download fest 2008

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

download fest 2008

Post by eurotard with tekno »

lineup around. looks like a pop do. so you`ll all like it :lol:

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

everything about that line up screams gay, with the exception of motorhead.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

along with the pink napster teddy bear logo thing on the main gates, only good if you take some lsd
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Sheer faggotry.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: what anawful line-up. i'd go just to see kiss though.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

Fuck that shit. :fu:
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

The wurd on the street is that Robert Hollis may be headlining this.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

I went to Download in 04 because is won a pair of tickets on the Earache website. Ever since I have been trying to stress to people how shit it is. It was possibly the most overpriced and terribly disorganized event i had ever been to. It's just a corporate shit hole. Every year over that weekend in June a bunch of fat guys in suits count money whilst they smoke cigars, eat huge 20oz fillet steaks, fuck a shit load of hookers and laugh they're asses off while watching a big projecter of 100,000 metalheads consuming all they're overpriced shit and watching short rushed sets of they're favorite bands with terrible sound.

Oh and Download is about as emo as it gets :fu:
GRIM
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

offspring still make music?
[quote="Jericho"]definitely not a favorite but Kid Rock's American Badass is good.[/quote]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

the border on the site makes me want to punch babies. then throw them off an overpass
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

least you know its only 1% of the lineup. they get led zeplin to play. all they will be bitch fighting for the headline act
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

looked like LEZ Zepp to me. lesbian Zeppelin tribute band?
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

be the band to end it with
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

What theu fuck are you talking about gayfuck?
GRIM
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i was there in 04 aswell. i enjoyed myself. i was 15. exactly.

np: nitro - freight train.
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

kiss will end saturday.
motorhead will be mid afternoon

when end of sunday comes and your pissing orange lucozade to keep the numskull away. you`d have to hang back for zepplin

theyre better then sabbath when it comes down to it
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

downoad become a sissy festival. its got a pink forum now
have a house party with a 40watt lamp [url=http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=411517&file=filename.pls]init[/url]
Gimp
I will fuck you up

Post by Gimp »

threak wrote:I went to Download in 04 because is won a pair of tickets on the Earache website. Ever since I have been trying to stress to people how shit it is. It was possibly the most overpriced and terribly disorganized event i had ever been to. It's just a corporate shit hole. Every year over that weekend in June a bunch of fat guys in suits count money whilst they smoke cigars, eat huge 20oz fillet steaks, fuck a shit load of hookers and laugh they're asses off while watching a big projecter of 100,000 metalheads consuming all they're overpriced shit and watching short rushed sets of they're favorite bands with terrible sound.

yea but you saw dimebags last uk appearance right?
[quote="Lager"]Best newb: Gimp[/quote]
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Gimp wrote:
threak wrote:I went to Download in 04 because is won a pair of tickets on the Earache website. Ever since I have been trying to stress to people how shit it is. It was possibly the most overpriced and terribly disorganized event i had ever been to. It's just a corporate shit hole. Every year over that weekend in June a bunch of fat guys in suits count money whilst they smoke cigars, eat huge 20oz fillet steaks, fuck a shit load of hookers and laugh they're asses off while watching a big projecter of 100,000 metalheads consuming all they're overpriced shit and watching short rushed sets of they're favorite bands with terrible sound.

That was one of the only highlights of the fest.
GRIM
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

threak wrote:
Gimp wrote:

i was in the centre of it all for walk. the rest of their set was gump but that song ruled! the whole peripheral audience just swarmed towards the stage. amazing.
Gimp
I will fuck you up

Post by Gimp »

DBS wrote:
threak wrote:
Gimp wrote:

i was in the centre of it all for walk. the rest of their set was gump but that song ruled! the whole peripheral audience just swarmed towards the stage. amazing.
:lol: yea it was awesome
[quote="Lager"]Best newb: Gimp[/quote]
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

it lives on its past from the pre 97 era
have a house party with a 40watt lamp [url=http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=411517&file=filename.pls]init[/url]
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

DBS wrote:
threak wrote:
Gimp wrote:

I got right down the front as soon as i found out they had been moved to the main stage. It was funny, nothing but Pantera fans calling for Pantera songs most of the set. When they kicked in to Walk it was incredible. The whole crowd went mental. Great shit. In hindsight that was easily one of the most important live experience's i've had.
GRIM
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

there are some great bands on this lineup. :tup:
rObsessed!