PR Photos

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Re: PR Photos

Post by Mad Muir »

MODS GONNA MOD
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Michael Wilton, under the direction of Herr Tate and Yoko Tate, wrote:In reading the responses to my recent interviews I feel I would like to clear up what I believe to be a misunderstanding of a few statements I have made.
Queensryche has been a band for 30 years and we all have a great working relationship. I wouldn't have it any other way. If I have my way, we will be making records and touring for years to come.
Dedicated to Chaos is the next chapter in the Queensryche world and I stand behind our effort 100%. There were no other songs that were scrapped or other directions turned down. We all got together and made music and Dedicated to Chaos was the result. It's a hard rock collection that I believe really shows the bands diversity while still sticking to our Rock roots.

Thanks for all your support over the years for Queensryche and I hope to see everyone out on
the road this summer.
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
ihsahn_disciple10
Professional Dick

Post by ihsahn_disciple10 »

I'm gonna go watch Ghostbusters now just because of Bill Murray's awesome appearance in Zombieland.
RandomRussianDude wrote: with a retarded, dancing nigger