Deftones

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Deftones

Post by Leviathan »

4th time seeing them and they were great, again. Don't understand where all the "they suck live" shit comes from. Killer setlist tonight. Nothing from SNW, but they played a lot from White Pony. :tup:

Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
Nosebleed
Engine No. 9
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Minerva
When Girls Telephone Boys
Digital Bath
Knife Party
Korea
You've Seen the Butcher
Sextape
Prince
Feiticeira
Elite
Passenger (with Greg Puciato)
Change
Back to School
Root
7 Words

They had a backdrop with some cool video clips being projected, including scenes from Koyaanisqatsi (Digital Bath and Elite, I think) and Hausu (Knife Party), and the Night on Bald Mountain part of Fantasia during Change. Some woman came out to sing on Knife Party. Don't know if it was the same one from the album. Their new bass player does some pretty cool backing screams. I got to the venue in time to watch Dillinger play only their last song (43% Burnt). :(
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Re: Deftones

Post by Tyson »

Leviathan wrote: I got to the venue in time to watch Dillinger play only their last song (43% Burnt). :(
Man :no:
Woes me
ron c nigbur
I will fuck you up

Post by ron c nigbur »

I saw them in 2003 and the sound was dogshit, so bad that I couldn't tell one song from the next. However, I saw them in 07 and 10 and they have been better every time :tup:
Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

Saw them on Tuesday in Sacramento. Great sound, very similar setlist but Birthmark instead of Nosebleed and RX Queen instead of Prince. Awesome show except Passenger was ruined by DEP singer.
billlawry wrote:it was only a matter of time until someone called you a piss drinker.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Yeah, they played Birthmark at the show I went to. Haven't listened to Adrenaline in a really long time, so my memory of the song titles isn't so good. I saw some other setlists where they played SNW material in place of Prince. I would've preferred that. I enjoyed their performance of Cherry Waves the last time I saw them.
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

ron c nigbur wrote:I saw them in 2003 and the sound was dogshit, so bad that I couldn't tell one song from the next. However, I saw them in 07 and 10 and they have been better every time :tup:

Ive seen em a few times (once got tossed out for taking pics, lol and once yelled out some shit that got Chino talking about He-man haha but every time I've seen them they sounded like poop except for one time at the House of Blues
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.