listen to my band

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
AoD
Mouth For War

listen to my band

Post by AoD »

fuck you for not liking guttural vocals, ignore it and listen to the music you assholes http://www.myspace.com/nytentaclesImage
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

singing is beautifull but the music is too girly for my taste
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

i can't fucking read that
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

Tommy Toughguy not even best Ernie solo rofl.
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Ernie! hook us up with a show in NY when we come through on tour!
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Is Scott a virgin?
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

scott fucks anything that moves and does it alot...
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

That's pretty handsome.
Ezekiel 23:20
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

that is handsome
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

tentacles rules. i'll cum play bass for you
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

do it! we need at least 2 bassists and maybee 2 or 3 more guitarists
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

You guys should cover something absurd like "Leave It" by Yes or "It's Raining Men".
Ezekiel 23:20
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

We are myspace's most professional cover band. Consider it a good thing that no-one has ever heard of the real "tentacles" we actually do Justice to the songs those guys wrote, and pretty much take credit for everything they've done. Hey, dont hate the player, hate the gaym. We wish they came up with a better name, because Tentacles is pretty lame. but hey, we're a coverband, dont blame us. We also wish they wrote better songs for us to rip off, but again, we're just a coverband. we make more money than the original members. we sell more merch, and play way more shows than the real Tentacles. Just forget about those guys. ahhh FUCK EM!! ........ That horrible excuse of a band was formed in the glory hole of wonderful saratoga springs in upstate N.Y. by Ernie Rau of MUCOPUS and Rob Nudo of ORGANHARVEST. Shortly there after Rotten Scrot aka Scott Savaria from STREETSWEEPER and Zach Parker from WASTEFORM joined the band. We recorded a 3 song demo and played a bunch of kickass shows... after a few months Rob took time off from the band to focus on school and was replaced by Jeff Davis, drummer from RECON and ISRAFEL. Zach left to focus on his other band, MANTELA and was quickly replaced by Jeff Leifer From ORGAN HARVEST, ... Now With a solid lineup of hardworking, Dedicated musicians, Tentacles is ready to hit the road and fuck shit up all over the place! We have shared the stage with bands such as SUFFOCATION, IMMOLATION, DEVOURMENT , SKINLESS , MACABRE, WAKING THE CADAVER, MALIGNANCY, DEHUMANIZED, MUCOPUS, SEXCRAMENT, MISERY INDEX, RECON, CLITORTURE, MORTAL DECAY, UNMERCIFUL, VITAL REMAINS, Inhuman Dissiliency and many more... expect more brutal ass shit soon!
..................................................................................... ............. ..................................................................................... ................. Here is a Review one of our fans wrote.
............................................................................. .................... ................................................................................... ................ About the show in Troy Body: I want my $5 back. I was under the assumption that I was going to a Most Precious Blood/hardcore show. You know the type of music that has REAl meaning behind the lyrics and just not lyrics about the fantasies of Star Wars nerds living in their mom's basements/attics. You have the WORST stage presence that I have ever seen in any band of any form of music ever. When was the last time you honestly ever killed something and by that I don't mean when you killed what little self-respect you ever had for yourself in the first place. You sit on stage like some Cannibal Corpse wannabe when you know deep down inside that you will never amount to half of what they did. I'm not in anyway knocking the genre, I'm just spewing my hatred towards the 'music' you make. And also it would be nice when the guitarist tries to do backup vocals that you actually have his mic on. He looked like a quadrapeligic trying to take a shit while not in his wheelchair. I'm sorry for sounding like such a dick, but death metal reached it's pinnacle once and that pinnacle is called Hammer Smahsed Face and that is something that Testicles will never come within a 1/1,000 of doing. Quit your job, and work at McDonald's so you can actually be distributing death and not just trying to be something you're not. You're no Napalm Death, you're no Chris Barnes, your bass player is definately no Alex Webster. So go take your retardation and degredation to another genre and exploit something else because no one is shocked by what you have to say, because you're probaly not saying anything. Growling into the microphone is not singing.... even by death metal standards. Don't take offense, I'm sure your mommy loves you if you haven't eaten her alive already. :aargh: :lll: :lol:
satan sux my dick
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Proof that there is no such thing as bad publicity: I did not visit that site until I read that review, then I had to check it out. :tup:
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

What is that your playing?

What is that your he's wearing?

Last edited by PABassPlayer on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

He made his own guitar apparently.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

thats my jubeEarner and scott is wearing a bear suit. he got all sweaty in that thing
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

:lol: I'd love to see a show of yours. :lol:
panterasupporter
Creampuff

Post by panterasupporter »

man get the drummer to wear a fucking cow suit

smoke weed and eat pussy :tup:
hey hey hey smoke weed everyday. . . and eat pussy
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

thats good advice!
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

:tup:
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

Good schitt Earnie
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

i'll remember to add u guys to my myspace shit went lent season is over... not that i'm sooo catholic like that, it's just that the guitar work on jesus shaves is fuckin' brilliant :tup: :tup: :tup:
satan sux my dick
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

UNGODLIKE wrote:i'll remember to add u guys to my myspace shit went lent season is over... not that i'm sooo catholic like that, it's just that the guitar work on jesus shaves is fuckin' brilliant :tup: :tup: :tup:
You make 0 sense.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

The Doctor wrote:You guys should cover something absurd like "Leave It" by Yes or "It's Raining Men".
We are working on a cover of Ginuwine's "Pony". :negro:
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

Pfl?yd wrote:
The Doctor wrote:You guys should cover something absurd like "Leave It" by Yes or "It's Raining Men".
You fucking dick, All I had to do was read the song title and now I have it stuck in my head. My Saturday is ruined.
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

-Will- wrote:
Pfl?yd wrote:
You fucking dick, All I had to do was read the song title and now I have it stuck in my head. My Saturday is ruined.
Dude, I dig that tune. It's so fuckin' cheesy. That bassline sounds like someone sticking their finger down a frog's throat and I nailed that sound on my bass. I'm still working on transcribing a spacy sounding guitar part to sort of match the arpeggiated keyboard tone and we have it locked down.

And there won't be anything funnier than a bunch of ugly white dudes, and a singer who looks kind of like Little Tony, miming all the moves from the video.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

Post by ~101 From Hell~ »

PABassPlayer wrote:What is that your playing?

What is that your he's wearing?

lol that guys face is FUCKING intense!
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

[quote="Gnarkiller"]this is fucking ridiculous. I just ran my fingers up my choad and found some furry little friends to pick out. going to go wash my hands. there is my two fucking cents[/quote]