Randall RH100G2 owners

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
gheoss
Creampuff

Randall RH100G2 owners

Post by gheoss »

Hi, this if for the RH100G2 owners, how do you get rid of that fucking feedback that came from GAIN 2?, bah isnt even a feedback its an squeel sound.
I want to know if this happens to you guys too, i mean you can set the gain to 7, but its not the same tone.
From the ass of the world
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Don't turn it up so high.

I know that's shitty advice, but my RH100 feeds back if you turn the gain up too high. I have a noise gate, but that only helps so much.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
gheoss
Creampuff

Post by gheoss »

thanks for the reply Ben, yes id ty that, i just wanted to know if all the RH100g2 had the same problem.
ill plug my mxr 10 band eq (the old blue box one) and get some more gain.

thanks
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Ok, what is the "g2" at the end? Mine is just a randall Rh100 head. Anyway, yeah I'd say get a noise gate. I can run my gain at around 6.5 w/o it squealing if I have my gate on.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
gheoss
Creampuff

Post by gheoss »

ah, the G2 are the new RH100

I think this gain2 issue only happens with the Randall made in China..
I have an USA C170 II and that gain shit doesnt happens

Image[/list]
Balls On Parade
Stormy Thrust Gun

Post by Balls On Parade »

i think the G2 is a 2nd generation RH head, supposed to have solved a lot of the problems the original line had, such as overheating, but i have heard they still get too hot after about an hour on the rhythm and lead channels, but clean is ok, i was reading some reviews on the RH series on harmony central, and apparently, using the high gain channels makes the amp work too hard and not loud enough, so some people use outboard distortions on the clean channel...huh, i have had to send mine back once because the power box inside crapped out...haven't really been able to use it since (haven't had the opportunity to)...
policeman: are you alright?
Rainbow Randolph: I'm a little fucked up in general, so it's kind of hard to gauge!
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

Slightly off topic.. But gheoss buddy.. You still making your cabs?!
Hows it going man, those X cabs your running your RH100s through look sweet :tup:
gheoss
Creampuff

Post by gheoss »

Yeah still making them, the heads sound better thru my cabs than the randall ones :D , no kidding.

www.xcabinets.com.ar

thank for your comments.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

I can't read that shit.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
gheoss
Creampuff

Post by gheoss »

its in spanish
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Re: Randall RH100G2 owners

Post by warhead dime »

gheoss wrote:Hi, this if for the RH100G2 owners, how do you get rid of that fucking feedback that came from GAIN 2?, bah isnt even a feedback its an squeel sound.
I want to know if this happens to you guys too, i mean you can set the gain to 7, but its not the same tone.
that happens to me with that amp only if you stand too close to it (directly in front of it)
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

how much are them cabs+shipping to u.s. these days?
gheoss
Creampuff

Post by gheoss »

here the cabs are u$s 275 (4x12) don´t know the shipping.. must be very expensive thou.

thanks for asking.