HOSTILE CITY DEATH FEST

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

HOSTILE CITY DEATH FEST

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

HOSTILE CITY DEATH FEST

The following bands have been confirmed for the Hostile City Death Fest, set to take place July 4-5, 2009 at The Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

DEICIDE
ORDER OF ENNEAD
ANAL CUNT
KULT OV AZAZEL
BLOODSOAKED
DENIAL FIEND
GOREAPHOBIA
RUMPLESTILTSKIN GRINDER
MONSTROSITY
THORNAFIRE
TORN THE FUCK APART
INSATANITY
POLTERCHRIST
PESSIMIST
INHUMANITY

Tickets go on sale on April 10.

Single-day: Advance Ticket $35 / Day of Show $40
Two-day: Advance Ticket $70 / Day of Show $75

For more information, go to www.hostilecitydeathfest.com
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

old insatanity sure is better than the new lineup.
rObsessed!
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Brandon wrote:old insatanity sure is better than the new lineup.
who?

Brandon how do you know so much about American death metal? It seems to be a subject on which you are very knowledgeable; by contrast I can name only maybe a dozen bands off the top of my head and that's with several years of being into heavy/extreme music and having had the vast wealth of resources on the Internet at my disposal.

From the videos I've seen and the descriptions of your lifestyle you've provided I just don't picture you hanging around with huge greasy dudes in Deicide t-shirts; and you're not in a band. So I have to wonder, how are you exposed to this music? How do you keep tabs on it? Are you a longtime fanzine subscriber? Do you have blabbermouth bookmarked? Have you ever creampied a girl at an American death metal show?
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

brandon's older than you brah, and Ohio used to have quite a death metal scene in the 1990's. :tup:
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

Villecore wrote:
Brandon wrote:old insatanity sure is better than the new lineup.
who?

Brandon how do you know so much about American death metal? It seems to be a subject on which you are very knowledgeable; by contrast I can name only maybe a dozen bands off the top of my head and that's with several years of being into heavy/extreme music and having had the vast wealth of resources on the Internet at my disposal.

From the videos I've seen and the descriptions of your lifestyle you've provided I just don't picture you hanging around with huge greasy dudes in Deicide t-shirts; and you're not in a band. So I have to wonder, how are you exposed to this music? How do you keep tabs on it? Are you a longtime fanzine subscriber? Do you have blabbermouth bookmarked? Have you ever creampied a girl at an American death metal show?
i used to be big into the death metal underground in the mid 90s, tape trading and all. my area of ohio had a phenomenal death metal scene at the time too. i liked a lot of zines, particularly the grimoire of exalted deeds. a lot of great music back then. great ohio bands back then included
decay, foul stench, the reefer hut, levelled, clean flesh, regurgitation(their old thrashy stuff), doom formation, internecine, carved in flesh, lacerated. the city of piqua ohio, where i was born, has 15000 people in it. six feet under, napalm death, internal bleeding, jungle rot, lividity, dying fetus and others have played this town.

about my band involvement, i used to be in a band called drawn and quartered(even back then, i thought it was stupid and cliche to name your band after a way to die) after we discovered the WA band, i suggested we change it to bastardizer.

we had a couple shoddily recorded demos, played a few shows. we had to cancel several shows, including one show opening for broken hope because michael (the crybaby guitarist you know so well) refused to drive 45 minutes to the show because he was the only one with a license, and whined that no one else would drive. what a fucking baby. the band never went anywhere, because of michael's prima donna behavior that was worse than axl rose and glen benton combined. of course you know the morbid angel story and his arrest and getting thrown in a tampa mental institution, and the rest of the saga, and how he is currently fat and on welfare today, with his worthless bachelors degree.

ive never gotten laid with a girl i met at a death metal show, but once i did a girl from a rob zombie show. :lol:

about insatanity, download "divine decomposition" or any of their old demos, or the songs they put on compilations.
rObsessed!
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

:aargh:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Drawn and Quartered should put their egos aside and do a one off reunion show in Casper at the Eagle's Club or Moose Lodge where Robert likes to hang.
Suns out, guns out!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

Bar Rat wrote:Drawn and Quartered should put their egos aside and do a one off reunion show in Casper at the Eagle's Club or Moose Lodge where Robert likes to hang.
dude, michael refused to drive 45 MINUTES for us to do a gig with broken hope.

more recently(2006) we were gonna record a couple songs with kevin talley. then when i told him that we would have to drive to go record with him, michael flat out refused. "why cant he record the tracks and email them to us, WAAAHHH WAHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you dont understand WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOHOOOOHOOOO"

i could go on and on all day talking about the idiotic things hes done. he blew a chance to jam with morbid angel too. what a fucking idiot. hes a nuclear reactor of negative energy, he really is. vital remains, glen benton, axl rose, kanye west, whoever you can name, come nowhere close to michael primadonna.
rObsessed!
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Brandon wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:Drawn and Quartered should put their egos aside and do a one off reunion show in Casper at the Eagle's Club or Moose Lodge where Robert likes to hang.
dude, michael refused to drive 45 MINUTES for us to do a gig with broken hope.

more recently(2006) we were gonna record a couple songs with kevin talley. then when i told him that we would have to drive to go record with him, michael flat out refused. "why cant he record the tracks and email them to us, WAAAHHH WAHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you dont understand WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOHOOOOHOOOO"

i could go on and on all day talking about the idiotic things hes done. he blew a chance to jam with morbid angel too. what a fucking idiot. hes a nuclear reactor of negative energy, he really is. vital remains, glen benton, axl rose, kanye west, whoever you can name, come nowhere close to michael primadonna.
I'm sure he's a halfway decent guitarist and he doesn't work so he must be an odd duck if he doesn't like playing in a band.
Suns out, guns out!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

hes said all kinds of weird shit.

like how he wanted to be a writer of literature and not be a musician(as if you do one, you cant do the other?????)

also, he told me how AWFUL it would be to a professional musician.

doofus: i dont think i wanna be a musician. theyre not part of the "elite"

brandon: what the fuck are you talking about?

doofus: all musicians do is sit around and drink all day

brandon: are you serious? what the fuck..................

doofus: oh hey, gotta go. sportscenter is on.

he is currently taking classes to be a respiratory therapist, which i know for sure he is gonna fail at that miserably. itll be the same shit. "not what i thought it would be" "too stressful" "too much work" "the patients suck" "my coworkers and bosses suck!"

this is a dude who cant handle working 10 hours a week at a small town pizza shop, thinking he is gonna work 40 hours a week at a hospital. :lol:
rObsessed!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Re: HOSTILE CITY DEATH FEST

Post by Brandon »

Hahaha, my predictions about him not being able to handle a job came true
rObsessed!
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Update?
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
Big Ben
Mouth For War

Post by Big Ben »

i forgot about your friend michael. tell his morbid angel story again
e.townconcrete wrote:who is this guy? why is he black?
EvilisthenewGood wrote:Do some research Ben before you trash Kia.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

broken hope >morbid angel
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Jungle Rot > Broken Hope
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

Morbid angel is godly! Broken hope is cool. Jungle rot have a couple good songs but are unoriginal and undistinguishable from their peers
rObsessed!
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Trolling Bodom style