Phillip's Silver Necklace

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Phillip's Silver Necklace

Post by Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 »

Just a fast question regarding the King of Metal...Mr. Phillip Anselmo,

Over the years, in many live video preformances, photographs, and in particular Pantera's "Behind The Music" special I have seen Phil wearing this silver thick linked chain on a lobster clap. I have admired this necklace for years, and have looked and looked all over for a copy or at least something similar. Sadly though I cannot find anything. Does anyone know where I can get a replica of this chain, or failing that...something similar.

Thank you
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

i know where you can get a pearl necklace :|):
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
Bren
Grim

Re: Phillip's Silver Necklace

Post by Bren »

Try putting this around your neck instead :fu:

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a replica of this chain, or failing that...something similar.

Thank you
Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from Phil.
Getcha Hate!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

It represents White Pride Worldwide
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

What the fuck does 666 have to do with Canada?
Getcha Hate!
Aretnap
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Aretnap »

that huge fucking thing? i would want 1000:- for wearing that.
JB20
Cowboy From Hell

Post by JB20 »

Bren wrote:Try putting this around your neck instead :fu:

:tup:
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:Just a fast question regarding the King of Metal...Mr. Phillip Anselmo,

Over the years, in many live video preformances, photographs, and in particular Pantera's "Behind The Music" special I have seen Phil wearing this silver thick linked chain on a lobster clap. I have admired this necklace for years, and have looked and looked all over for a copy or at least something similar. Sadly though I cannot find anything. Does anyone know where I can get a replica of this chain, or failing that...something similar.

Thank you
you can get them in rural west virginia. i saw one in a general store a few years back. the shopkeep informed me that they were locally made. they are not available online. if you are a true fan it is worth the trip. if you go on the internet you can buy some cheap poser shit that looks like it. it'll cost you less but you'll look like all the other fake faggot fans. what's it gonna be?
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Philip and i found that necklace at hot topic in cincinatti some time in the mid 90's. Philip let me drink from the dickie sipper for a week for buying him the said necklace! Thats when i became his vocal tech!
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

You get one every time you suck Rob Halford's cock.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Post by Deleted User #4 »

lol, phil sucks, if terry glaze never got kicked out dimebag wouldnt be dead goddamn it, pantera with terry glaze is fuckin better.
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

hailtothefro wrote:

lol, phil sucks, if terry glaze never got kicked out dimebag wouldnt be dead goddamn it, pantera with terry glaze is fuckin better.
:lol:
BFK
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

hailtothefro wrote:

If Terry Glaze didn't get kicked out you wouldn't know who Pantera were.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Aeon wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

Iam the night ,projects in the jungle destroy all the other albums pretty much, better solos plus phil's dumbass said to media dimebag deserved to be beat and psycho boy probley read it and set him off.

I bet if terry glaze was never kicked out they probley would of made even more amazing shit.
Big Ben
Mouth For War

Post by Big Ben »

hailtothefro wrote:
Aeon wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

Iam the night ,projects in the jungle destroy all the other albums pretty much, better solos plus phil's dumbass said to media dimebag deserved to be beat and psycho boy probley read it and set him off.

I bet if terry glaze was never kicked out they probley would of made even more amazing shit.
Do you like Damageplan?
e.townconcrete wrote:who is this guy? why is he black?
EvilisthenewGood wrote:Do some research Ben before you trash Kia.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

I PANT3RA I wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
Aeon wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

Do you like Damageplan?
I like some damage plan songs, pride,save me a few others, but i think reason damage plan wasnt as amazing because even though pat's a decent singer he wasnt the right fit for dimebag's music his style or whatever, i think terry glaze was better fit so they made better songs, phil was better fit than pat also, but hmmm dimebag's best shred solos made when terry was in, and when phil was in dimebag made soulful blues type solos.

I like the blues solos the best, but for shred 80s terry glaze ftw.

I basically said this, because terry probley wouldnt of mouthed off and got dimebag killed.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

So you're saying Philip killed Dimebag? You are one stupid fuck. Vinnie Paul is the reason Dimebag is dead.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Aeon wrote:So you're saying Philip killed Dimebag? You are one stupid fuck. Vinnie Paul is the reason Dimebag is dead.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=29847

PHILIP ANSELMO: 'DIMEBAG DARRELL Deserves To Be Beaten Severely' - Dec. 1, 2004

When you use your gift, you're on top of the world. You feel worth something, you know? You feel that you've done something, and you have, you've created. I've done that with many, many, many bands on my own time, and I was always there whenever PANTERA called to do the next record, the next tour, whatever it took, and I was always 100% there."

DIMEBAG DIED DECEMBER 8TH 2004 I BELIEVE, psycho boy had one week to read this shit dumbfuck, phil anselmo got dimebag killed you douchebag this sucks man badly.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

hailtothefro wrote:
Aeon wrote:So you're saying Philip killed Dimebag? You are one stupid fuck. Vinnie Paul is the reason Dimebag is dead.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=29847

PHILIP ANSELMO: 'DIMEBAG DARRELL Deserves To Be Beaten Severely' - Dec. 1, 2004

When you use your gift, you're on top of the world. You feel worth something, you know? You feel that you've done something, and you have, you've created. I've done that with many, many, many bands on my own time, and I was always there whenever PANTERA called to do the next record, the next tour, whatever it took, and I was always 100% there."

DIMEBAG DIED DECEMBER 8TH 2004 I BELIEVE, psycho boy had one week to read this shit dumbfuck, phil anselmo got dimebag killed you douchebag this sucks man badly.
If I cared enough I'd go look for the interviews where Vinnie Paul and Dimebag were making fun of Phil's addiction and the Super Armdope Ritual line. Vinnie Paul started the shit with Phil to get publicity for Damageplan. Phil was doing it big in 2002 - 2003 and what Vinnie Paul's fat ass doing? Nothing. Nobody gave a shit about the brothers or their nu metal project they had coming out.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Are you stupid, you realize the comments phil anselmo made about dimebag deserving to be beat and phil claiming he was there for next pantera album was made 1 week before dimebag was shot and killed isnt that alittle weird? you stupid fucker.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

hailtothefro wrote:Are you stupid, you realize the comments phil anselmo made about dimebag deserving to be beat and phil claiming he was there for next pantera album was made 1 week before dimebag was shot and killed isnt that alittle weird? you stupid fucker.
You DO realize Nathan Gale ran up on Damageplan's stage TWICE. First in March or April of 2004. How the fuck do you know he didn't have a gun on him then? Phil didn't have any part in shit. Vinnie Paul should have kept his mouth shut and his brother would still be alive.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Aeon wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:Are you stupid, you realize the comments phil anselmo made about dimebag deserving to be beat and phil claiming he was there for next pantera album was made 1 week before dimebag was shot and killed isnt that alittle weird? you stupid fucker.
You DO realize Nathan Gale ran up on Damageplan's stage TWICE. First in March or April of 2004. How the fuck do you know he didn't have a gun on him then? Phil didn't have any part in shit. Vinnie Paul should have kept his mouth shut and his brother would still be alive.
Where the fuck did you hear GAYLE? ran on stage 2 times one without kiling him april, then in december runs on stage and kills him? wtf

So what the fuck did vinnie say i dont know.

So dimebag/vinnie formed damage plan because phil released super joint shit? then started talking shit to get publicity?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Damageplan was ONLY made because they couldn't get Phil to come back to Pantera.
Vinnie Paul ONLY started shit with Phil in the media to get publicity for his new band.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=35408
Police Confirm DIMEBAG's Murderer Was Dragged Off DAMAGEPLAN Stage In Cincinnati
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Aeon wrote:Damageplan was ONLY made because they couldn't get Phil to come back to Pantera.
Vinnie Paul ONLY started shit with Phil in the media to get publicity for his new band.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=35408
Police Confirm DIMEBAG's Murderer Was Dragged Off DAMAGEPLAN Stage In Cincinnati
so basically, vinnie paul/dimebag should of waited untill phil came back to pantera and dimebag wouldnt of been dead, if damage plan was never formed he wouldnt be dead:( i heard someone say they gale said you killed pantera to dimebag before pulling trigger.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Gale was obsessed with Pantera since he was 13 or something. The news reports said Gale used to claim Pantera stole lyrics from him, etc etc. He was a nut. What Phil said didn't "spark" Gale to go kill Dimebag, Gale had it on his mind for quite a while.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Ok, if gale killed dimebag because pantera broke up why didnt he try to kill phil anselmo in superjoint he's really the reason for pantera's break up and i wonder what the fuck gale was trying to do the first time on stage in april.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

