double bass pedal: hard or soft beaters

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
cottonmouth
I will fuck you up

double bass pedal: hard or soft beaters

Post by cottonmouth »

ive been playing soft beaters myself, but lately i played a friends kit that had hard beaters. it seemed like it played much better, more control/sensitivity
whats your experience with this? it might be that my springs are just badly adjusted
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Haha

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

cottonmouth wrote:ive been playing soft beaters myself, but lately i played a friends kit that had hard beaters. it seemed like it played much better, more control/sensitivity
whats your experience with this? it might be that my springs are just badly adjusted
All beaters are hard (unless you've taped 2-inch thick pieces of wool on felt), there are just varying degrees of it.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
scothern
Creampuff

Post by scothern »

I have solid wood beaters on my double kick. Love thetight sound but the feel isnt that much different from felt.
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

scothern wrote:Love thetight sound but the feel isnt that much different from felt.