Just saw Dickinson perform solo

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....

Just saw Dickinson perform solo

Post by Guest »

In an intimate, tiny club. Rob Dickinson of Catherine Wheel, that is. Cousin of Iron Maiden's Bruce. :oops:

Good set; missed the first 15-20 minutes though.

Caught:

Intelligent People :tup: (sort of hoky but good hook...after this song the backing band - the "Crushing Blow - left and Rob played acoustic)
Heal :tup: (crowd got super happy...i'm assuming this is the first CW song he played)
Oceans :tup: :tup: (very chill)
I Want To Touch You :tup: :tup: (gay, but enjoyably so..after this the band came back and plugged in)
The End Of The World :tup: :tup: :tup: (finally a nice loud fuzzy shoegaze song to sink my teeth into)
Black Metallic :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: (fuck yeah)

Encore (acoustic):
Future Boy :tdown: (I just don't care for this song...maudlin pop crap)
Ma Solituda :tup: (cool, even though he screwed up right during the final crescendo into 'loud'. he handled it well, called himself a shit guitarist, got his groove back and closed the show).

I can't get over his eyelids; I don't know if he had makeup on them or if they were just glistening with sweat but goodness were they shiny. I was sort of disgusted and captivated at the same time. The last guy whose eyelids I felt that way about and wanted to touch smell and taste is Joaquin Phoenix.
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

Let's dissect this.

Dick... In... Son...

No good.

Post by Guest »

Jorgen wrote:Let's dissect this.

Dick... In... Son...

No good.
Fresh Wine For The Horses is a cool album! :tup: