Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Re: Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax

Post by washburnML »

fuckin awesome show last night!
Psycho Gangster
Lynch Mob

Post by Psycho Gangster »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:oh yeah right. Slayer has sold way more records that Megadeth and a lot of people, despite how much Slayer sucks nowadays, think Megadeth is crap. Slayer has the bigger draw, especially for people that arn't metal heads.
I wasn't aware that Slayer had sold more records. I just consider them more on the fringe of the mainstream, as Megadeth has actually had a few hit singles.
Give me a reason, 'cause I got nothing to gain/so what am I doing now?
Feeling complacent, I cannot be contained/I'm so lost and lonely now
Bodom J (2)
Hail Dimebag

Post by Bodom J (2) »

I'm going to have to disagree with slayer outselling megadeth. I seriously doubt slayer has outsold megadeth in records. Not sure if it is correct of course but going by wikipedia megadeth has sold more than 25 million records worldwide with 5 going at least 1x platinum in america online. It says slayer has only had gold albums.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Slayer's new albums always debut in the top 10. I think Megadeth has only had two or three top 10 albums. Maybe Megadeth's albums have more longevity though.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
shortkidwill
Mouth For War

Post by shortkidwill »

Awesome show in Columbus a couple of weeks ago. I got pretty banged up in the front.