Dimebag's razor necklace (I know, I know)

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
masheteemirage
Creampuff

Dimebag's razor necklace (I know, I know)

Post by masheteemirage »

I'm sure this gets asked a lot but I'm new. I saw a topic with this title but it was... a mess.

My question is, does anyone know the height/width of the blade he wore? I've bought at least 10 from various sites that make them look big, but then end up being like an inch long.

Image Image

the one on the left was something I purchased on the Internet but as cool as it is, it's not the original razor blade look. However, it is the largest I've ever seen. A little over 2 inches.

the one on the right, which I wear, is typical of what I see in online stores. A identical look, but only a little over 1 inch.

I guess I'm wondering. Do the ones like he wore get sold? Or is that a lost cause?
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Re: Dimebag's razor necklace (I know, I know)

Post by Tyson »

Woes me
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

When you think about it, carrying a razor blade around is silly, it's not like you're going to suddenly need to shave, is it? IDK
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

Bren wrote:When you think about it, carrying a razor blade around is silly, it's not like you're going to suddenly need to shave, is it? IDK
He started wearing razorblade a necklace and dying his goatee red,after judas priest took pantera out on tour, during cowboys from hell tour and changed his name from diamond darrell to dimebag darrell.

In the cowboys from hell music video, you'll notice he's a wearing like a white gold/silver neckless and a judas priest brittish steel t-shirt.

it should be the size of a real razor from old school razorblades that look like that lol.

Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Never heard of judas priest, is that some kind of religious gospel band?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.