Dime Razorback

Talk about anything Pantera related....
michaelrattlehead666
Creampuff

Post by michaelrattlehead666 »

Yea that snake- skin guitar is Fukin smart as hell, but i dnt think any of Dime's Guitar's will beat the one with the Lightning bolt's on it, on Cowboys From Hell, i forgot the proper name for that guitar. :pimp:
Joe Napparubble
Creampuff

Re: Dime Razorback

Post by Joe Napparubble »

Dime wrote:Have any of you heard about this guitar? It's the Dean razorback tribute to dimebag, zakk wilde plays it. If so, share any of the information u have. and if u guys have never seen it, it looks like this

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/sitebuild ... 51x806.jpg

This guitar is F****n amazing, Everyone that i have shown it to loves it too. So plz also say if u like it or not :tup: :tdown: :fur:
That guitar is awsome looking. But i'm not bragging but one night me and one of my friends were driving around we stoped by Hooters to get somthing to eat. Once we had sat down, I glanced overto a big crowd and Dimebag was giving autographs. (but I never got one because you know he is really famous)
Chris
I will fuck you up

Post by Chris »

Joe Napparubble wrote:
Dime wrote:Have any of you heard about this guitar? It's the Dean razorback tribute to dimebag, zakk wilde plays it. If so, share any of the information u have. and if u guys have never seen it, it looks like this

This guitar is F****n amazing, Everyone that i have shown it to loves it too. So plz also say if u like it or not :tup: :tdown: :fur:
That guitar is awsome looking. But i'm not bragging but one night me and one of my friends were driving around we stoped by Hooters to get somthing to eat. Once we had sat down, I glanced overto a big crowd and Dimebag was giving autographs. (but I never got one because you know he is really famous)

errr, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

Joe Napparubble wrote:

yea ok buddy
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Chris wrote:
Joe Napparubble wrote:

errr, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?
By the way that didn't happen.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

yeah its a sweet ass guitar
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]