The Night Dime Died

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
triple5
Far Beyond Driven

Post by triple5 »

RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

hey is that Hiro from heroes?
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

triple5 wrote:Image
Go back to the RebelMeetsRebel board you XL faggot. :fu: :fu:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
triple5
Far Beyond Driven

Post by triple5 »

summers_eve wrote:
triple5 wrote:Image
Go back to the RebelMeetsRebel board you XL faggot. :fu: :fu:

wow..XL
triple5
Far Beyond Driven

Post by triple5 »

RandomRussianDude wrote:hey is that Hiro from heroes?
thats the REAL Hiro!
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

RyppR wrote:will you be ok.......we are getting Dimes memory alive.
+
DansDoor wrote:I was the one who was giving Dime CPR
Wayne wrote:youre the reason why dime is dead
:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Juke_Ramone
Creampuff

Post by Juke_Ramone »

nop was not there .
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Post by OverMe »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
RyppR wrote:will you be ok.......we are getting Dimes memory alive.
+
DansDoor wrote:I was the one who was giving Dime CPR
Wayne wrote:youre the reason why dime is dead
:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
BabyKiller wrote:
Ashley wrote:ya but that not pantera, god damnit. you guys are just evil :x

What's his name? Hatebrad?

Ashley wrote:Hatebrad? Are you fucking mentally challenged?
e.townconcrete wrote:i hope she is ok
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

The Fear wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
J of the Lords
I will fuck you up
Location: Life's not a bitch yer just sick of being personified

Post by J of the Lords »

Revolver wrote:
rocketfuel333 wrote:what the fuck is this creampuff shit under my name, n how can i take it off?!!!! :no:
:lll: :lll: :lll:
:lol:
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

....the good ol' boys eating Arby's on rye singing this will be the die that Dime dies.
Suns out, guns out!
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Post by OverMe »

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:what do you think happens to you when you die?

do you think darrell and the guy that killed him are in the same place?
:no:

hey RyppR, can you elaborate on that emoticon.
narrow gate...IT, says no.....i'm feeling like It was transferred to me...dude...really weird....i've got the smiley face necklace on..everytime i ponder... IT seems to elaborate....the feeling looks like it's it's relaying...it's not what you believe in....but how you believe in any thing...then i see vibrational emmitions coming from....people?! then a solution, combination of oil, water and vinegar...being shake ...then naturally separating....each element representing a vibration which It say is an analogy of thought and actions here and transferred to the ..next level? ...man really making me think....i think i came into contact with someone...who passed something...can't stop think about it....because i feel IT around, it's appearing to be focusing me on my vulgarness...i love being vulgar....but....it, images of the water oil and vinegar, vibrational emmitions...gravition twords certain levels....dude ..it's weird....made me put on a smiley face necklace...serious!! check this out ....it says ...every thing gravitates to it's lowest level natually and the Pied Piper leads the rats to the shores cliff...funny huh!! oh by the way...the person who died was a devoted Christen..(and i am pretty damned anti about everything)
but IT says that, this was just a viehcle used to create a vibrational level to cross over to...whao!!! how about that...just keeps flashing me stuff...
Bird of a feather flock to gether...it says....take it for what it is worth man..kinda creepy but i can't stop looking or wanting to know more...feeling like i'm going to try and experiment with It..not sure how..
keeping the smiley face necklace on for now though. excuse any type O's, typing as i'm looking.
tl;dr
BabyKiller wrote:

White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

its worth the read. totally makes sense bro
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Post by OverMe »

:orly:
BabyKiller wrote:

White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

YARLY
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Post by OverMe »

kthxbie
BabyKiller wrote:

SiegKyle
Creampuff

Post by SiegKyle »

I was there, I laughed, I cried(mostly from laughing). I laughed a little more.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Re:

Post by Bodom J »

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:

narrow gate...IT, says no.....i'm feeling like It was transferred to me...dude...really weird....i've got the smiley face necklace on..everytime i ponder... IT seems to elaborate....the feeling looks like it's it's relaying...it's not what you believe in....but how you believe in any thing...then i see vibrational emmitions coming from....people?! then a solution, combination of oil, water and vinegar...being shake ...then naturally separating....each element representing a vibration which It say is an analogy of thought and actions here and transferred to the ..next level? ...man really making me think....i think i came into contact with someone...who passed something...can't stop think about it....because i feel IT around, it's appearing to be focusing me on my vulgarness...i love being vulgar....but....it, images of the water oil and vinegar, vibrational emmitions...gravition twords certain levels....dude ..it's weird....made me put on a smiley face necklace...serious!! check this out ....it says ...every thing gravitates to it's lowest level natually and the Pied Piper leads the rats to the shores cliff...funny huh!! oh by the way...the person who died was a devoted Christen..(and i am pretty damned anti about everything)
but IT says that, this was just a viehcle used to create a vibrational level to cross over to...whao!!! how about that...just keeps flashing me stuff...
Bird of a feather flock to gether...it says....take it for what it is worth man..kinda creepy but i can't stop looking or wanting to know more...feeling like i'm going to try and experiment with It..not sure how..
keeping the smiley face necklace on for now though. excuse any type O's, typing as i'm looking.
WTF :lll: :lll:
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Re:

Post by goshua »

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:

Bend Your Fuc'n Knees and Avert Your Eyes.

i need to spend more time in this forum :lol:
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.