hailtothefro wrote:Ok, if gale killed dimebag because pantera broke up why didnt he try to kill phil anselmo in superjoint he's really the reason for pantera's break up and i wonder what the fuck gale was trying to do the first time on stage in april.
Phil isn't the reason for Pantera's breakup, how many times do I have to tell you that. Vinnie Paul. Vinnie Paul. Vinnie Paul. Vinnie Paul. Vinnie Paul.
Gale was obsessed with Dimebag and Pantera. What you fail to realize was also during early 2004, in Guitar World or maybe Revolver the brother's had this terrible 'tude and were bashing Phil, calling him a junkie, were talking about how "they were done with Pantera and that loser heroin addict" etc etc. That was in January or February, Damageplan hits Ohio and Gale goes to the concert (probably) with the intent to kill Dimebag and/or Vinnie Paul for breaking up Pantera. Remember they were the ones to say they were done with Pantera first.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

I dont read bullshit magazines so i dont know all this bullshit, but why would be he obsessed with dimebag when he thought pantera stole his lyrics and phil wrote the lyrics what a dumbfuck lol.you said vinnie paul said pantera is over first , vinnie paul is less important than dimebag this blows you'd think he would go after vinnie lol or phil's dumbass for not wanting to play, but why did pantera really break up man when phil said he was there ready to make new album this whole things fucked, shouldnt of happened, Damage plan should of stayed the fuck out of ohio after first incident.

owell fuck it smokes bowl plays pantera*
triple5
Far Beyond Driven

Post by triple5 »

Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

hailtothefro wrote:
I PANT3RA I wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
Aeon wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:

Do you like Damageplan?
I like some damage plan songs, pride,save me a few others, but i think reason damage plan wasnt as amazing because even though pat's a decent singer he wasnt the right fit for dimebag's music his style or whatever, i think terry glaze was better fit so they made better songs, phil was better fit than pat also, but hmmm dimebag's best shred solos made when terry was in, and when phil was in dimebag made soulful blues type solos.

I like the blues solos the best, but for shred 80s terry glaze ftw.

I basically said this, because terry probley wouldnt of mouthed off and got dimebag killed.
Are you actually terry glaze?
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
Overkill
I will fuck you up

Post by Overkill »

post a pic of that necklace
[quote="Maelstrom"]The only thing kids are good for is sex and I wouldn't fuck my own chilren. I'm not THAT perverted.[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

When I have no idea what the fuck's going on I make up shit too.
Getcha Hate!
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

LMAO thats a good one
tokin20deuce
I will fuck you up

Post by tokin20deuce »

:no: Phil didn't get Dime killed, Vinnie Paul didn't get Dime killed, the only one who got Dime killed was NATHAN GALE. You can't hold anybody else responsible for this because just because they were having a bitchfest with each other. They could've just been on hiatus and Dime prolly still woulda gotten killed cuz Gale was a sick fuck. People like him don't need concrete, real life motives because they can manifest their own motives in their head. Phil, Dime and Vin had their problems but other bands have public feuds with each other all the time and nobody kills them. Its just an unfortunate incident involving a giant douche with a gun.
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

can everyone please stop talking about this, it gets painful to hear and talk about it
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Overkill
I will fuck you up

Post by Overkill »

CliffandJason-BASS wrote:can everyone please stop talking about this, it gets painful to hear and talk about it
[quote="Maelstrom"]The only thing kids are good for is sex and I wouldn't fuck my own chilren. I'm not THAT perverted.[/quote]
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

it does hurt to keep hearing about it
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

leaving the board would be the best thing for you to do :zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.