Very underated gat slinger

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Post by Deleted User #4 »

WOW MONSTER SOUNDS LIKE FUCKIN SHIT on youtube low ass bit rate
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

No it sounds like shit because it is a shitty song and Ward has shitty gear and tone.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:No it sounds like shit because it is a shitty song and Ward has shitty gear and tone.
LOL, monster is fuckin badass the bitrate makes it sound like this

i seen that solo played in concert, hard as fuck to duplicate.

and still not his fastest or best lol.

rich ward's tone is the best sounds like a high horsepower fuckin topfuel dragster.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:No it sounds like shit because it is a shitty song and Ward has shitty gear and tone.
why are such ignorant poser fucks allowed to live?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

http://rapidshare.com/files/70413137/03 ... r.mp3.html

Here listen to monster in good sound quality/ higher bitrate the riff sounds shitty on youtube and tone but songs kick ass youtube makes it sound washed out. the r iff fuckin kicks ass just youtube makes it sound bad.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

To be a poser you actually have to try to be something. I don't try to be a white trash metal head. You do. You're a poser because you think Rich Ward can play guitar and you don't even know the note names of the strings of a guitar in standard tuning.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

BassPhemy wrote:To be a poser you actually have to try to be something. I don't try to be a white trash metal head. You do. You're a poser because you think Rich Ward can play guitar and you don't even know the note names of the strings of a guitar in standard tuning.
Yeah, it's like discussing particle physics with a Latvian turnip farmer.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:To be a poser you actually have to try to be something. I don't try to be a white trash metal head. You do. You're a poser because you think Rich Ward can play guitar and you don't even know the note names of the strings of a guitar in standard tuning.
if you dont think rich ward is a good guitarist you simply arent a fuckin guitarist and dont know shit about real music, if he's shit why is he praised by marty friedman,dimebag?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

lol, you could never play any stuck mojo guitar solo so if rich sucks you suck even more. faggot someone really needs to smash your fuckin face in.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

your own hero jeff loomis would laugh at you and call you a stupid faggotfuck if he heard you saying rich ward is a terrible guitarist :lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

hailtothefro wrote:
if you dont think rich ward is a good guitarist you simply arent a fuckin guitarist and dont know shit about real music, if he's shit why is he praised by marty friedman,dimebag?
You have no proof that anyone besides you ever said Ward was any good.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

hailtothefro wrote:your own hero jeff loomis would laugh at you and call you a stupid faggotfuck if he heard you saying rich ward is a terrible guitarist :lol:
Who is Jeff Loomis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5D3hS4RCAc

^ Luke Jaeger way better than Rich Ward. Not even good recording but so fast you can't even see his fingers move. He doesn't play pentatonics or chromatics. His sweeps so fast time bend around them.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:your own hero jeff loomis would laugh at you and call you a stupid faggotfuck if he heard you saying rich ward is a terrible guitarist :lol:
Who is Jeff Loomis?

^ Luke Jaeger way better than Rich Ward. Not even good recording but so fast you can't even see his fingers move. He doesn't play pentatonics or chromatics. His sweeps so fast time bend around them.
do you have any common sense, that's all he plays is chromatics/pentatonics.

you seriously have no clue what you are talking about that songs guitar work is pathetic.

rich ward is a legend period, he can out solo anyone period if they battled.

luke has to look at his guitar while noodling :lol:
Last edited by Deleted User #4 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:
Who is Jeff Loomis?

sweeps are easy and sound gay hmm let's see who sweeps trivium,arch enemy,dragonforce,steve vai,yngwie malmsteen,jason becker, :lol: btbam :lol: trendy shit
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

He looks because of the complex non pentatonic or chromatic patterns he plays. He's a musician, not a faggot redneck metalhead.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:He looks because of the complex non pentatonic or chromatic patterns he plays. He's a musician, not a faggot redneck metalhead.
he looks because he sucks, and has to put full attention to his guitar fret board not to make errors while rich ward's solos are more technical faster plus he doesnt even look :lol:

luke=fake ass wannabe took lessons he's a failure all guitarist who need lessons=fake ass wannabe failures. :tup: :fag: :jew:
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:He looks because of the complex non pentatonic or chromatic patterns he plays. He's a musician, not a faggot redneck metalhead.
rednecks make the best music, you trailer park trash women, pantera is rednecks proves redneck=good fuck off.

that's why i like stuck mojo because they are southern GOT MY SOUTHERN PRIDE YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Rich Ward just plays all pentatonics because he doesn't understand theory or how the guitar works. He's the reason Stuck Mojo has like 7 fans. They're like the Korn of music.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Rich Ward just plays all pentatonics because he doesn't understand theory or how the guitar works. He's the reason Stuck Mojo has like 7 fans. They're like the Korn of music.
music theory is for fuckin losers who never write any good music and they unoriginal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_%28 ... o_album%29

