Triptykon / 1349 / Yakuza North American Tour

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

Decibel Magazine and Stereogum/Haunting the Chapel present the "Weltenbrand Tour 2010" featuring the North American debut of TRIPTYKON with 1349 and Yakuza rounding out the bill. Be sure to visit http://www.myspace.com/triptykonofficial to view the entire tour itinerary. You don't want to miss out on this monumental event when it hits your city.

Tom Gabriel Warrior (vocals, guitars) describes his emotions on the eve of this new undertaking:

"Ever since my earliest days in Hellhammer and Celtic Frost, I have been extremely fortunate to be able to count on the support, fanaticism, and immense loyalty of the North American metal scene. The recognition my work has received there eclipses anything I have ever encountered in my own native country. Of the 125 concerts performed on the final Celtic Frost tour in 2006 and 2007, for example, a full 71 were played in North America. Some of these performances rank among the most memorable ones in my entire career."

"It is thus an immense honor for me to now bring my new group TRIPTYKON to North America for the first time. TRIPTYKON is further pursuing the path I once began with Hellhammer and Celtic Frost, and I am looking forward to continuing to forge this darkest of musical alliances with all of you. We shall all celebrate masses of unleashed heaviness and morbidity. Only death is real!"

The main purpose of TRIPTYKON is to continue where Celtic Frost left off and to satisfy Warrior's undying passion for extreme music. Indeed some of the material Fischer was working on post-Monotheist ended up on TRIPTYKON's debut album, Eparistera Daimones, so it stands to reason, besides the obvious fact that Fischer fronts TRIPTYKON, the two are sonically and spiritually closely connected. As can be expected, Eparistera Daimones is therefore a musical leviathan.

Next to Warrior, TRIPTYKON features V. Santura (guitar, vocals), Norman Lonhard (drums, percussion) and Vanja Slajh (bass). Eparistera Daimones was produced by Tom Gabriel Warrior and TRIPTYKON guitarist V. Santura. Like Celtic Frost's universally praised Monotheist album, Eparistera Daimones was mastered by Walter Schmid at Oakland Recording in Winterthur, Switzerland.

Oct 6 2010 Gramercy Theatre New York, NY
Oct 7 2010 The Middle East Downstairs Boston, MA
Oct 8 2010 tto Bar Baltimore, MD
Oct 9 2010 Polaris Philadelphia, PA
Oct 10 2010 Les Foufunes Électriques Montreal, QC, CANADA
Oct 11 2010 Opera House Toronto, ON, CANADA
Oct 13 2010 Grog Shop Clevenland, OH
Oct 14 2010 Mr. Smalls Theatre Pittsburgh, PA
Oct 15 2010 Majestic Theatre Detroit, MI
Oct 16 2010 Bottom Lounge Chicago, IL
Oct 17 2010 Station 4 St. Paul, MN
Oct 19 2010 The Marquis Theatre Denver, CO
Oct 21 2010 El Corazon Seattle, WA
Oct 22 2010 Hawthorne Theatre Portland, OR
Oct 23 2010 Slims San Francisco, CA
Oct 24 2010El Rey Theatre Los Angeles, CA
Oct 25 2010 The Rock Tucson, AZ
Oct 27 2010 The Marquee Tulsa, OK
Oct 28 2010Ridglea Theatre Fort Worth, TX
Oct 29 2010 Emo's Outside Dallas, TX
Oct 30 2010 The Warsaw Houston, TX
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu: