Vulgar Display Voted Best Album of All Time

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Seven sixteenths of one inch.......

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon dude, you can do better than that. I used to type posts in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

(I edited it a bit to so it would make sense)
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please stay and post in the free zone
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

shellhead wrote:FUCK YOU PEOPLE, YOU MAKE ME EMBARRASSED (SP) TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU THRU PANTERA.

I CAME TO THIS BOARD FOR THE FIRST TIME LIKE TWO DAYS AGO JUST TO SPREAD SOME NEWS THAT I THOUGHT WAS COOL TO PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

DAMN, WAS I EVER WRONG!

ALL OF YOU, ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT, IMATURE DOUCHEBAGS!!!

I AM POSITIVE THAT IF WE WERE ALL PUT IN A ROOM TO HANG OUT WITH THE BAND, (THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION FOR THE RETARD THAT TOLD ME THEY BROKE UP FIVE YEARS AGO), THEY WOULD MOSTLY AGREE WITH ME. MAYBE SOME OF YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT CERTAIN ASPECTS THAN I DO (MUSIC COMPOSURE ETC), BUT YOU KNOW WHAT???

I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT I WOULD EARN WAY MORE OF THEIR RESPECT THAN ANY OF YOU JUDGEMENTAL DICKS AND CUNTS!!!!

I'M SORRY I INFULTRATED YOUR SACRED FORUM, AS I'M SURE THAT MOST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE DECENT, FULFILLING LIVES OR YOU WOULD NOT TREAT FELLOW FANS LIKE THAT!!!

YOU ARE DISGRACES AS PANTERA FANS!!! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

DON'T WORRY, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST HERE, I DO NOT NEED YOU PEOPLE TO TELL ME ABOUT PANTERA, I JUST NEED THEIR MUSIC.

FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND FUCK YOUR STUPID ACRONYMS, YOU ARE ALL STUPID, LAZY PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHY YOU USE THEM!!!!!! :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
OH MY GOD I AM A 15 YEAR OLD FAGGOT THAT STARTED POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND MY E-FEELING ARE HURT :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Jeez. She got a little insulted in a short period of time, didn't she? Time to head back to the Cyndi Lauper message board, I guess.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

shellhead wrote:FUCK YOU PEOPLE, YOU MAKE ME EMBARRASSED (SP) TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU THRU PANTERA.

I CAME TO THIS BOARD FOR THE FIRST TIME LIKE TWO DAYS AGO JUST TO SPREAD SOME NEWS THAT I THOUGHT WAS COOL TO PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

DAMN, WAS I EVER WRONG!

I AM POSITIVE THAT IF WE WERE ALL PUT IN A ROOM TO HANG OUT WITH THE BAND, (THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION FOR THE RETARD THAT TOLD ME THEY BROKE UP FIVE YEARS AGO), THEY WOULD MOSTLY AGREE WITH ME. MAYBE SOME OF YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT CERTAIN ASPECTS THAN I DO (MUSIC COMPOSURE ETC), BUT YOU KNOW WHAT???

I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT I WOULD EARN WAY MORE OF THEIR RESPECT THAN ANY OF YOU JUDGEMENTAL DICKS AND CUNTS!!!!

I'M SORRY I INFULTRATED YOUR SACRED FORUM, AS I'M SURE THAT MOST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE DECENT, FULFILLING LIVES OR YOU WOULD NOT TREAT FELLOW FANS LIKE THAT!!!

DON'T WORRY, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST HERE, I DO NOT NEED YOU PEOPLE TO TELL ME ABOUT PANTERA, I JUST NEED THEIR MUSIC.

FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND FUCK YOUR STUPID ACRONYMS, YOU ARE ALL STUPID, LAZY PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHY YOU USE THEM!!!!!! :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
PBB strikes again. Hail
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

aeon wrote: OH MY GOD I AM A 15 YEAR OLD FAGGOT THAT STARTED POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND MY E-FEELING ARE HURT :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

:lol: :lol: What makes it funnier is that she's a 29 year old woman.
TK_drums
Creampuff

Post by TK_drums »

Stop the bitchfest.
ElectricFuneral
Trendkiller

Post by ElectricFuneral »

haha, this is the best thread ever posted in this forum.
"In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"God bless you. Hail Satan." -Phil Anselmo
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

DAMN, WAS I EVER WRONG!

I agree! All of you people suck. No-one is serious, and no one cares about Pan-fucking-tera.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by CP »

Well leave then.
Neslepaks
Lynch Mob

Post by Neslepaks »

I just love the General Pantera forum.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

ElectricFuneral wrote:haha, this is the best thread ever posted in this forum.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Archive
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

CP wrote:Jeez. She got a little insulted in a short period of time, didn't she? Time to head back to the Cyndi Lauper message board, I guess.
yea... kind of reminds me of GothicAngel :lol:
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

if this does get archived i think that will be a first for this incarnation of the board
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

So I came back after all. I am sorry for yelling at you all. I do get butt hurt easily and always end up looking back and feeling stupid for what I said when I was pissed off.

I just expected a better response. But I did start off really sarcastic right away with my second post because no one else I post with uses acronyms. I was trying to be funny because "Speak English or Die" is an old album by like S.O.D. or something from way back in the 80's.

Plus I was not exactly "sober" for the majority of the time I spent posting what I said.

Hind sight is 20/20. :pimp:
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

shellhead wrote:So I came back after all. I am sorry for yelling at you all. I do get butt hurt easily and always end up looking back and feeling stupid for what I said when I was pissed off.

I just expected a better response. But I did start off really sarcastic right away with my second post because no one else I post with uses acronyms. I was trying to be funny because "Speak English or Die" is an old album by like S.O.D. or something from way back in the 80's.

Plus I was not exactly "sober" for the majority of the time I spent posting what I said.

Hind sight is 20/20. :pimp:
hey

stfu
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Lord of This World wrote: stfu
agreed.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

Hail The Leaf
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

DBS wrote:Archive
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

FBD is the best ever :tup:
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

M.I.A wrote:FBD is the best ever :tup:
??? stop using acronyms that only the in-crowd knows! :x
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

but i love you....................

there's no BEST PanterA album...there all awesome in a way....
someotimes in the mood for VDOP sometimes RTS sometmes TGSTK....it doesn't matter there all brutal as fuck.

anyway...i collect pantera bootlegs...and last weekend i searched on DC++ ....and fuck man there where like 30 audio bootlegs and like 12 video bootlegs......

if someone's interessted let me know...
there boots from 1989 till 2001
also one bootleg is with kerry king with rehearsals and all...fucking awesome!!!!!!

but than again i'm awesome....and shellhead...your hot!
** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Im from Colorado, and KBPI overall sucks, because of the style of music they play on a daily basis, for them to give VDOP the best album of all time is a fucking ACHIEVEMENT. Another thing you people dont understand TGSTK might be better to you, or FBD, Personally I like both those albums alot more than VDOP myself, but come the fuck on, THEY WON- It shows that people loved this band, and even though they'll never be together again, people still love this band,..that says alot.. :tup:
Get killed.
iron_tusk
Im Broken

Post by iron_tusk »

vdop is certainly the best metal album of all time, at least for me
http://www.last.fm/user/ether3al

"I walk whenever the weather provides
Everybody needs some time outside"
B?ch 3343
Far Beyond Driven

Post by B?ch 3343 »

Eibon wrote:songwise RTS is the best one...
agree
...It's goddamn electric!!! :aargh:
Dallas is where East ends.
Fort Worth is where Wes begins.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Edna Bodine wrote:
:lol:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Muffin wrote:
shellhead wrote:
Browns Town wrote:I'd bang the broad after about 7 beers. :tup:

Oh, so you are one of those people who fall into the catagory of: FUCKING DOUSHEBAG.

"Beer.... helping ugly people have sex for years!" SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

I am sure I would rather DIE OF ALCOHOL POISONING than even so much as have a cordial conversation with you.

Seven beers would NOT help you become less UGLY!!!!

FUCKING DOUSHEBAG!!! (I can just hear Phil screaming that at you right now!)

:no:

Phil would be like "hrmmmmfurgtmmmm" because he would be all strung out on heroin. Whore.

:lol:
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Edna Bodine wrote:
Everyone should know what FBD means :fu: