Dime Razorback

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Dime
n0ob

Dime Razorback

Post by Dime »

Have any of you heard about this guitar? It's the Dean razorback tribute to dimebag, zakk wilde plays it. If so, share any of the information u have. and if u guys have never seen it, it looks like this

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/sitebuild ... 51x806.jpg

This guitar is F****n amazing, Everyone that i have shown it to loves it too. So plz also say if u like it or not :tup: :tdown: :fur:
Wicked_Angel
Creampuff

Post by Wicked_Angel »

Yea i saw that a long time ago on Ultimate-Guitar.com he never got to deliver the guitar him self sadly, they were delivered by vinnie i believe. and Jimmy paige's is still being made
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

Yea man that's shit, he died before he could do any of that shit. But that guitar is amazing, r=when it comes out im buying it
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

It's alright.
Wicked_Angel
Creampuff

Post by Wicked_Angel »

It's not coming out to the public they were custom made funded by dime himself as presents for jimmy and zakk.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Killer looking! :aargh:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Chris »

Wicked_Angel wrote:It's not coming out to the public they were custom made funded by dime himself as presents for jimmy and zakk.

ugghhhh no, you can buy them.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Wicked_Angel wrote:Yea i saw that a long time ago on Ultimate-Guitar.com he never got to deliver the guitar him self sadly, they were delivered by vinnie i believe. and Jimmy paige's is still being made
Slightly off topic...but I think Vulgar just went double platinum, and TGSTK just went gold, friend of mine was telling me he was supposed to recieve the awards for them but didnt get a chance....pretty sad.
Get killed.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Jefferino wrote:
Wicked_Angel wrote:Yea i saw that a long time ago on Ultimate-Guitar.com he never got to deliver the guitar him self sadly, they were delivered by vinnie i believe. and Jimmy paige's is still being made
Slightly off topic...but I think Vulgar just went double platinum, and TGSTK just went gold, friend of mine was telling me he was supposed to recieve the awards for them but didnt get a chance....pretty sad.
TGSTK only just went GOLD? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Gold is 100,000 copies in the US right?
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Lager wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
That can`t be right?

I think your friend is bullshittin` you....
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Filthgrinder »

jerry garcia, blah blah blah!!! :x
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

croninburg wrote:Gold is 100,000 copies in the US right?
Gold = 500,000
Platinum = 1,000,000
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Lager wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
TGSTK is almost double platinum, actually it might be.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

aeon wrote:
Lager wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
Link.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

Wicked_Angel wrote:It's not coming out to the public they were custom made funded by dime himself as presents for jimmy and zakk.
:no: Yea u can
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Lager wrote:
aeon wrote:
Lager wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
Link.
I forgot the address, but there was a thread a little while ago with the website that you can find album sales at.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

MARDUK wrote:
Lager wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
That can`t be right?

I think your friend is bullshittin` you....
They're not bullshitting me at all- I was mistaken TGSTK just went PLATINUM, not GOLD...sorry... but here's the links...

http://www.billboard.com/bb/riaa/archive/0407.jsp
as of July 2004 VDOP sold 2.0 Million units.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/riaa/archive/0408.jsp
as of August 2004 TGSTK sold over 1.0 Million
Get killed.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

and the award for the most inaccurate thread in history goes to...
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Wicked_Angel
Creampuff

Post by Wicked_Angel »

Dime wrote:
:no: you can't i link you too the article on UG
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Wicked_Angel wrote:
Dime wrote:
:no: you can't i link you too the article on UG
http://www.guitarasylum.com/productpage ... k_2005.htm

And that's the first result when you search for "Dime razorback" on Google.
sceleris
Creampuff

Post by sceleris »

Back to the chart thing, the The Best Of Pantera: Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboys' Vulgar Hits CD/DVD is number 7 on the Billboard Video and DVD chart, and has been on the chart for 65 weeks...
http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/vide ... videos.jsp
slo55
Creampuff

Post by slo55 »

