1st time poster long time looker!

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
sickboy37
Creampuff

1st time poster long time looker!

Post by sickboy37 »

just wanted to come on and post my thoughts about dime. i've been listening and seeing pantera for a long time, think the first time i heard them was back in 89? i can never remember. but seen them about six times and always had a fuckin drunken fall down time everytime i've seen them! i like everything they did, at least the phil stuff with pantera and i also enjoyed damageplan. it sucks that i was gonna go see damageplan at the starland ballroom in sayreville nj like a week and half before he was killed. i had to put my priorities ahead of that and my buds went and got to get drunk with dime! all the years i've been seeing them and never got to meet him and there i would've met my guitar idol! life has a way of doing that though. i watch the dvd's of pantera all the time when i need a pick me up. watching how much they loved eachother and to here the venom spewed before his death perplexes me but family fights all the tiime. i don't think phil meant alot of the things he said about dime but like i said life has a funny way of doing shit to you! i miss the fact that this man is not on this earth because of some scumbag who had not been in touch with reality for a long fuckin time. i don't want rant too much i probably should have done that on this site when this senseless tragedy happened but i was pretty banged up about it as i'm sure you all were. i just wanted to post something and say god bless dime!! you will never be forgotten!
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

:tup:
WarPig
Vulgar Bastard

Post by WarPig »

there passes a true man. :tup:
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

I'm a sick boy, there should be more.

Good stuff
sickboy37
Creampuff

Post by sickboy37 »

another funny story is you all remember in the cematery gates video, right at the beginning dime hase the cowboys from hell shirt on that says fuckin hostile? i had that same shirt on when i saw pearl jam at the limelight in nyc, it was when they were just getting big. well i ran in to some peeps at the bar while me and this girl i was with were doing shots and some other girl comes over and say she loves the shirt cause no one else has it, and at a pearl jam concert no less and tells me that pantera will be in town the next week and that me and the girl i was with can come to the show and go to the after hour party after the show, even gave me this sheet of paper with a symbol on it if i can remember correctly had some kind of spiral type of print on it and was told to present it at the club they were playing at and that would get me in to the show and to the after hour party. well the day the show was on was the exact day my best friend was getting married and i was best man so i couldn't go! thats why it just sux about not getting to go to the starland ballroom show, just anothe rway of life telling me it wasn't meant to be! rip my brother dime!
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

.<br /><br /> here and there
msn gurlies use irc and you can cry all nite and forever, ya squares
[url=http://forum.irgoslak.org/]izzy`s wet dream[/url]
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

the title to this topic is hilarious
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

sickboy37 wrote:another funny story is you all remember in the cematery gates video, right at the beginning dime hase the cowboys from hell shirt on that says fuckin hostile? i had that same shirt on when i saw pearl jam at the limelight in nyc, it was when they were just getting big. well i ran in to some peeps at the bar while me and this girl i was with were doing shots and some other girl comes over and say she loves the shirt cause no one else has it, and at a pearl jam concert no less and tells me that pantera will be in town the next week and that me and the girl i was with can come to the show and go to the after hour party after the show, even gave me this sheet of paper with a symbol on it if i can remember correctly had some kind of spiral type of print on it and was told to present it at the club they were playing at and that would get me in to the show and to the after hour party. well the day the show was on was the exact day my best friend was getting married and i was best man so i couldn't go! thats why it just sux about not getting to go to the starland ballroom show, just anothe rway of life telling me it wasn't meant to be! rip my brother dime!
man :no: , pantera>best friends
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

BLAK2TH wrote:
sickboy37 wrote:another funny story is you all remember in the cematery gates video, right at the beginning dime hase the cowboys from hell shirt on that says fuckin hostile? i had that same shirt on when i saw pearl jam at the limelight in nyc, it was when they were just getting big. well i ran in to some peeps at the bar while me and this girl i was with were doing shots and some other girl comes over and say she loves the shirt cause no one else has it, and at a pearl jam concert no less and tells me that pantera will be in town the next week and that me and the girl i was with can come to the show and go to the after hour party after the show, even gave me this sheet of paper with a symbol on it if i can remember correctly had some kind of spiral type of print on it and was told to present it at the club they were playing at and that would get me in to the show and to the after hour party. well the day the show was on was the exact day my best friend was getting married and i was best man so i couldn't go! thats why it just sux about not getting to go to the starland ballroom show, just anothe rway of life telling me it wasn't meant to be! rip my brother dime!
I second that :x :tup:
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

M.I.A wrote:
BLAK2TH wrote:
I second that :x :tup:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by MikeyHelms »

Like a bottle of Whiskey