**DIMEBAG: Footage from ROCKWALK on Headbanger's Ball**

Talk about anything Pantera related....
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

**DIMEBAG: Footage from ROCKWALK on Headbanger's Ball**

Post by M0oN »

Late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott will be the focus of this weekend's (June 23) "Headbanger's Ball" as he gets inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk. Look out for nine "Beyond the Ball" short art pieces with family and friends scattered throughout the two-hour show. Scott Ian (ANTHRAX), Jerry Cantrell (ALICE IN CHAINS), John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE), Six-String Masterpieces, Little Kids Rock and more all honor and pay tribute to Dime's life, music and legacy. Zakk Wylde plays "In This River" for Dimebag at the RockWalk induction ceremony.

"Headbanger's Ball" airs Saturday nights between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. on MTV2.

As previously reported, Spread Entertainment went behind the scenes at the Black Tooth Bash on May 17, 2007 at the House of Blues in Hollywood, California to speak with a number of the musicians who performed in honor of late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, including members of ALICE IN CHAINS, LINKIN PARK, ANTHRAX and Dimebag's brother Vinnie Paul. Watch the Spread Entertainment coverage at YouTube: Part#1, Part#2.

The music and memory of "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott lived on as friends, family, and fans rocked the night away. Early acoustic performances included "It's Been A While" by Aaron Lewis (STAIND), "Simple Man" by Brent Smith and Jasin Todd of SHINEDOWN, ALICE IN CHAINS, and "Wish You Were Here" with Pearl Aday (ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian's fiancée and daughter of legendary crooner Meat Loaf) on vocals, accompanied by Scott Ian and Jerry Cantrell on acoustic guitars.

Things kicked into high gear with Chester Bennington and Dave Navarro joining forces, covering JANE'S ADDICTION, LED ZEPPELIN, and AC/DC. Doug Pinnick of KING'S X joined ALICE IN CHAINS onstage, and Tim "Ripper" Owens tore through selections including VAN HALEN and JUDAS PRIEST with Eddie Jackson and Mike Stone of QUEENSRŸCHE with HATEBREED's Matt Byrne on drums. After a dazzling array of powerhouse classics, Ace Frehley led a high-energy "Cold Gin" with Vinnie Paul on drums. The evening ended with a bang as all musicians took the stage for PANTERA's "Walk".

Check out the photos at www.zrock.com.
Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

[quote="Bren"]DONT EVER STOP POSTING HERE OK[/quote]
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

sounds good :tup:
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Re: **DIMEBAG: Footage from ROCKWALK on Headbanger's Ball**

Post by Henkka »

M0oN wrote: [...] Scott Ian [...] LINKIN PARK [...] Aaron Lewis [...] Chester Bennington [...] Dave Navarro [...] all musicians took the stage for PANTERA's "Walk"
It's got to be a fucking joke... :lol: :lol:
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Re: **DIMEBAG: Footage from ROCKWALK on Headbanger's Ball**

Post by M0oN »

Henkka wrote:
M0oN wrote: [...] Scott Ian [...] LINKIN PARK [...] Aaron Lewis [...] Chester Bennington [...] Dave Navarro [...] all musicians took the stage for PANTERA's "Walk"
It's got to be a fucking joke... :lol: :lol:
That really happened, I missed it because I didn't nkow about the show but my old lady was there.

Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

dimebag?
DimesGrrrl
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DimesGrrrl »

Sweet, I was in one of those videos. But it wasnt anything spectactular...I just walked toward the camera and then disappeared lol
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

DimesGrrrl wrote:Sweet, I was in one of those videos. But it wasnt anything spectactular...I just walked toward the camera and then disappeared lol
link?
DimesGrrrl
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DimesGrrrl »

I'll try to find it...
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

DimesGrrrl wrote:I'll try to find it...
I watched all 4 videos and don't recall seeing a black troll doll!

DimesGrrrl
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DimesGrrrl »

Yeah, because you should've been looking for a hott piece of ass
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

DimesGrrrl wrote:Yeah, because you should've been looking for a hott piece of ass
:tup: :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
gcmf
Creampuff

Post by gcmf »

Hey, speaking of the RockWalk, check out the Guitar Center Music Foundation's eBay page. It has an auction of one of Pantera's Guitar Tab books signed by Vinnie Paul Abbott at Dimebag's RockWalk Induction.

Just to to eBay and search for Pantera or the Foundation. Proceeds go to a good cause and, hey, you get signed stuff from Pantera.