Very underated gat slinger

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Post by Deleted User #4 »

BassPhemy wrote:Everything Rich Fagass Ward plays is a pentatonic scale. Too bad you have no idea what it is.
lol, rich ward plays the most technical solos ever why is there covers on youtube? owwww yea people cant play them, but people are playing rich ward's songs without solos :lol: :lol: :lol: his most easiest, but still decent songs. he doesnt play pentatonics, he uses a wah pedal and your stupid ass cant tell what he's playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfS6Yb9wQ-c

This short rich ward solo^ played at 3:05 check it out has no pentatonics and is harder to play than chris amotts solo. :tup: :|):
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Nobody has tabbed out any of his crap because nobody intelligent enough to play by ear or that has the ability to do so listens to Stuck Mojo.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Nobody has tabbed out any of his crap because nobody intelligent enough to play by ear or that has the ability to do so listens to Stuck Mojo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7qUtFXF4uQ

look a guy covering one of stuck mojos easiest riffs/songs ever without a solo it's a good mosh song but far from his best, no solo why didnt he chose to play song like monster with solo? oww yea he cant but he likes them :lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Is english your first language?
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

the dude obviously like's stuck mojo, he's covering not promised tommorrow from snappin necks album, why didnt he play a song with a solo? oww yea he cant just like the other guy . :lol:
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Is english your first language?
the dude likes stuck mojo, because he covers one of their songs, but why does he chose one of their easiest songs without a guitar solo? why not snappin necks song or whos the devil or monkey behind the wheel from same album? alot better songs! he obviously likes them he just cant play the others :lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Because he's a fan of Stuck Mojo, which means he's too stupid to figure out how to play his shitty pentatonic solo. You have to realize that Rich Ward is a very basic and untalented guitar player.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Because he's a fan of Stuck Mojo, which means he's too stupid to figure out how to play his shitty pentatonic solo. You have to realize that Rich Ward is a very basic and untalented guitar player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfS6Yb9wQ-c

BASSPHEMY PLEASE WATCH THE GUITAR SOLO AT 3 MINS AND 5 SECONDS

it's not pentatonics none is used, plus that solo is more technical than the original posters, not to me mention not his best.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

All pentatonics right there.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:All pentatonics right there.
LOL,

you dont know what a fuckin pentatonic is man, haha, that solo is more technical than chris amotts fact of life. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKkD4LoLfE

24 seconds in chris amott solo^=major pentatonic scale.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

There are 5 notes in the pentatonic scale. They are repeated again and again all over the fretboard of the guitar. Rich Ward only uses these notes because he's an idiot.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:There are 5 notes in the pentatonic scale. They are repeated again and again all over the fretboard of the guitar. Rich Ward only uses these notes because he's an idiot.
lol, you dont know what you are talking about i have a book telling me what a minor/major pentatonic are know the dots mean finger placement i examined both, chris amott plays a major pentatonic at 24 seconds alternate picking the strings what else it is? :lol: :lol:

rich ward on otherhand looked to be playing like 3 string sweeps or some shit, then tapping across fretboard fast.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

You dumb fucking faggot. Say there is an "E" note in the pentatonic scale. There are at least 12 "E" notes on the guitar fretboard. Any one of them can be played and still be part of the pentatonic scale. Now, take all 5 of the notes of the pentatonic scale and there are 60 notes on the fretboard that are all part of the pentatonic scale.

Now, Rich Ward only uses those notes because he's a faggot.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:You dumb fucking faggot. Say there is an "E" note in the pentatonic scale. There are at least 12 "E" notes on the guitar fretboard. Any one of them can be played and still be part of the pentatonic scale. Now, take all 5 of the notes of the pentatonic scale and there are 60 notes on the fretboard that are all part of the pentatonic scale.

lol, ok.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPyO6VFqeI

play this stuck mojo guitar solo^ record it on mic add it to windows movie maker/throw some picture up and post it or post video of you playing it.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING.

:fag:
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:You dumb fucking faggot. Say there is an "E" note in the pentatonic scale. There are at least 12 "E" notes on the guitar fretboard. Any one of them can be played and still be part of the pentatonic scale. Now, take all 5 of the notes of the pentatonic scale and there are 60 notes on the fretboard that are all part of the pentatonic scale.

you are praising a guitarist chris amott who clearly plays pentatonic scale at 24 seconds, if not prove to me tell me what other scale it is?? if you dont tell me you dont know shit :lol:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

I'm not praising anyone. I'm telling you Rich Ward only plays pentatonic scales. Some other guitar players might use it once in a while but that is ALL that Rich Ward uses.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:I'm not praising anyone. I'm telling you Rich Ward only plays pentatonic scales. Some other guitar players might use it once in a while but that is ALL that Rich Ward uses.
false, ive asked 3 guitarist just in the past 2 days and they all said he doesnt play pentatonics in the solos i showed them.

