Phil is a Piece of SHIT- Period.

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Re: ...

Post by Jefferino »

slaughtered wrote:here, you know what, even if phil had stuck around to record those 2 records with pantera, i reckon it only would have been a half effort and they wouldn't have been anything great! I'd rather they left it at the amazing records they did, than finish their career with 2 shit ones. They'd clearly gone different ways by then music wise.

And as for crushing the dream....I think he was meaning that Nathan Gale crushed the dream of there ever being a PanterA reunion. With all 4 members still alive, it could have been a possibility at some point! As Phil said...look how long it took for the original Black Sabbath to play together again.
I see what you're saying....I think musically though, RTS was awesome...Phil just was a little scatterbrained on the lyrics it seemed. So I could definately see a half assed effort on the albums remaining on their contract.

COULD'VE

SHOULD'VE

WOULD'VE

DIDN'T.

We could talk about this topic forever and it wont change the fact that Pantera will never make music again. I don't neccessarily want to scapegoat Phil too badly. I just think his "drug abuse" and him persuing (in my opinion) the biggest, overhyped, metal band of the year Superjoint Ritual, had alot to do with the demise of the band...which subsequently led to some psychopath shooting Darrell on stage.
Get killed.
mann see
Creampuff

Post by mann see »

If Phil was half the junkie you all think he is then he would be dead. Heroin additcts don't tour 8 months out of the year. the only drugs that guy has been on is weed, alcohol, and pain pills. Dime and Vince weren't innocent either. If I remember right they did a national radio tour and got interviewed on the air all over the country and all they did was talk about how bad a person Phil was. Anyways, the herion talk is tired and beat. Its like the people that can't get over the fact that Ozzy bit the head off of a bat.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

mann see wrote:If Phil was half the junkie you all think he is then he would be dead. Heroin additcts don't tour 8 months out of the year. the only drugs that guy has been on is weed, alcohol, and pain pills. Dime and Vince weren't innocent either. If I remember right they did a national radio tour and got interviewed on the air all over the country and all they did was talk about how bad a person Phil was. Anyways, the herion talk is tired and beat. Its like the people that can't get over the fact that Ozzy bit the head off of a bat.
agreed, im done
Get killed.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

mann see wrote:Ozzy bit the head off of a bat.
wait, seriously??
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Edna Bodine wrote:
wait, seriously??
i call :bs:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

DBS wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
wait, seriously??
LOL, its true DBS, although from what I heard he didn't know it was real...
Get killed.
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

Jefferino wrote:
DBS wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
wait, seriously??
LOL, its true DBS, although from what I heard he didn't know it was real...
i thought it was common knowledge that Ozzy did this... people would throw fake bats on the stage and Ozzy would bite the heads off.. one time the bat was real... but i think thats nothing compared to the time he deliberately bit the head off that dove
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Phil is a Piece of SHIT- Period.

Post by Web Of Hair »

Jefferino wrote:I haven't really had a chance or a public forum to vent about this, cause I consider myself to be a diehard fan, just like all of you guys.. Read this if you want, don't if you don't, burn me at the stake, i dont give a fuck!!

I read Phil's "apology" letter on his website all the time, trying to gain some insight into this horrible situation, and it baffles me. " Some mentally disturbed individual …crushed the dream" he says....Which I agree Nathan Gale deserves to be dead, I dont think he would have made it too long in prison either way...you know what though? Phil himself crushed the dream. He's the selfish prick who made all these herion induced decsions without any regard for the fans of Pantera, his bandmates, the label, the management. He's the one who couldn't get over his own goddamned ego to write 2 more records (which is what was remaining on their contract) The only glory that dude wants to be appart of IS HIS OWN. He was truly convinced that he was the reason Pantera made it somewhere, and his entourage of asskissers just fed his ego. The only reason he persued Superjoint the way he did was because his band members accepted his lifestyle, in the way that Dime and Vinnie wouldn't., and the sad part of that, is he pulled Rex down with him. And im not sorry to say this, but Superjoint BLOWS or BLEW. Maybe Phil knew he couldn't cut the mustard with Pantera, seeing as how on the Superjoint albums he records his vocals one take at a time, its soooo annoying to listen to...AND Speaking of Rex- Where the hell is he on all of this. I know he was pretty reclusive anyway, but your High School buddy/bandmate gets shot to death ON STAGE, and he doesn't even make a press release or say something to the fans. I guess I give Phil a tiny shred of credit for that, he at least reached out and tryed to console the fans.

Do the math- its pretty simple. Dime was a martyr for Pantera breaking up, and obviously Nathan Gale related more to Phil than any of the other band members, through his lyrics, his attitude, or wouldn't have chose Dime. And this is an example as to how much this band meant to ALOT of people, and its pretty terrible that it meant THAT much to Nathan Gale.
So..... I'm guessing you'd of rather had a Terry Lee Glaze - PanterA reunion if it were posible....
lostblood
Creampuff

Post by lostblood »

ther are alot more bands out ther that do herion than what ppl think and they go on more that 8 months. a friend of mine knowa a band from england and the lead singer is so addicted he pukes on stage and they do shows for a year and a half. think how long pantera toured befor the break up. Phill was smacked beyond beliefe.

i know it is hard to accept it when your idle is a junkie, but sometimes it goes to show that stars are not gods but human like all of us.
lostblood
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Web Of Hair wrote:
Jefferino wrote:I haven't really had a chance or a public forum to vent about this, cause I consider myself to be a diehard fan, just like all of you guys.. Read this if you want, don't if you don't, burn me at the stake, i dont give a fuck!!

I read Phil's "apology" letter on his website all the time, trying to gain some insight into this horrible situation, and it baffles me. " Some mentally disturbed individual …crushed the dream" he says....Which I agree Nathan Gale deserves to be dead, I dont think he would have made it too long in prison either way...you know what though? Phil himself crushed the dream. He's the selfish prick who made all these herion induced decsions without any regard for the fans of Pantera, his bandmates, the label, the management. He's the one who couldn't get over his own goddamned ego to write 2 more records (which is what was remaining on their contract) The only glory that dude wants to be appart of IS HIS OWN. He was truly convinced that he was the reason Pantera made it somewhere, and his entourage of asskissers just fed his ego. The only reason he persued Superjoint the way he did was because his band members accepted his lifestyle, in the way that Dime and Vinnie wouldn't., and the sad part of that, is he pulled Rex down with him. And im not sorry to say this, but Superjoint BLOWS or BLEW. Maybe Phil knew he couldn't cut the mustard with Pantera, seeing as how on the Superjoint albums he records his vocals one take at a time, its soooo annoying to listen to...AND Speaking of Rex- Where the hell is he on all of this. I know he was pretty reclusive anyway, but your High School buddy/bandmate gets shot to death ON STAGE, and he doesn't even make a press release or say something to the fans. I guess I give Phil a tiny shred of credit for that, he at least reached out and tryed to console the fans.

Do the math- its pretty simple. Dime was a martyr for Pantera breaking up, and obviously Nathan Gale related more to Phil than any of the other band members, through his lyrics, his attitude, or wouldn't have chose Dime. And this is an example as to how much this band meant to ALOT of people, and its pretty terrible that it meant THAT much to Nathan Gale.
So..... I'm guessing you'd of rather had a Terry Lee Glaze - PanterA reunion if it were posible....
LMAO...um i think you missed my point.
Get killed.
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

Jefferino wrote:
Web Of Hair wrote:

was a joke....
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Web Of Hair wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
Web Of Hair wrote:

was a joke....

:lol:
Get killed.
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

God damn you people and your finger pointing ways!

:hit:
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Amy wrote:God damn you people and your finger pointing ways!

:hit:
How are you doing today buttercup?
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

I'm well,and you?
Rose
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Rose »

?????
Motocross_Pumpkin
Creampuff

Post by Motocross_Pumpkin »

The funny thing about Phil, is that in Septhember 2004 issue of Metal Hammer, Phil said:

'Dime is a fucking dick, he deserves to be beaten severely'.

Phil is one lucky man, his dream came true 4 months later.
'I can't use what I can't abuse,
And I can't stop when it comes to you...'

RIP DIMEBAG, LAYNE STALEY AND KRISTEN xXx
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Motocross_Pumpkin wrote:The funny thing about Phil, is that in Septhember 2004 issue of Metal Hammer, Phil said:

Because in a time of fueding, you've never said ANYTHING bad or stupid about a friend out of anger, right? Shit, I know I have. The difference is, nobody is writing our words down and publishing them for the entire world to see.

I'll throw out a little story here, because I'm in a Mother Goose kind of mood today. The setting is my fathers house in 1991. My father had turned into a very bad alcoholic. I don't mean stop at the bar every day and have 6 beers and a few shots. I mean REAL fucking bad. I was talking to my mother on the phone from his house (they had been divorced a few years at this point) at about 4 PM when I got hom from school. She asked me what he was doing and I said "He's probably in the basement, half dead. Who cares." Seeing my father passed out during the middle of the day was no big event for me at that stage. So I went on about my way and went home. Took a nap. Got a phone call at 7 PM that same night from my aunt saying she found my pop dead, in the basement.

You think that little stupid comment to my mom hasn't haunted me for YEARS? And by saying it, did I wish him dead? No. Did I cause his death? No. I said something stupid and it just coincidently turned out badly.

There is no way on this earth that Phil truely wished Dimebag any harm. I've been really buying into the "take a walk in someone else's shoes" shit lately. He said something stupid like we all do. Show a little respect for the greatest frontman in metal history.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

Browns Town wrote:
Motocross_Pumpkin wrote:The funny thing about Phil, is that in Septhember 2004 issue of Metal Hammer, Phil said:

Because in a time of fueding, you've never said ANYTHING bad or stupid about a friend out of anger, right? Shit, I know I have. The difference is, nobody is writing our words down and publishing them for the entire world to see.

