HELLO

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
jrhendrix
Creampuff

HELLO

Post by jrhendrix »

hi is there anyone from california on this site? and prefurably 24 or over? And does anyone play a fender or a strat and does anyone have a line 6 2 12? people from TX can right too I have relatives in CA and TX
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

yes.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

too many questions
... You're killing me, Smalls.
scorn
ok
Location: i haven't been here in almost a year. stay off my account niggers.

Post by scorn »

this is an excellent introduction and i look forward your future contributions :tup:
SicKitten81: I didn't do anything to Jason except turn down the stereo when I was trying to sleep after an abortion. so he beat up on me
heavymetalsoldier666: When I was a baby my mother had to special order certain shoes.
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

scorn wrote:this is an excellent introduction and i look forward your future contributions :tup:
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

hello hendrix jr,my godfather calls me randy jr,becuase my tone sounded comparable to randys
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

TK wrote:hello hendrix jr,my godfather calls me randy jr,becuase my tone sounded comparable to randys
:lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

DBS wrote:
TK wrote:hello hendrix jr,my godfather calls me randy jr,becuase my tone sounded comparable to randys
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Hendrix Jr. Hmm, you must be :negro: .
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Re: HELLO

Post by Brandon »

jrhendrix wrote:hi is there anyone from california on this site? and prefurably 24 or over? And does anyone play a fender or a strat and does anyone have a line 6 2 12? people from TX can right too I have relatives in CA and TX
i bet you have HIV :x
rObsessed!
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

wal wrote:yes.
Individual Thought Patterns
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

DBS wrote:
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]