Hu?Were the fuck did you come up with that at? they should be out mid-june.
Were did you read that they were making one for jimmy paige?
They are making one for eddie van halen.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

the razorback is the shit, anyone else would look like a cunt playing it though
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

no
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Dime wrote:yes
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

putting your own remarks in your sig is really fucking gay
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

DBS wrote:putting your own remarks in your sig is really fucking gay
:lol:
hellhammer
Creampuff

Post by hellhammer »

the razorback is one badass fucken guitar im thinking of getting the dime o flame from dean guitars. :tup: :tup:
just one more double double brother dimebag.66-04
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I think the two tone one looks the best, the others are too detailed for me.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

That guitar does look badass though- I love the metallic rust paint job too... But one slip and that fucker looks like it could slice you up!
Get killed.
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

I want the Confederate Guitar
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

MikeyHelms wrote:I want the Confederate Guitar
You want to know a sad story.
Back in 96 i had the chance to buy a confederate dime.
They only made 5 of them washburn keep #1 dime had #2 & 3, a dealer in kansas had #5 and the owner of murphy's music made me a deal on #4.
Sterling worked there and was going to have dime sign it for me and everything. When the guitar came in it had a crack in the paint on the back of the head and washburn said ohh well they weren't going to do anything about it since it was a special order item. I really don't care for these guitars as they feel funny to me but i thought it was cool and would make a great collector item. Anyways i couldn't see giving $2500 for a guitar with the paint messed up. Mike Murphy being the good person he is gave me the chance to back out of the deal since it was messed up and cost so much. He also gave it to me for his cost which was 2500 so that was cool of him. about a week later i said fuck it and went back to get it but he had already sent it back to washburn so i was shit out of luck.
I have kicked myself in the ass ever since then for not getting it.
I did get to play it at the store some before it gave it back.
it sounded good and was a really well built guitar. It was heavy as fuck but nice. for some reason washburn had said that the guitar was 7 pounds heavier than a normal dime. I guess i'm lucky i did get to see it and play it but stupid for letting it go. i guess the only cool thing about it now is that David Allen Coe has that guitar so atleast it went to good use.
Live and learn i guess.

R.I.P Dime
God Bless
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

koth wrote:
They only made 5 of them washburn keep #1 dime had #2 & 3, a dealer in kansas had #5 and the owner of murphy's music made me a deal on #4.
Sterling worked there and was going to have dime sign it for me and everything. When the guitar came in it had a crack in the paint on the back of the head and washburn said ohh well they weren't going to do anything about it since it was a special order item. I really don't care for these guitars as they feel funny to me but i thought it was cool and would make a great collector item. Anyways i couldn't see giving $2500 for a guitar with the paint messed up. Mike Murphy being the good person he is gave me the chance to back out of the deal since it was messed up and cost so much. He also gave it to me for his cost which was 2500 so that was cool of him. about a week later i said fuck it and went back to get it but he had already sent it back to washburn so i was shit out of luck.
it sounded good and was a really well built guitar. It was heavy as fuck but nice. for some reason washburn had said that the guitar was 7 pounds heavier than a normal dime. I guess i'm lucky i did get to see it and play it but stupid for letting it go. i guess the only cool thing about it now is that David Allen Coe has that guitar so atleast it went to good use.
Live and learn i guess.

R.I.P Dime
God Bless
:x

Didn't dime make more of them except wavy?
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

yeah. the one i was going to get were the flat ones not the the stealth with the wavy flag.
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

koth wrote:
Live and learn i guess.

R.I.P Dime
God Bless
that's pretty crazy man
Chris
I will fuck you up

Post by Chris »

the wavey confederate one was really nice, but nothing beats the snake skin guitar, that was fucking awesome.

:aargh:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

I agree.. that's the meanest guitar he ever played.
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Thats pretty much a one of kind right?
Get killed.
Chris
I will fuck you up

Post by Chris »

Jefferino wrote:Thats pretty much a one of kind right?

yaeh, im pretty sure only one was made, the one that is presented to dime on the 3rd home video. he didnt use it much either coz it doesnt have a floyd rose, he pretty much only used it for sandblasted skin and i'll cast a shadow live, duno how much it was used for recording or whatever though.