isnt this the dimebag guitar that was stolen?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
gcmf
Creampuff

Post by gcmf »

That's a pretty sweet guitar
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

walking_ash wrote:
Mouth4orWar wrote:
Bren wrote:you fucking suck!
in a good way
I bet, you philipino fuck.

And who is that arab fuck holding dimebag's shit? Hands like that, he should be selling butter, not trying to play guitar.
that is gus rios! he is cuban. he has played for malevolent creation, sickness, and a boatload of other bands. hes playing drums for manntis right now and recording albums. he recorded the most recent malevolent creation album.

he is a phenomenal drummer but can play guitar too.
rObsessed!
Cheeto
Creampuff

Post by Cheeto »

OK :fur: first of all nobody messes with DIMEBAG nobody i agree everyone has their own opinion but seriously leave the god alone he didnt deserve what he got nor did his family so if someone did steal his guitar then they need to whatch their backs cause the hammer of hell will come down if i find out who it was
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Cheeto wrote: first of all nobody messes with DIMEBAG
you're 2 years too late bro :(
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

Cheeto wrote:OK :fur: first of all nobody messes with DIMEBAG nobody i agree everyone has their own opinion but seriously leave the god alone he didnt deserve what he got nor did his family so if someone did steal his guitar then they need to whatch their backs cause the hammer of hell will come down if i find out who it was
indeed, indeed!
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Cheeto wrote:OK :fur: first of all nobody messes with DIMEBAG nobody i agree everyone has their own opinion but seriously leave the god alone he didnt deserve what he got nor did his family so if someone did steal his guitar then they need to whatch their backs cause the hammer of hell will come down if i find out who it was

0o0o0o0

You aint gonna do shit.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.