Rising is the third album by Atlanta rapcore group Stuck Mojo. Unlike the previous two, this album found considerable mainstream success, most likely due to the music video for the song Rising, which featured members of WCW Diamond Dallas Page, Raven and The Flock. This video received considerable airplay as well as being played on WCW Monday Night Nitro. Rising sold over 3 million copies, becoming Century Media's highest selling album until 2004 when Lacuna Coil's album Comalies broke that record. This album features a slightly larger lean towards hip hop, a notable exception after the aggressive Pigwalk album.

looks like you are outnumbered :lol: :lol: :lol: 3 million vs 1 he could be wrong? :lol: :fag: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKIN STUPID? RICH WARD DOESNT PLAY PENTATONIC MINOR OR MAJOR NEVER FOR SOLOS. what dont you fuckin get make a video of you playing guitar .
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Rich Ward just plays all pentatonics because he doesn't understand theory or how the guitar works. He's the reason Stuck Mojo has like 7 fans. They're like the Korn of music.
korn sucks fuckin dick, you listen to the most souless boring fuckin bands shut the fuck up 3 million people including myself will beat your fuckin faggot fat trailer trash women looking self into the ground.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

I SWEAR TO GOD HE PLAY ONLY PENTATONIC SWEAR TO GOD
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:I SWEAR TO GOD HE PLAY ONLY PENTATONIC SWEAR TO GOD
LOL, he doesnt play pentatonics, which part is pentatonic you cant say whole thing which seconds?

:lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Who cares? Korn have sold 10 times that with one album. Does that make Korn good?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Who cares? Korn have sold 10 times that with one album. Does that make Korn good?
korn's mainstream stuck mojos underground only real metalheads listen to them and false poser metal faggots like you listen to korn, stuck mojo's not played on the radio like korn and shit.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Who cares? Korn have sold 10 times that with one album. Does that make Korn good?
which part is pentatonic scale used in monster's solo? :lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

hailtothefro wrote:
LOL, he doesnt play pentatonics, which part is pentatonic you cant say whole thing which seconds?

You don't even know what pentatonics are. In your stupid retard book it only gives a portion of the pentatonic scale. You don't understand.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

You don't even know what pentatonics are. In your stupid retard book it only gives a portion of the pentatonic scale. You don't understand.
http://www.myspace.com/georgefn

this guitarist say's rich ward is the best he's ever seen :lol: and say's rich ward doesnt play pentatonic he's forever never lead guitarist he was in the stuck mojo mosh pit i moshed with him during pigwalk i think i pushed him i seen him standing near by me :lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMzy5a4L6PU

See this? Pentatonics. Sounds pretty much exactly like what Rich Ward plays in every solo right?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMzy5a4L6PU

See this? Pentatonics. Sounds pretty much exactly like what Rich Ward plays in every solo right?

so you know more than the lead guitarist for forever never who toured with stuck mojo?

HAAHHA I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD, ZAKK WYLDE WILL EVEN TELL YOU RICH DOESNT USE PENTATONICS LIKE HIM :lol: his solos sound nothing like that man, rich is in to fret walking shit,
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

hailtothefro wrote:

so you know more than the lead guitarist for forever never who toured with stuck mojo?

HAAHHA I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD, ZAKK WYLDE WILL EVEN TELL YOU RICH DOESNT USE PENTATONICS LIKE HIM :lol: his solos sound nothing like that man, rich is in to fret walking shit,
Fret walking = pentatonics.

Forever Never? They suck more dick than Stuck Mojo. You love faggot bands.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

hahaha rich ward definitly doesnt use pentatonics man, he grew up playing yngwie malmsteen songs from ear, you think that's only shit he knows? :aargh:
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

Fret walking = pentatonics.

Forever Never? They suck more dick than Stuck Mojo. You love faggot bands.
lol, forever never fuckin kick ass man, you are a cocksucking piece of shit.

:fag:

you are simply the most ignorant piece of shit there is you need a nathan gale wannabe to kill you, goddamn it why didnt he kill you instead of dimebag? :aargh:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

BassPhemy wrote:http://www.myspace.com/fozzysno1fan

Is this you?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

:aargh: you dont know what you talking about , go look at rich ward solo its not pentatonics. :tup: :fag:
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

:zzz: fake account.

if you ignore it, it will go away.
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVh3m3uWf1Y

This is a pretty good forever never song, i moshed with the dude playing lead guitar :lol: the solos pretty cool.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:

Is this you?
no i dont have a myspace.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

BassPhemy wrote:

Is this you?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:

Is this you?
NO THATS NOT ME, it's obviously another fozzy/forever never fan they were on tour together when i seen them forever never opened for stuck mojo and my friends band fat sam :lol: :tup: