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

That board sucked, and you know what?? That band sucked too. Get the fuck outta here you cocksucking son of a bitch with your superjoint spitual bullshit. Take that shit to heart and wipe your ass with it, sucka.

Eat your heart out
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Junkie0423
n0ob

Agreed

Post by Junkie0423 »

Yeah, Superjoint sucks, Pantera was way better. :no:
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

PD wrote:That board sucked, and you know what?? That band sucked too. Get the fuck outta here you cocksucking son of a bitch with your superjoint spitual bullshit. Take that shit to heart and wipe your ass with it, sucka.

Eat your heart out
shut the fuck up Superjoint is bad ass... in no way are they even on a level even close to Pantera... but they still kick ass
Junkie0423
n0ob

Post by Junkie0423 »

Shut the hell up you moron I was just kidding. Superjoint Ritual is the best band in heavy metal. I'm not gonna go so far to say they are better than Pantera right now, but they are the best band currently in heavy metal by far.

Guitar Freak
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Guitar Freak »

Junkie0423 wrote:they are the best band currently in heavy metal by far.
For a mainstream faggot kid who doesn’t know shit about metal.
Junkie0423
n0ob

Okay..

Post by Junkie0423 »

Guitar Freak wrote:
Yeah bitch I bet your favorite band is Korn, suck my cock motherfucker, choke on it. :fu: :jesus:
Guitar Freak
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Okay..

Post by Guitar Freak »

Junkie0423 wrote:
Guitar Freak wrote:
Yeah bitch I bet your favorite band is Korn, suck my cock motherfucker, choke on it. :fu: :jesus:
Idiot, only your kind would listen to that crap, i.e. Korn and Superjoint
Junkie0423
n0ob

Linkin Park

Post by Junkie0423 »

How dare you yell out Linkin Park at a Superjoint Ritual show you fucking pussy. :fu:
Guitar Freak
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Linkin Park

Post by Guitar Freak »

Junkie0423 wrote:How dare you yell out Linkin Park at a Superjoint Ritual show you fucking pussy. :fu:
Guitar Freak wrote:Idiot, only your kind would listen to that crap, i.e. Korn and Superjoint
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Aeon wrote:
I would type "LOL" in all caps to mock you, but that was a nice Starlight Express on your part.
Well ive gathered that much- it just gets old, im not Dimebucker or something..i think i add at least 1% to this board.

edit: Ill take you out of my sig- that was the only way i could get your attention.
Get killed.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Junkie0423 wrote:Shut the hell up you moron I was just kidding. Superjoint Ritual is the best band in heavy metal. I'm not gonna go so far to say they are better than Pantera right now, but they are the best band currently in heavy metal by far.

Your e-mail address is Killswitch22_7@hotmail.com. Do you have any right to talk?
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

PD wrote:That board sucked, and you know what?? That band sucked too. Get the fuck outta here you cocksucking son of a bitch with your superjoint spitual bullshit. Take that shit to heart and wipe your ass with it, sucka.

Eat your heart out
shut the fuck up Superjoint is bad ass... in no way are they even on a level even close to Pantera... but they still kick ass
Get your ears checked sucka cause they sound like shit. You like shit? I bet you eat shit and then talk it right back out.

That band blows and so does Phillipe
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Junkie0423 wrote:Shut the hell up you moron I was just kidding. Superjoint Ritual is the best band in heavy metal. I'm not gonna go so far to say they are better than Pantera right now, but they are the best band currently in heavy metal by far.

You are a FAGGOT. Die

:fu:
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

And don't take these insults to heart.

I'm just saying, that band is a mess. No direction, no purity, no soundness, no good.

To say that they may perhaps be even close to Pantera's quality is saying you like sticking cocks in your mouth. But hey, maybe that's your thing, bitch.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
St. Anger Trash Cans
Vulgar Bastard

Post by St. Anger Trash Cans »

Who cares, Superjoint sucks. Phil killed Pantera which ultimately Dimebag because he chose that piece of shit worthless band as his "main" band. Boring as fuck to listen to with crappy riffs. Down is far superior.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

superjoint is damn good
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Re: Agreed

Post by Jorgen »

Junkie0423 wrote:Yeah, Superjoint sucks, Pantera was way better. :no:
You conform far too easily.
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

St. Anger Trash Cans wrote:Phil killed Pantera which ultimately Dimebag because he chose that piece of shit worthless band as his "main" band.
Christ not this topic again.
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

