Check this out people!

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Juza
Creampuff

Check this out people!

Post by Juza »

We just put out a new 7 song mcd with our band, there are two downloadable songs on our site, plus all our older stuff, including one video.

..so if anyone of you can be bothered, go and check them out and tell me what you think in here or our guestbook..

---->SUPREME COURT The songs are in the downloads-section. (capt. obvious hehe..)

All feedback is greatly appreciated..
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

i heard the adversery.. :tdown: i didnt like the vocals, very repetitive guitars, and the solo was just way too long for just a bunch of bending notes.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

I agree about the solo being extremely bland and exaggerated with what it's made of. Also I believe it's out of key in alot of the parts.
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Post by Fantomas »

boring
uncreative
unimpressive
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Unlike most of the people here, I wont tell you you suck, and to get killed-

But I will say, I hear alot of influence from many different bands- it doesnt seem though that you're breaking any ground that hasnt been broken before...success is all about separating yourself from the rest and turning heads. It is pretty repetitive, which in some cases can be good- and bad...Another thing some people fail to realize is good recordings are hard to get, and you have a pretty good recording here. The vocals are a bit 'stoner rock' post alternative, didn't like them too much...but those are my two cents.
Get killed.
Juza
Creampuff

Post by Juza »

Hehe, doesn't surprise me at all to get just about only negative comments from here... We've gotten pretty good feedback almost everywhere else where people have took the time to listen to us though.

You'e right Jefferino, I'm very satisfied with the quality of the recording. For that we owe thanks to the recording engineer for the session, who was undoubtedly the best whom with I have ever worked with.

Anyway, thanks for your time people.

Everybody else, go and check us out and post your comments!
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

Not bad recording quality. :tup:

I personally dislike the vocals, though.

The actual style of the song wasn't really my thing either to be honest.. I like a song with a little more varience, hooks & differing structures... Something that keeps my attention.

Some pretty cool riffs in and amongst there though, and pretty nice pinch harmonics.

Nice web page too. :tup:
Juza
Creampuff

Post by Juza »

Thanks Scrotal, the site got a new theme just yesterday, so you probably saw the old one..
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

That was really bad. No Offense.