Schecter 8 string

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
slay
kingsly

Schecter 8 string

Post by slay »

washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

:tup: :tup:
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

cool as hell but i cant see myself ever getting an 8 string.

Id like to hear it played though :tup:
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

7 is kinda douchy, 8 is just over kill
... You're killing me, Smalls.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

I need to first master the six and seven before starting that.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

That's way too much. Reminds me of those razors that keep increasing the amount of blades. It is really not necessary, but people will buy it anyways.
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Phantom Green wrote:That's way too much. Reminds me of those razors that keep increasing the amount of blades. It is really not necessary, but people will buy it anyways.
There's no such thing as necessity when it comes to music!!!
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

check out this 09 ibanez model

explorer :tup:
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

How could you possibly have "too many" accidentals to play? Seriously I'm curious about some of your guys' "logic" here. If you can't understand how to use it then don't buy it. But it's not at all "overkill" or "too much". The only time it would ever be too much is when you can play frequencies out of the range of human hearing.
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Kellan wrote:How could you possibly have "too many" accidentals to play? Seriously I'm curious about some of your guys' "logic" here. If you can't understand how to use it then don't buy it. But it's not at all "overkill" or "too much". The only time it would ever be too much is when you can play frequencies out of the range of human hearing.
You could surf on that fucking fretboard. That thing would just annoy the shit out of me more than anything. Who the fuck needs 8 strings. Half of the people that are going to buy this are going to buy it for novelty, and most likely will not have yet even mastered 6 strings.
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Phantom Green wrote:
Kellan wrote:How could you possibly have "too many" accidentals to play? Seriously I'm curious about some of your guys' "logic" here. If you can't understand how to use it then don't buy it. But it's not at all "overkill" or "too much". The only time it would ever be too much is when you can play frequencies out of the range of human hearing.
You could surf on that fucking fretboard. That thing would just annoy the shit out of me more than anything. Who the fuck needs 8 strings. Half of the people that are going to buy this are going to buy it for novelty, and most likely will not have yet even mastered 6 strings.
Personally, the harmonic avenues you can pursue on this thing insofar as voicings and positions are concerned is the most alluring thing about it.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

Phantom Green wrote:
you dont have to be a "master" at the 6 string to explore a 7 or 8

im just sayin.. nah mean
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Pfl?yd wrote:
Phantom Green wrote:
Personally, the harmonic avenues you can pursue on this thing insofar as voicings and positions are concerned is the most alluring thing about it.
Can always count on Pfloyd to know where I'm coming from :tup:
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

Pfl?yd wrote:
Phantom Green wrote:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I could play it with my dick.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

slay wrote:gibson came out with a holed up V

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/prod ... sku=516477

:tdown:
It'd look cooler if they made it look like a wedge of swiss cheese.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Gibson gets worse and worse each year :tdown:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

i might take back my statement about never wanting an 8 string.. i could just leave it in standard to have it sound like this

schecter hellraiser 8 string vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8GxxSWCjyU

sounds SICK :tup:
~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

Post by ~101 From Hell~ »

all i have to say is, 8 strings rock, check out bands like meshuggah, after the burial. only true musicians can respect and actually play 8 strings.

also, that website kicks fucking ass!
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

[quote="Gnarkiller"]this is fucking ridiculous. I just ran my fingers up my choad and found some furry little friends to pick out. going to go wash my hands. there is my two fucking cents[/quote]
Three Second Doom
Hail Dimebag

Post by Three Second Doom »

~101 From Hell~ wrote:only true musicians can respect and actually play 8 strings.
:lol:
Goddamn, this is one wacky game show.
~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

Post by ~101 From Hell~ »

.........ok
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

[quote="Gnarkiller"]this is fucking ridiculous. I just ran my fingers up my choad and found some furry little friends to pick out. going to go wash my hands. there is my two fucking cents[/quote]
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

~101 From Hell~ wrote:all i have to say is, 8 strings rock, check out bands like meshuggah, after the burial. only true musicians can respect and actually play 8 strings.

also, that website kicks fucking ass!
:lol: :bs:
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

Ihsahn should be the only person to record with an eight string. Meshuggah just chug away like assholes. "dude check out my Z string"
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I'm going to buy one of these, and string it like Max Calavera :tup:
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

it will give you thunderous rock and metal tones. or you could turn your self into a one man band. hahaha! gay.
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

i just watched that video all the way through. do people think that guy is RAD or what?
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

croninburg wrote:I'm going to buy one of these, and string it like Max Calavera :tup:

how does he string his guitar?