My Gear - Updated

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

TK wrote:Is that a bottle of piss?

Mid Scooping = Retarded
It's a bottle of White Spirit.

And as I already explained, the overal tone is not scooped. Look at the amp EQ :roll:
ChuckoY
Creampuff

Post by ChuckoY »

hi! does anybody knows the specific gagdet that dimebag was using as for his great sqealing effect?
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

ChuckoY wrote: hi! does anybody knows the specific gagdet that dimebag was using as for his great sqealing effect?
LOLZ

Well, depending what you mean he was either using natural or pinch harmonics with lots of gain or he was using a Digitech Whammy Pedal.
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

ChuckoY wrote: hi! does anybody knows the specific gagdet that dimebag was using as for his great sqealing effect?
Actually, and not many people know this, every squeal you hear is actually the sound of him raping a bobcat. It was looped live as there's no way he could rape AND shred at the same time; that's a studio trick.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Ben wrote:every squeal you hear is actually the sound of him raping a bobcat
wut codom he use to rape bob cat
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Ben wrote:every squeal you hear is actually the sound of him raping a bobcat
wut codom he use to rape bob cat
:lol: