Harmonizer?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Ben
fuckyeah

Harmonizer?

Post by Ben »

I'm looking for some sort of intelligent harmonizing unit, pedal or rackmount. When I saw Necrophagist live, Muhammed had something and it did exactly what I want, but I have no clue what he was using; any suggestions?
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

The Harmonizer on the Boss GT processors is pretty intuitive, but still no match for having a 2nd guitarist to harmonize with you.
Ezekiel 23:20
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Eventide, motherfucker.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

ask mohammed yourself and find out.
rObsessed!
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Muhammed? WTF? LOLZORS
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Digitech made a good rackmount one.. but i will have to wait till monday to find out the model of it.
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

The Doctor wrote:The Harmonizer on the Boss GT processors is pretty intuitive, but still no match for having a 2nd guitarist to harmonize with you.
Oh I agree, but in some leads I just want a phrase here and there harmonized, and it sounds bad/weird when our 2nd guitarist switches back and forth between the rhythm parts and sporadic lead parts.

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Pfl?yd wrote:Eventide, motherfucker.
Going to check this out tomorrow :tup: Thanks sir!

whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

The harmonize functions on the Digitech WH-4 Whammy are quite convincing.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Eventide SUCKS.. No professional guitarist would ever buy one of them... All of the pro's use Rougue SUPERHARMONIST 2000's.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

TK wrote:Eventide SUCKS.. No professional guitarist would ever buy one of them... All of the pro's use Rougue SUPERHARMONIST 2000's.

Steve Vai > Guitar tech for a local Legion-hall band.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Pfl?yd wrote:
TK wrote:Eventide SUCKS.. No professional guitarist would ever buy one of them... All of the pro's use Rougue SUPERHARMONIST 2000's.

He's right, listen to Ballerina 12/24 on Passion and Warfare, Vai uses an Eventide - H3000. The song really shows the capabilties of the Eventide.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Pfl?yd wrote:

Lando Griffin
Hail Dimebag

Post by Lando Griffin »

holy shit, am I looking at the wrong thing, or is that eventide thingy $1000+? O_O
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Lando Griffin wrote:holy shit, am I looking at the wrong thing, or is that eventide thingy $1000+? O_O
2000 for the eclipse... which is bottom of the eventide harmonizer barrell... but still Eventide/Badass.
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

I'm now bidding on a boss hs-2. I know it won't work as well as an eventide, but I can't afford the latter, and the reviews I've read of the hs-2 make it sound pretty good.

DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

eventides are so good..but..you can spend more money on one rack piece from them than your whole amp setup.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=183118