Pantera in Dragon Ball Z movie

Talk about anything Pantera related....
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Pantera in Dragon Ball Z movie

Post by BAYLIS »

Save the jokes about why i was watching a Dragon Ball Z movie for later.

About half way through Dragon Ball Z Movie: Broly the Legendary on comes a very very faint song in the background. I swear it was 10's by Pantera.

Are Pantera really part of a Dragon Ball Z soundtrack or am i going crazy?

I guess I'll find out when the credits start rolling.
FUCKING HOSTILE!
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

I was obsessed with DBZ when I was like 11 or 12. Does Funimation still control the North American releases? They rape almost everything they release. Watch the original versions and see how much they change the script/story. And yes, they often replace the soundtracks with "whiter" music. I remember them putting Disturbed and shit like that on the movies.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Cock Lobster
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Cock Lobster »

Funimation is horrible. The genuine DBZ experience for me was watching on the International Channel as part of a programming block that also included Armored Trooper Votoms and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. :tup:

DBZ was the only show NOT subtitled. And I jumped in further along in the story, circa Cell Saga (having already seen up through Frieza on Funimation). Knowing wtf was going on was a challenge, but it added to the fun. :lol: And the voices were MUCH, MUCH better, and even complete ching-chong gibberish to my ears was better than the excruciatingly patronizing expository dialogue Funimation geared toward eight year olds in their dubs.
I regret every single day I've ever lived in my life.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Look at these faggots.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Cock Lobster
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Cock Lobster »

Muffin please!
I regret every single day I've ever lived in my life.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

I couldn't care less about DBZ now though. I still a shitload of toys/videos that I should sell. I have Final Bout and Ultimate Battle for Playstation. :|):
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
SkullFvck
Far Beyond Driven

Post by SkullFvck »

yeh
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"]go eat a bag of dicks.[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Nobody actually answered the original question by the thread author. :tup:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Re: Pantera in Dragon Ball Z movie

Post by Edna Bodine »

BAYLIS wrote:Save the jokes about why i was watching a Dragon Ball Z movie for later.
is it "later" yet?? i've got a few saved up.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

HoustonKJ wrote:Nobody actually answered the original question by the thread author. :tup:
see who gives a fuck?
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

HoustonKJ wrote:Nobody actually answered the original question by the thread author. :tup:
Nobody cares. :tup:
metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

He'll find out when the credits are done. Why can't they list the songs tracks/artists before the actors and all the other good stuff? They usually don't take that long.
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

metaljess wrote:He'll find out when the credits are done. Why can't they list the songs tracks/artists before the actors and all the other good stuff? They usually don't take that long.

He's been waiting since the 11th...how long is this movie?? :?
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

Motorhead
Motorbuddy

Post by Motorhead »

Cock Lobster wrote:Funimation is horrible. The genuine DBZ experience for me was watching on the International Channel as part of a programming block that also included Armored Trooper Votoms and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. :tup:

DBZ was the only show NOT subtitled. And I jumped in further along in the story, circa Cell Saga (having already seen up through Frieza on Funimation). Knowing wtf was going on was a challenge, but it added to the fun. :lol: And the voices were MUCH, MUCH better, and even complete ching-chong gibberish to my ears was better than the excruciatingly patronizing expository dialogue Funimation geared toward eight year olds in their dubs.
NOOOOOOO HE'S TOO POWERFUL

*Cue 10 minute power up sequence*

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Next time on DBZ!*
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Motorhead wrote:
Cock Lobster wrote:Funimation is horrible. The genuine DBZ experience for me was watching on the International Channel as part of a programming block that also included Armored Trooper Votoms and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. :tup:

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Next time on DBZ!*
:lol:

yeah :tdown:
(i hope so for ya)

metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

Villecore wrote:
metaljess wrote:He'll find out when the credits are done. Why can't they list the songs tracks/artists before the actors and all the other good stuff? They usually don't take that long.

He's been waiting since the 11th...how long is this movie?? :?
FOREVER...apparantly. :lol:
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Motorhead wrote:

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Next time on DBZ!*
What's fucked up is that there are like 3 times as many Japanese episodes of dudes powering up. The American versions are edited down from a few episodes. DBZ was incredibly dragged out because they were making the series as he was writing the manga, so they had to wait for him to finish the story and publish it, etc. etc.

If you think the American versions are painful download a Japanese one. You'll tear your hair out waiting for something to happen.

My favorite thing was where a character would shake and go "uuhhhh....UUHHHH.....uhhuhhhhuh...UHHHUHhuhhuhuh...ggrrrr....". They couldn't even think of fucking dialogue to fill the time. :lol:
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Lord of This World wrote:
Motorhead wrote:

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Next time on DBZ!*
What's fucked up is that there are like 3 times as many Japanese episodes of dudes powering up. The American versions are edited down from a few episodes. DBZ was incredibly dragged out because they were making the series as he was writing the manga, so they had to wait for him to finish the story and publish it, etc. etc.

