set times for ozzfest?

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Brandon
filthy degenerate

set times for ozzfest?

Post by Brandon »

where can you find that shit
rObsessed!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

ozzfest.com
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

:roll: no
rObsessed!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Norm
Huggable

Post by Norm »

Most 2nd stage bands are rotating. Check under the tour dates section of ozzfest.com, but the times for each show are only being released a few days ahead of time
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I am a soldier of metal and ready to attack dressed in tight ass jeans, studded belt, kickass combat boots and black t-shirt and bullet belt around my shoulder and sword in my hand. Hail Odin.[/quote]
Norm
Huggable

Post by Norm »

Actually, after checking again on the website, they dont even have the set times posted for tomorrows show which starts in a little over 7 hours. :x :tdown:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I am a soldier of metal and ready to attack dressed in tight ass jeans, studded belt, kickass combat boots and black t-shirt and bullet belt around my shoulder and sword in my hand. Hail Odin.[/quote]