St. Anger Trash Cans wrote:Who cares, Superjoint sucks. Phil killed Pantera which ultimately Dimebag because he chose that piece of shit worthless band as his "main" band. Boring as fuck to listen to with crappy riffs. Down is far superior.
y does it always come back to this??? dont you think if Phil killed Dime than he would be in jail..? well he didnt obviously... some stupid peice of shit paranoid scitzo did... i wont even give that fat fuck, couldnt hack it in the military, the respect of saying his name on this board.... and just cause Phil didnt want to do Pantera anymore doesnt mean he killed dime you fucking fag. he was with pantera since late '88? and stayed with them till late '02 ish... maybe he got bored with hanging out with dime vinnie and rex? almost 14 years with the same guys all year round might get boring i dont know.... "whats done is done and gone so why cry"
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

and by the way... the SJR board is back up so you can stop posting here
Junkie0423
n0ob

Radiohead Sucks

Post by Junkie0423 »

Aeon_Spoke wrote:

Your e-mail address is Killswitch22_7@hotmail.com. Do you have any right to talk?
Its just an e-mail address, I hate that shitty band and u, you son of a bitch. :fu:
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

You hate them so much, you put them in your e-mail address? I bet you use that reasoning to justify your Cradle of Filth t-shirts.
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

SJR have some good tunes. However, who gives a fuck about their BB.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Aeon_Spoke wrote:You hate them so much, you put them in your e-mail address? I bet you use that reasoning to justify your Cradle of Filth t-shirts.
Cradle of Filth have awesome T shirts :x
Stan Howser
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Stan Howser »

BLAK2TH wrote:superjoint is damn good

Back in 2002
St. Anger Trash Cans
Vulgar Bastard

Post by St. Anger Trash Cans »

St. Anger Trash Cans wrote:Who cares, Superjoint sucks. Phil killed Pantera which ultimately Dimebag because he chose that piece of shit worthless band as his "main" band. Boring as fuck to listen to with crappy riffs. Down is far superior.
y does it always come back to this??? dont you think if Phil killed Dime than he would be in jail..? well he didnt obviously... some stupid peice of shit paranoid scitzo did... i wont even give that fat fuck, couldnt hack it in the military, the respect of saying his name on this board.... and just cause Phil didnt want to do Pantera anymore doesnt mean he killed dime you fucking fag. he was with pantera since late '88? and stayed with them till late '02 ish... maybe he got bored with hanging out with dime vinnie and rex? almost 14 years with the same guys all year round might get boring i dont know.... "whats done is done and gone so why cry"
I am not saying Phil killed Dime directly or indirectly or even intentionally but his actions of leaving Pantera and talking shit about Dime gave that sick in the head fat fuck all the motive he needed to do what he did in my opinion. Do you honestly think that if Phil had actually stayed with Pantera Dime would be dead right now? Fuck no, they would be touring arenas or other big venues with extra security instead of small clubs with no security where something like this could have easily happened. Things happen in life for a reason, but this could have been prevented. Phil made the wrong decision, if he would have swallowed his pride I truely believe Dime would still be with us.
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

no shit douche bag, good thing most of u meatheads
were such stooopid bafoons u couldn't find ur way there,
ur smart computer buddy probably set y'alls
homepage to this BB cuz u can't do anything other then
type like a nigger speaks, and turn on ur bright light box
box on ur coffee table
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

St. Anger Trash Cans wrote:
I am not saying Phil killed Dime directly or indirectly or even intentionally but his actions of leaving Pantera and talking shit about Dime gave that sick in the head fat fuck all the motive he needed to do what he did in my opinion. Do you honestly think that if Phil had actually stayed with Pantera Dime would be dead right now? Fuck no, they would be touring arenas or other big venues with extra security instead of small clubs with no security where something like this could have easily happened. Things happen in life for a reason, but this could have been prevented. Phil made the wrong decision, if he would have swallowed his pride I truely believe Dime would still be with us.
yea but bands break up thats life... no one shot Ozzy when he left Sabbath, or no one shot Bruce Dicenson when he left Maiden, and those are 2 bands with huge success on different levels. and it isnt Phil's words that kill dime.. .it was the media pushing the feud between them,,, its not like Dime and Vinnie didnt have there words for Phil or SJR. Just because someone talks shit about someone else, that doesnt justify some fat fuck going to kill someone over it... i think the only way the situation would have been prevented is that if that fat bastards mom would have given her husband a blow job that night instead of conceving... if anything Phil would have been better off getting shot, to me that would have made more sense
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

p u k e wrote:
type like a smurf speaks
, and turn on ur bright light box
box on ur coffee table
:lol:

Consider urself Starlight Expressed. Here's ur complimentary bag of peanuts.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
phurtis_the_turd
Creampuff

Post by phurtis_the_turd »

gabbo gabbo gabbo GABBO!!!!
I just so want the perfect poop.
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
p u k e wrote:
type like a smurf speaks
, and turn on ur bright light box
box on ur coffee table
:lol:

Consider urself Starlight Expressed. Here's ur complimentary bag of peanuts.
thank u, I wil accept ur tiny sac of nuts and I will sell them to Michael Jackson if u hadn't heard he likes little boy genitals, to bad u didn't get the memo