If you think the American versions are painful download a Japanese one. You'll tear your hair out waiting for something to happen.

My favorite thing was where a character would shake and go "uuhhhh....UUHHHH.....uhhuhhhhuh...UHHHUHhuhhuhuh...ggrrrr....". They couldn't even think of fucking dialogue to fill the time. :lol:
It was intensely homoerotic! :aargh:
(i hope so for ya)

buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I used to enjoy watching that on cartoon network about 7 or 8 years ago. They showed two episodes every day with no repeats for close to a year. :tup:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

buck satan wrote:I used to enjoy watching that on cartoon network about 7 or 8 years ago. They showed two episodes every day with no repeats for close to a year. :tup:
Everyday at 5pm nigga. And there was only one commercial break during each episode, at the 15 minute mark.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

But then I realized they were selling VHS's that were like 2 seasons ahead so I just got those and stopped watching it on tv.
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Fuck you
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Fuck you
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

I remember hearing both Pantera and Disturbed in DBZ movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55t5jnh ... =rec-HM-r2
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i read this thread and kept thinking people were talking about me.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

DBZ > DBS
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Cynosure wrote:I remember hearing both Pantera and Disturbed in DBZ movies.
You can recognize Disturbed material. :lol:
(i hope so for ya)

Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

Villecore wrote:
So? I can recognize their singer's annoying voice, I don't enjoy their music. Their stuff is everywhere, and that Sickness song used to be immensely popular. I've actually seen them in concert too because Mastodon was supporting them. Fuck off, Cory. :fu:
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Cynosure wrote:
Villecore wrote:
So? I can recognize their singer's annoying voice, I don't enjoy their music. Their stuff is everywhere, and that Sickness song used to be immensely popular. I've actually seen them in concert too because Mastodon was supporting them. Fuck off, Cory. :fu:
Bitch, chill. I would probably recognize it too. It'd have been your civic duty to make fun of me had it been me and not you. :lol:
(i hope so for ya)

DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Cynosure wrote:DBZ > DBS
well i'm going to be a complete and utter cunt to you from now on, because i'm insecure and easily offended.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

This is absurd. :tdown:
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

DBS wrote:
well i'm going to be a complete and utter cunt to you from now on, because i'm insecure and easily offended.
I meant "greater than" in terms of power level, I still think you're neat.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Cynosure wrote:
DBS wrote:
I meant "greater than" in terms of power level, I still think you're neat.
They stopped measuring power levels after the scouters broke during the Frieza Saga. They do it by feel now. Only people with an enormous ki and years of training can sense power level without using a scouter.

duh :roll:
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

I've been concentrating really hard for years but have yet to pull off the special beam cannon. As far as I'm concerned, the development of new techniques/power-ups/manoeuvres jumped the shark with the makankosappo...they got progressively flashier but nothing was ever as purely badass as the deathblow that did in Raditz.

The appropriate power level to perform this manoeuvre should be attainable by a human being with enough practice and concentration, since as LOTW pointed out the power levels of the main characters at this stage of the series (and their collective development) was still extremely low; with Kuririn and Yamcha not far behind members of intrinsically superior species such as Saiyans and Nameks, relative to the enormous gaps later in the series when humans maxed out at a few hundred while the other species soared into the thousands (didn't some even reach millions?)

Help please! I need this technique to help deal with bullies. Should I repost this in the Issues forum?
(i hope so for ya)

Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

Villecore wrote:I've been concentrating really hard for years but have yet to pull off the special beam cannon. As far as I'm concerned, the development of new techniques/power-ups/manoeuvres jumped the shark with the makankosappo...they got progressively flashier but nothing was ever as purely badass as the deathblow that did in Raditz.

The appropriate power level to perform this manoeuvre should be attainable by a human being with enough practice and concentration, since as LOTW pointed out the power levels of the main characters at this stage of the series (and their collective development) was still extremely low; with Kuririn and Yamcha not far behind members of intrinsically superior species such as Saiyans and Nameks, relative to the enormous gaps later in the series when humans maxed out at a few hundred while the other species soared into the thousands (didn't some even reach millions?)

Help please! I need this technique to help deal with bullies. Should I repost this in the Issues forum?
This post is awesome and I will reply to it again later on in the week when I can give it the attention it deserves.

Also take a look at this piece of shite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64fZMN2Qu0w
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

:x
(i hope so for ya)

Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Exactly what I expected. Incredibly campy, extremely white, and extremely Hollywood. Fuck people who allow movie studios to make shit like this. :fu:

A white Goku speaking English. Roshi with no beard. Bulma is a generic tough action hero chick. Piccolo looks nothing like Piccolo.

:fu:
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

How dare they trash my precious dragon ball z
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Muffin wrote:How dare they trash my precious dragon ball z
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

Someone needs to start a petition or something because this film should never see the light of day.