BLS was fucking incredible!

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
BrandonDerek
Creampuff

BLS was fucking incredible!

Post by BrandonDerek »

WOW! I can't believe how awesome this show was. I wasn't expecting it to be very good considering Im not a big BLS fan on album but goddamn what a great live band. The set opened up with some Godfather Mafia music before the band came out with stoned and drunk to kick things off. I cant remember all the songs they played but some highlites were:The Dimebag tribute solo, probably the greatest solo Ive ever heard. Suffering Overdue started an insane mosh pit, I was standing directly in front of Zakk for atleast half the show which was fucking cool in the front row. They went way over the commodore curfew of midnight and played until 1 am Zakk said "fuck it Ill pay the fine they're gonna throw at me". The band left and Zakk rocked some acoustic shit by himself for about half an hour while some hells angels started playing poker on the stage he played, speedball,spoke in the wheel and just improved a bunch and played the openings of machine gun man, the Sleep and Iron man, then he went into Momma Im coming home and the whole crowd sang it for him which ruled. Nick Cantanese is one of the coolest fuckers Ive ever witnessed live also, he knows how to get the crowd rowdy. All in all the show gets a 9.5/10
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Re: BLS was fucking incredible!

Post by Mad Muir »

:zzz:
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
thegreatsoutherntrendkill
Far Beyond Driven

Post by thegreatsoutherntrendkill »

Last edited by thegreatsoutherntrendkill on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bodom J (2)
Hail Dimebag

Post by Bodom J (2) »

Bls are terrible live. It is like an hour long fart.
tomEtom
No class Scumbag

Post by tomEtom »

BLS fucking sucks and they're extremely fucking zzz boring. I decided to give them some attention at one of the Ozzfest and they dissapointed big time, I passed out in the sun and got sunburn on my nutsack...very painful. The second time I seen them was for free... this was in '06. Very boring, before playing "In this River" zakk's electric piano was unplugged and blamed it on Dime, as if he pulled a prank on him...I left after that song.
Bazinga!
thegreatsoutherntrendkill
Far Beyond Driven

Post by thegreatsoutherntrendkill »

tomEtom wrote:before playing "In this River" zakk's electric piano was unplugged and blamed it on Dime, as if he pulled a prank on him...I left after that song.
:lol:
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

thegreatsoutherntrendkill wrote:
tomEtom wrote:before playing "In this River" zakk's electric piano was unplugged and blamed it on Dime, as if he pulled a prank on him...I left after that song.
:lol:
Woes me
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Gayest metal band with the gayest fans. Buncha wannabe bikers with BLS vests on. I went out to merchandising before Still Born was even played. The 25 minute jam session with some old fuck from Mountain took the starch out of me.
Suns out, guns out!
tomEtom
No class Scumbag

Post by tomEtom »

I know this one dude who has the leather vest with a big BLS patch... too fucking funny. All there fans want that bad ass biker look, representing with their very own vest, too bad they all drive to the show in their Saturns and Nissans...They can go BLUB BLUB BLUB in the parking lot.
Bazinga!