My music... version 1000000000000

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

My music... version 1000000000000

Post by The Doctor »

I figured I'd spam the PBB since I haven't yet. Check this... http://www.myspace.com/theredmandible

If you don't like it, fine. But if you do, or at least don't hate it, feel free to give a nigga feedback.
Last edited by The Doctor on Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ezekiel 23:20
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

"UdAng..." made me take my clothes off.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

aeon wrote:"UdAng..." made me take my clothes off.
:lol:
Get killed.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Actually, check out all the links in my sig. They're all me, and all different.
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Re: My music... version 1000000000000

Post by nigelfoo »

The Doctor wrote: If you don't like it, fine. But if you do, or at least don't hate it, feel free to give a nigga feedback.
Shut the fuck up. I'll give you feedback even and especially if I hate it. Which I do.

What the fuck is this crap? I hear some fucking bleeping and peeping. Is this children's music? Gay children's music? Because it sure as hell ain't grim.

Why don't you just fucking record some black metal instead of this childrens bleep bleep music? Or are you afraid of evil sounds of black metal? Hahaha, you are afraid. I hope satan kills you!

nigelfoo the overlord of grimness
I am the dark overlord of grimness
faen
Vulgar Bastard

Post by faen »

nigelfoo says ain't?
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

nigelfoo wrote:
The Doctor wrote: If you don't like it, fine. But if you do, or at least don't hate it, feel free to give a nigga feedback.
Shut the fuck up. I'll give you feedback even and especially if I hate it. Which I do.

What the fuck is this crap? I hear some fucking bleeping and peeping. Is this children's music? Gay children's music? Because it sure as hell ain't grim.

Why don't you just fucking record some black metal instead of this childrens bleep bleep music? Or are you afraid of evil sounds of black metal? Hahaha, you are afraid. I hope satan kills you!

Thank god nigelfoo is back, he is one of the few people on this board that make me laugh.

However, this post was poor. :tdown:
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

nigelfoo wrote:

You aren't the real nigelfoo. You post like a teenager trying to immitate nigelfoo. You're a fucking joke.
faen
Vulgar Bastard

Post by faen »

Poor 'foo needs a quiet period of self analysis.
I suggest a six month's ban.