Athiest + Exhumed

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
charlie
formerly known as threak

Athiest + Exhumed

Post by charlie »

:aargh:

GRIM
Smkiller
Hail Dimebag

Re: Athiest + Exhumed

Post by Smkiller »

What an odd combo. But I'd totally go. If, you know, it were anywhere near here.
Bodom J (2)
Hail Dimebag

Post by Bodom J (2) »

this would be a cool show. I didn't even know exhumed were still around. The last album i've heard from them was anatomy is destiny.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Bodom J (2) wrote:this would be a cool show. I didn't even know exhumed were still around. The last album i've heard from them was anatomy is destiny.
New album out next year!

EXHUMED: New Album Title Revealed - Oct. 29, 2010
Gore-metal originators EXHUMED are currently at Arcane Digital Recording in Arizona with engineer Ryan Butler (MISERY INDEX) recording the vocal, bass and guitar tracks for their first full-length album since 2003's "Anatomy Is Destiny". EXHUMED drummer Danny Walker previously laid down his drum tracks at Trench Studios with John Haddad (ABYSMAL DAWN, INTRONAUT). Mixing and mastering will be handled by Brian Elliott (GRAVES OF VALOR) at Mana Recording Studios (CANNIBAL CORPSE, GOATWHORE, NILE).

Commented EXHUMED guitarist/vocalist Matt Harvey: "So far we're really psyched on what's been oozing out of the speakers! The guitars are sounding really aggressive right out of the box. I can't wait to get into the vocals and flesh out the songs. We have 18 songs to work through while we're here and then we'll sort through and cherry-pick the heaviest, ugliest tracks for the new record, which is gonna be titled 'All Guts, No Glory'. I think it builds on all the best shit from our first three records and should disgust and revolt any poseurs out there!"

"All Guts, No Glory" is scheduled for a spring 2011 release via Relapse Records.

EXHUMED will make its first North American appearance in support of the new album at next year's Maryland Deathfest.
GRIM
Smkiller
Hail Dimebag

Post by Smkiller »

^ Thanks for the heads up on that one!
Bodom J (2)
Hail Dimebag

Post by Bodom J (2) »

yeah exhumed are one of the few gore themed metal bands I enjoy