why are you avoiding the question what scale does chris amott use starting at 24 seconds and untill end of solo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKkD4LoLfE

^
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Mixotrypian Melodic Minor with a raised 7th to accomdate the chord change at 17 seconds into the solo.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Mixotrypian Melodic Minor with a raised 7th to accomdate the chord change at 17 seconds into the solo.
that's not 24 seconds lol, that shit is fuckin easy and no you w rong lol.
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

you are really gay.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

DeathSion wrote:you are really gay.
rich ward is the best guitarist ever live with it :tup: :fag:
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

:lol:
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9YgNeH2cEGY

this rich ward concert solo is strictly improvised not prewritten he didnt play monsters solo he played the shit in the video, go listen to studio track way different, not pentatonics and also still owns chris amott muchless real solo way more technical on here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9R9okk17P7A

^ 7:30 monsters real solo.
Last edited by Deleted User #4 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

the metronome in the vid is awesome
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

cant wait to get real non improvised solos to rich wards

twisted
propaganda
uncle sam sham
metal is dead
monster better quality non improvised
throw the switch non improvised
whos the devil non improvised
tears

some shit damn, youtube=lack good quality of rich playing his solos either improvised in concert or show quality.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

hailtothefro wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:Mixotrypian Melodic Minor with a raised 7th to accomdate the chord change at 17 seconds into the solo.
Let's see you play it then if it's easy.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
iam fan of arch enemy their solos are some of the best sounding ever, but they arent all that technical, i dont really give a fuck its all about how it sounds even dimebags best sounding solos are his most simplistic.

rich ward doesnt even try to shred and and still play some badass shit, ive heard many people talking about how this dude was total fuckin dungeons and dragons no drugs iron maiden/judas priest / guitar geek, he could fuck some shit up if he wanted, on fozzy albums he nails every solo perfect like judas priest freewheel burning etc, he even nails scorpians black out solo better than scorpians and sounds better.

he doesn t show off or try to really even solo, i even get banned from his forums for telling him too, he's got this vibe or era some shit about him no other guitarist has.

put it this way, rich ward hasnt truly shown what he's capable of.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

hailtothefro wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
iam fan of arch enemy their solos are some of the best sounding ever, but they arent all that technical, i dont really give a fuck its all about how it sounds even dimebags best sounding solos are his most simplistic.

rich ward doesnt even try to shred and and still play some badass shit, ive heard many people talking about how this dude was total fuckin dungeons and dragons no drugs iron maiden/judas priest / guitar geek, he could fuck some shit up if he wanted, on fozzy albums he nails every solo perfect like judas priest freewheel burning etc, he even nails scorpians black out solo better than scorpians and sounds better.

he doesn t show off or try to really even solo, i even get banned from his forums for telling him too, he's got this vibe or era some shit about him no other guitarist has.

if you wanna talk more about guitar technique, call me 307 265 5915
or 614 634 3040 :|): :|):
rObsessed!
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Brandon wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

if you wanna talk more about guitar technique, call me 307 265 5915
or 614 634 3040 :|): :|):
1-900-brandon-craves=cocks :lol:
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

BassPhemy wrote:Mixotrypian Melodic Minor.
:lol: :tup:
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Pfl?yd wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:Mixotrypian Melodic Minor.
:lol: :tup:
lol :tdown: the solos noobish rich ward can fart better solos :lol:
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

God damn, you hillbilly motherfucker.

Go listen to The Haunted you god damn faggot.
Ezekiel 23:20
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

The Doctor wrote:God damn, you hillbilly motherfucker.

Go listen to The Haunted you god damn faggot.
they suck dick compared to stuck mojo goddamn cocksucker, you havent listened to all of stuck mojos albums why are you judging a band by only a few songs? nobody is better than stuck mojo real stuck mojo.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

If you heard a bunch of songs from a band and they all sucked would you get entire albums of their music? No, you wouldn't. You'd have to be mentally retarded to do that.
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

you know youre arguing with a joke account right?
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Somebody with that much time on their hands can't be a joke account.
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

BassPhemy wrote:Somebody with that much time on their hands can't be a joke account.
well, intentionally or not, he IS a joke.
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

hahaha you fuckin dumbshit which songs suck by stuck mojo? none suck all stuck mojo is good, just some is way fuckin better than others, all stuck mojos songs are different one song can be amazingly heavy/killer solo other no solos like open season.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Every song you've linked or posted has been the worst song I've ever heard.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

BassPhemy wrote:Every song you've linked or posted has been the worst song I've ever heard.
That's because you are mentally retarded and used to trash music so when something is good you think its bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4om6R-MabHE

that's example of decent stuck mojo song, nobody can play solo song been out since 1996 people covered the riff but couldnt pull off solo :lol: