Looky what LORDTROY bought for $8,700.00 today

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

hippy wrote:
wal wrote:
hippy wrote:not as big as portnoys
:lol: :lol: idiot.
what its not as big?
He's extremely anti-Portnoy. Never dig too deep into his replies.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

thanks for saving me some time dfg. are you happy with miami's picks today?
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
hippy wrote:
wal wrote:
hippy wrote:not as big as portnoys
:lol: :lol: idiot.
what its not as big?
He's extremely anti-Portnoy. Never dig too deep into his replies.
false. im not anti portnoy i listen to DT. hes ok but overrated and boring.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

This is bigger than Portnoy's kit, and this isn't even his biggest.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

They're endorsed, all that shit's free. Therefore I'm not impressed by that complete overkill of a drumset. I'd probably request a bunch of stupid shit too if I had DW by the balls.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

I met portnoy on the train of thought tour and he told me if it wasn't all free he wouldn't have it. so its tr00
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

That's the biggest example of overkill I have ever seen.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

hippy = owned.
:lol:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Lager wrote:Image
That's the most pintless thing ive ever seen.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

DBS wrote:
because youre stupid. he uses all, its not pointless.
Soloist
Creampuff

Post by Soloist »

no, it's pointless.. some of the most creative drummers use 3-4 piece sets, you don't need 2000 toms to get any beat.

It's like having a 10 string guitar.. just stupid.

walbass go back to playing your kiwi folk music, you don't know shit.
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

Soloist wrote:no, it's pointless.. some of the most creative drummers use 3-4 piece sets, you don't need 2000 toms to get any beat.

its not pointless moron, he can play notes/scales using those toms on left/right side. theyre tuned. whats wrong with a 10 string guitar if you use all of them? if you use only 6 then yeah thats pointless. youve gota LOT to learn son.
Tweel
I will fuck you up

Post by Tweel »

Pflöyd wrote:Totally unnecessary.
no shit, i'm down the 4-piece kit :tup:
Fuck Ole Miss
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

wal wrote:
Soloist wrote:no, it's pointless.. some of the most creative drummers use 3-4 piece sets, you don't need 2000 toms to get any beat.

its not pointless moron, he can play notes/scales using those toms on left/right side. theyre tuned. whats wrong with a 10 string guitar if you use all of them? if you use only 6 then yeah thats pointless. youve gota LOT to learn son.
The truth comes out!
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
Soloist
Creampuff

Post by Soloist »

wal wrote:

A mathmetician proved that if you were to spend 24 hours a day playing guitar for the rest of your life, you won't even learn 1% of what you can do on the fretboard; chord positions, modal patterns, etc. With that said, 6 strings is more than enough for me. Steve Vai is the only person who actually uses the 7-string 'successfully', and what he does on it is nothing special.

Yes those toms are tuned, but drums are for making beats, not melody. It's a PERCUSSION instrument. Who the hell wants to listen to a drummer playing scales? For the 8 people on this planet that would like to hear it, good for them, for the rest of us, it's pointless. Get a xylaphone if you want to bang out some melodies, 99.9% of listeners won't give a shit and won't know about what the toms are doing. In terms of value, practicality, and efficiency it makes it even more pointless. There's a reason why other instruments are used for harmony and melody, because they actually sound good. I'd rather spare my ears from listening to a scale going up and down a set of pots and pans.
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

Soloist wrote:
wal wrote:

A mathmetician proved that if you were to spend 24 hours a day playing guitar for the rest of your life, you won't even learn 1% of what you can do on the fretboard; chord positions, modal patterns, etc. With that said, 6 strings is more than enough for me. Steve Vai is the only person who actually uses the 7-string 'successfully', and what he does on it is nothing special.

Yes those toms are tuned, but drums are for making beats, not melody. It's a PERCUSSION instrument. Who the hell wants to listen to a drummer playing scales? For the 8 people on this planet that would like to hear it, good for them, for the rest of us, it's pointless. Get a xylaphone if you want to bang out some melodies, 99.9% of listeners won't give a shit and won't know about what the toms are doing. In terms of value, practicality, and efficiency it makes it even more pointless. There's a reason why other instruments are used for harmony and melody, because they actually sound good. I'd rather spare my ears from listening to a scale going up and down a set of pots and pans.
thats your answer, the rest of your essay = read my last post. i dont care if youre a scientist or gay but if you have a 10 string guitar and you use all of them thats NOT pointless. read!.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

walbass is totally owning this thread
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
bobhasbitchtits
Creampuff

Post by bobhasbitchtits »

Soloist wrote:
wal wrote:

A mathmetician proved that if you were to spend 24 hours a day playing guitar for the rest of your life...
link? i believe that is bullshit and will only happen if u practice shit u already know.
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

buck satan wrote:walbass is totally owning this thread
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

bobhasbitchtits wrote:
Soloist wrote:
wal wrote:

A mathmetician proved that if you were to spend 24 hours a day playing guitar for the rest of your life...
link? i believe that is bullshit and will only happen if u practice shit u already know.
I agree, that doesn't sound right.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

Terri Bozzio rips up on the Baby Snakes DVD
The people who have crippled you, you want to see them burn
panchristian
Creampuff

Post by panchristian »

Im not much into drums but those are really cool looking.
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

wal wrote:
DBS wrote:
because youre stupid. he uses all, its not pointless.
id hate to be the person mic'ing that kit up, must need 2 mixing desks just for the toms.
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: they wouldn't mic every drum
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

talk about overkill.
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

hippy wrote::lol: they wouldn't mic every drum
if they were going for complete seperation they would.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

impossible
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

hippy wrote:impossible
very possible.
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

you DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, so SHUT UP. ok? fucking idiot.
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

wal wrote:

hey wal do you know wheres any audio clips of drummers using the toms for doin scales n stuff?
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

Metallash wrote:
wal wrote:

hey wal do you know wheres any audio clips of drummers using the toms for doin scales n stuff?
i dont know, just wait until bozzio makes a new dvd or go to his clinic. i wanna hear it too.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Soloist wrote:
wal wrote:

You're not a drummer, you don't know shit, son. Calling them "pots and pans" shows 100% that you're a stupid faggot. If you don't like the sounds of drums, you don't what know to listen out for. You just see it as banging sticks on stuff. We're not the 99.9% of listeners who you claim won't give a shit, so fuck off.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
shit
To cool for school

Post by shit »

Big drum kits are fucking gay. I hate these kinda of people who buy as many fucking drums as they can because they think it makes them look good. Stupid rich people. I've had my second hand drum kit since i was 12, i've bought a new snare, cymbals and a rack..but it's not an amazing kit. Oh and a pedal..but i'm not a bad drummer.
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

shit wrote:Big drum kits are fucking gay. I hate these kinda of people who buy as many fucking drums as they can because they think it makes them look good. Stupid rich people. I've had my second hand drum kit since i was 12, i've bought a new snare, cymbals and a rack..but it's not an amazing kit. Oh and a pedal..but i'm not a bad drummer.
good, but we're talking about bozzio not some stupid kidney failure kid. thanks.
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

shit wrote:Big drum kits are fucking gay. I hate these kinda of people who buy as many fucking drums as they can because they think it makes them look good. Stupid rich people. I've had my second hand drum kit since i was 12, i've bought a new snare, cymbals and a rack..but it's not an amazing kit. Oh and a pedal..but i'm not a bad drummer.
If you're against larger sets, why in the fuck would you need a rack, moron?
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

oh my fucking god :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Get killed.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

They're all tuned diatonically i believe
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

buck satan wrote:walbass is totally owning this thread
i disagree.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
dimebag_lordofmetalheaven
Creampuff

Post by dimebag_lordofmetalheaven »

bloodyhell does it come with a street map. does it have its own electricity. god wat doesnt it do