Outdoor amphitheatres

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Outdoor amphitheatres

Post by Browns Town »

I'm just wondering if it's like this everywhere. At the "Cleveland" (it's not Cleveland, it's really way out in the sticks) amphitheatre the prices are absolutely through the roof. 8 or 8.50 for a beer. 5 bucks for a 12 oz Pepsi or Coke or whatever. 4 bucks for bottled WATER!

I'm just asking because I hardly ever go to bigger shows in huge arenas or outdoor theatres. Just wondering if it's this high everywhere else or is Blossom run by overbaord Jews? I refuse to go to any shows in arenas or the big outdoor places like Blossom. No way in hell am I paying 4 bucks for 12 oz. of water and double that for some watered down beer. And beer at all sporting events and concerts IS watered down, this has been proven.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

it's totally like that in PNC bank arts center(NJ), and they don't let you bring water into the place either, which is a crime.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Let me add the security there is the worst (overbearing) among any venue I've ever been to and now I've read stories in the paper about the huge amounts of drug arrests going on out there by undercover plain clothed cops. :roll: They sit in tree stands like hunters, on the roads leading up to the parking lots, looking for people drinking and driving and whatever else.

What the FUCK? It's a concert! :roll:
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

my aunt works at the Oakdale which is in indoor concert hall and she gives me unlimited drinks. :pimp:
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

axlash wrote:it's totally like that in PNC bank arts center(NJ), and they don't let you bring water into the place either, which is a crime.
i saw joe satriani and bumblefoot there :pimp:
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

The large one (cricket) is like that. Its where ozzfest is and what have you. Tickets are always really expensive and if you don't get in the front row there is no reason to go. Also they throw you out for jumping over the fence now. The smaller one (mesa ampitheatre) is probably my favorite venue.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

there's no outdoor ampitheaters here :tdown:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Ford amphitheatre outside of tampa. havent been there but i know the prices are jacked up. its fuckin crazy how they rape you
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

Best outdoor ampitheatre around :tup:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

It's about a dollar cheaper here.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Gor-Gor wrote:Ford amphitheatre outside of tampa. havent been there but i know the prices are jacked up. its fuckin crazy how they rape you
They ain't raping me, never again. I don't give a fuck if Dime rises from the grave with help from the hand of Razor God, I ain't going anywhere were I can't smoke a fucking joint and water is fucking 4 dollars for 12 ounces. :fu:
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Browns Town wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:Ford amphitheatre outside of tampa. havent been there but i know the prices are jacked up. its fuckin crazy how they rape you
They ain't raping me, never again. I don't give a fuck if Dime rises from the grave with help from the hand of Razor God, I ain't going anywhere were I can't smoke a fucking joint and water is fucking 4 dollars for 12 ounces. :fu:

fuckin a
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Re: Outdoor amphitheatres

Post by Jefferino »

Browns Town wrote:I'm just wondering if it's like this everywhere. At the "Cleveland" (it's not Cleveland, it's really way out in the sticks) amphitheatre the prices are absolutely through the roof. 8 or 8.50 for a beer. 5 bucks for a 12 oz Pepsi or Coke or whatever. 4 bucks for bottled WATER!

I'm just asking because I hardly ever go to bigger shows in huge arenas or outdoor theatres. Just wondering if it's this high everywhere else or is Blossom run by overbaord Jews? I refuse to go to any shows in arenas or the big outdoor places like Blossom. No way in hell am I paying 4 bucks for 12 oz. of water and double that for some watered down beer. And beer at all sporting events and concerts IS watered down, this has been proven.
Its definately like that here- It probably has alot to do with the fact that bands get most of the revenue- so the venue has to make up for it in concessions.
Get killed.