what the fuck is this?!

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

what the fuck is this?!

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

It's Official: SLAYER And MARILYN MANSON To Co-Headline ROCKSTAR ENERGY MAYHEM FESTIVAL

According to Revolver magazine, SLAYER and MARILYN MANSON will co-headline this year's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival tour, which is scheduled to kick off July 10 in Sacramento, California.

The festival billing is as follows:

Main Stage:

SLAYER :x
MARILYN MANSON :no:
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE :lol:

Hot Topic Stage:

WHITECHAPEL :lol:
THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER :x
JOB FOR A COWBOY :lol:
BEHEMOTH :x
CANNIBAL CORPSE :x

Jägermeister Stage:

GOD FORBID :lol:
ALL THAT REMAINS :lol:
TRIVIUM :lol:

Mayhem co-founder Kevin Lyman, the man behind the Vans Warped and Taste of Chaos tours, is quoted as saying, "I think people thought we would have a hard time coming up with a lineup that matched up with 2008. Well, I think we did."

The dates are as follows (all dates are subject to change):

Jul. 10 - Sacramento, CA
Jul. 11 - San Francisco, CA
Jul. 12 - San Bernardino, CA
Jul. 14 - Seattle, WA
Jul. 17 - Phoenix, AZ
Jul. 18 - Albuquerque, NM
Jul. 19 - Denver, CO
Jul. 21 - Kansas City
Jul. 22 - St. Louis, MO
Jul. 24 - Atlanta, GA
Jul. 25 - Indianapolis, IN
Jul. 26 - Chicago, IL
Jul. 28 - Toronto, ON
Jul. 29 - Scranton, PA
Jul. 31 - Cleveland, OH
Aug. 01 - Pittsburgh, PA
Aug. 02 - Detroit, MI
Aug. 04 - Boston, MA
Aug. 06 - Virginia Beach, VA
Aug. 07 - Camden, NJ
Aug. 08 - Hartford, CT
Aug. 09 - Washington, DC
Aug. 11 - Tampa, FL
Aug. 12 - West Palm Beach, FL
Aug. 14 - Dallas, TX
Aug. 15 - Houston, TX
Aug. 16 - San Antonio, TX

MARILYN MANSON and SLAYER last joined forces in the summer of 2007 for a 25-city co-headline North American tour. The two bands each played full sets, with BLEEDING THROUGH opening all shows.

In an August 2007 interview with The Dallas Morning News, SLAYER guitarist Kerry King stated about the then-in-progress tour with MANSON, "I haven't seen any fistfights or anything yet. But there's a lot of gray area between our fans and Marilyn's. We both mine the same depths. But you can always pick out his fans — they're the freaky-dressed ones — and you can always tell who our fans are; they're the simply dressed ones."

He added, "There was this girl in the middle of the last show that had her fingers in her ears the whole time we were on. I [expletive] loved it!"

Last year's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival tour featured SLIPKNOT and DISTURBED on the main stage alongside DRAGONFORCE and MASTODON. In addition, the tour had two second stages: one sponsored by Jägermeister and featuring AIRBOURNE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and 36 CRAZYFISTS. An additional second stage featured MACHINE HEAD, BLACK TIDE, SUICIDE SILENCE, THE RED CHORD, and WALLS OF JERICHO.

Rockstar Energy Mayhem is produced by Warped founder Kevin Lyman, his partner on the Rockstar Taste Of Chaos tour John Reese, CAA's Darryl Eaton, and Jason Garner, Live Nation Chief Executive Officer of North American Music. :
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

oh cannibal corpse, what the fuck are you doing? :no:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Re: what the fuck is this?!

Post by Villecore »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:Mayhem co-founder Kevin Lyman
what was his name in corpsepaint? :?
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Who cares :roll: Directly before that Corpse are going out with The Facless, Obscura and Neuraxis.
GRIM
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

charlie wrote:Who cares :roll: Directly before that Corpse are going out with The Facless, Obscura and Neuraxis.
I know! It's so fucking weird. :lol:
(i hope so for ya)

MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Post by MetalStrikesDown »

Seriously, on the second stage CC Behemoth and The Black Dahlia Murder. Those three could easily all headline their own tours and have before. Then we have Manson and BFMV on the main stage, fucking christ. There are enough good bands there I might want to go. But there are definitely enough shitty bands that I don't want to go. At least Trivium is in their rightful place, on the bottom.

I have yet to see Slayer, whey can't they just go on a tour with the three other good bands by themselves? :x :x :x
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

MetalStrikesDown wrote:Seriously, on the second stage CC Behemoth and The Black Dahlia Murder. Those three could easily all headline their own tours and have before. Then we have Manson and BFMV on the main stage, fucking christ. There are enough good bands there I might want to go. But there are definitely enough shitty bands that I don't want to go. At least Trivium is in their rightful place, on the bottom.

I have yet to see Slayer, whey can't they just go on a tour with the three other good bands by themselves? :x :x :x
Its all about the $$$ :negro:
GRIM
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

touring "festivals" are fucking gay
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

wow
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Villecore wrote:oh cannibal corpse, what the fuck are you doing? :no:
$$$$$.$$
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

CFH Eternal wrote:
Villecore wrote:oh cannibal corpse, what the fuck are you doing? :no:
$$$$$.$$
oh well...they still haven't made The Unspoken King...
(i hope so for ya)

buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Behemoth said they're going on a 3 week mini tour with Slayer right before this tour
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

buck satan wrote:Behemoth said they're going on a 3 week mini tour with Slayer right before this tour
when is the autograph signing and face painting in-store at hot topic?
(i hope so for ya)

tomEtom
No class Scumbag

Post by tomEtom »

should have just been slayer, black dahlia murder, and behemoth...job for a cowboy is ok... they're iffy...but that tour would have been nice to see
Bazinga!