BLIND GUARDIAN Announces North American Headlining Tour

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

BLIND GUARDIAN Announces North American Headlining Tour

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

BLIND GUARDIAN Announces North American Headlining Tour - Sep. 8, 2010

German power metallers BLIND GUARDIAN will embark on the North American leg of the "Sacred Worlds And Songs Divine 2010 World Tour" in the fall. The trek, which is scheduled to kick off on November 19 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and conclude on December 22 in West Springfield, Virginia, will feature support from California's HOLY GRAIL and Florida's SEVEN KINGDOMS.

Commented BLIND GUARDIAN lead vocalist Hansi Kürsch: "Christmas will be a little earlier this year, 'cause the GUARDIAN is coming to town in November and December!

"The band is really excited to announce this upcoming tour. Finally we will get the chance to preach our Sacred Words and play our Songs Divine somewhere near your neighborhood.

"We have prepared a nice package of music and bands for our Northern American followers. Our friends from HOLY GRAIL and SEVEN KINGDOMS will join us on this glorious mission and will have their part in these magical nights to come. Both bands are underground now, but I can feel that the future is theirs. They really carry the spirit of a new American power metal generation.

"Touring the U.S. and Canada does always means a tremendous amount of fun, so we are really anxious to see if the people in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, and Albuquerque — where we have not played before — can scream as loud as their brothers and sisters in New York, Quebec, Toronto, or Hollywood. We'll soon find out when we meet you at the edge of time.

"Of course, we have to arrange some time in between playing and traveling for some Christmas gift shopping. I am sure I will find plenty of cool 'Star Wars' action figures and I am already aware of some great Christmas shops near Washington where I will be able to get some great atypical Christmas tree ornaments.

"Strange worlds we are living in: The funniest ones sometimes have been produced in Germany, where you can't get them in stores, so the U.S./Canada trip definitely pays off.

“As for books: Last time we ended up in Portland for a day, and whether I'll make it to Powell's (City of) Books, you never know. :-) All in all, I have far too many books which I have not yet read, but I am constantly working on it. Since I am getting older and the saying is: 'The older you get, the less sleep you need,' I am very optimistic I will manage to read them all when the nights are getting shorter."

Confirmed North American dates for the "Sacred Worlds And Songs Divine Tour" are as follows:

Nov. 19 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 20 - Nokia Theatre - New York, NY
Nov. 21 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Nov. 23 - Metropolis - Montreal, QC - Canada
Nov. 25 - Theatre Capitole - Quebec City, QC - Canada
Nov. 26 - Kool Haus - Toronto, ON - Canada
Nov. 27 - Royal Oak Music Theatre - Royal Oak, MI
Nov. 29 - Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL
Nov. 30 - The Cabooze - Minneapolis, MN
Dec. 01 - The Garrick Centre - Winnipeg, MB - Canada
Dec. 03 - MacEwan Hall Ballroom - Calgary, AB - Canada
Dec. 04 - The Starlite Room - Edmonton, AB - Canada
Dec. 06 - Showbox at The Market - Seattle, WA
Dec. 08 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
Dec. 09 - Henry Fonda Theatre / The Music Box - Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 10 - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ
Dec. 11 - Sunshine Theater - Albuquerque, NM
Dec. 12 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO
Dec. 14 - Trees - Dallas, TX
Dec. 15 - Scout Bar - Houston, TX
Dec. 17 - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
Dec. 18 - The State Theatre - St. Petersburg, FL (Florida Power Fest)
Dec. 19 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Dec. 21 - Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh, NC
Dec. 22 - Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Bodom J (2)
Hail Dimebag

Re: BLIND GUARDIAN Announces North American Headlining Tour

Post by Bodom J (2) »

Much as I love blind guardian, i wouldn't be surprised if they sucked live because they use a lot of vocals on record that probably are hard to pull off in a live setting, especially stuff from a night at the opera.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Re: BLIND GUARDIAN Announces North American Headlining Tour

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

nah dude. I saw them years ago. they are awesome live and the crowd really gets into it.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu: