PRS Mira x

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

PRS Mira x

Post by Jebodiah »

I wish I bought this instead of my Schecter, oh well now I know what to buy next time.
One Man Ghetto
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Re: PRS Mira x

Post by JesseJames »

i dont like the look of those.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
Mescalito
Lynch Mob

Post by Mescalito »

JesseJames wrote:i dont like the look of those.
Would you have said that if Jebodiah praised your guitar design? Would you have taken the time out of your important day just to say that or would you have just ignored it?
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Jeb just praised my latest build you dipshit. I said I don't like the look of those, because I in fact, do not like the look of those.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

That looks like a guitar I'd pay $300 for, not $1,200.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

One of these shall be my next purchase. :tup:
One Man Ghetto
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

a modern eagle quatro or a santana SE, quite the diversity in prices between the two there Jeb.
I actually plan on getting a PRS SE Custom Acoustic when they get the electronics in them. I've thought of building my own acoustics, but you have to have special molds and other types of shit i don't feel like messing with.
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

I've seen a Quatro in my area on sale for $800, not sure about the Santana though since most the music stores didn't carry it the last time I checked. My budget is $1000, I ain't getting the higher end ones like you got.

Either that or I can get myself a Fender. Btw, isn't there a sound difference with maple and mahagony?

One Man Ghetto
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

If you saw an ME quatro for sale for 800 you should have bought it immediately. Those resale for about 2300.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Jebodiah wrote:I've seen a Quatro in my area on sale for $800, not sure about the Santana though since most the music stores didn't carry it the last time I checked. My budget is $1000, I ain't getting the higher end ones like you got.

Either that or I can get myself a Fender. Btw, isn't there a sound difference with maple and mahagony?

There is a sound difference. I could explain it, but meh, maple is just brighter, mahogany is darker sounding.