I'll throw out a little story here, because I'm in a Mother Goose kind of mood today. The setting is my fathers house in 1991. My father had turned into a very bad alcoholic. I don't mean stop at the bar every day and have 6 beers and a few shots. I mean REAL fucking bad. I was talking to my mother on the phone from his house (they had been divorced a few years at this point) at about 4 PM when I got hom from school. She asked me what he was doing and I said "He's probably in the basement, half dead. Who cares." Seeing my father passed out during the middle of the day was no big event for me at that stage. So I went on about my way and went home. Took a nap. Got a phone call at 7 PM that same night from my aunt saying she found my pop dead, in the basement.

You think that little stupid comment to my mom hasn't haunted me for YEARS? And by saying it, did I wish him dead? No. Did I cause his death? No. I said something stupid and it just coincidently turned out badly.

There is no way on this earth that Phil truely wished Dimebag any harm. I've been really buying into the "take a walk in someone else's shoes" shit lately. He said something stupid like we all do. Show a little respect for the greatest frontman in metal history.
Fucking right man :tup: sorry about your dad :no:
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Word.

Story time was sad today.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Browns Town wrote:

WORD! :tup:
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

no one is attacking his credibility as a front man- he is and will always be the best metal vocalist ever....that doesnt make him any less of a drug addicted asshole though... :)
Get killed.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I'll fuckin' back Phil up to the day he or I die. :tup: :skull: :death:
fag
Creampuff

Post by fag »

phil is on his period man from the amount of cock hes swallowed im surprised he doesbt wear flowery dress,s :aargh:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Shut your mouth, little boy.
fag
Creampuff

Post by fag »

Little boy thats not what u were saying last nite but then u did have ur mouth full
fag
Creampuff

Post by fag »

boohoo pantera is over fuck at least we still have true heavy weights like SIMPLE PLAN mark my words they will soon hold the coveted crown of biggest and hardest fags in hard rock and metal that pantera has been clinging too for so long Oh yeah get a grip this shit aint life i love pantera but fuck get the fuck over yourselves or go home and cry to mummy
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

[quote="fag"]Little boy thats not what u were saying last nite but then u did have ur mouth full[/quote
]
why you stupid little fa.....

...oh man, our usual insults are USELESS on this guy! what are we going to do??
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
fag
Creampuff

Post by fag »

:negro: well my suggestion is go punch a wall maybe jump off a really high building i am sick of whining pussies moaning about shit they cant change man the amount of aggression or maybe hidden homosexuality showed in the pathetic banter between all of you makes me wonder whether my beloved pantera has a legion of fans that dont understand shit about what metal is about i mean shit if u get pissed off over someone calling you gay ask yourself why you are offended shit if you werent why would you care and this is all coming from the mouth of a self proclaimed asshole get over it fuck id rather enjoy panters than sit and bitch about it
BE YOURSELF BY YOURSELF STAY AWAY FROM ME
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

fag wrote::negro: well my suggestion is go punch a wall maybe jump off a really high building i am sick of whining pussies moaning about shit they cant change man the amount of aggression or maybe hidden homosexuality showed in the pathetic banter between all of you makes me wonder
Hmmm. Now I'm wondering myself! :) Thanks for helping me wonder!
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

fag wrote::negro: well my suggestion is go punch a wall maybe jump off a really high building i am sick of whining pussies moaning about shit they cant change man the amount of aggression or maybe hidden homosexuality showed in the pathetic banter between all of you makes me wonder whether my beloved pantera has a legion of fans that dont understand shit about what metal is about i mean shit if u get pissed off over someone calling you gay ask yourself why you are offended shit if you werent why would you care and this is all coming from the mouth of a self proclaimed asshole get over it fuck id rather enjoy panters than sit and bitch about it
BE YOURSELF BY YOURSELF STAY AWAY FROM ME
man you are a fag, get the fuck off this board dick munch
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

hey fag - (appropriate name btw) I think you're in need of a good skull fucking :)
Get killed.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

i wanted a terry lee glaze reuinion :x
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

dead forever wrote:i wanted a terry lee glaze reuinion :x
:lll:
Get killed.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Jefferino wrote:
im not even joking, i listen to i am the night before i go to sleep at night sometimes :|):
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

dead forever wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
im not even joking, i listen to i am the night before i go to sleep at night sometimes :|):
oh, sorry if i insulted you then....
Get killed.
Klepto
Creampuff

Post by Klepto »

Phil is the biggest piece of shit i have ever seen on earth! :fur:
[img]http://www.rocktrip.net/imagenes/noticias/Dimebag-Darrell.jpg[/img]
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

Browns Town wrote:I'll throw out a little story here, because I'm in a Mother Goose kind of mood today.
:lol:
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.
fag
Creampuff

your muma

Post by fag »

ooooooo so fuccking original fuck i need a skull fucking as bad as you need to get your cock out of your mothers or should i say sisters arse but i guess you arent picky on whose arse you violate :aargh: :D :|): :shock:
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Re: your muma

Post by Jefferino »

fag wrote:ooooooo so fuccking original fuck i need a skull fucking as bad as you need to get your cock out of your mothers or should i say sisters arse but i guess you arent picky on whose arse you violate :aargh: :D :|): :shock:

:zzz:
Get killed.