American Carnage...Great News!

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

American Carnage...Great News!

Post by Bar Rat »

I just read that Megadeth will be playing the Rust in Peace album and Slayer will be playing Seasons In The Abyss in their entirety. Come August 20th, I'm going to be banging my acid filled head like it was 1990.
Suns out, guns out!
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Re: American Carnage...Great News!

Post by Hailblaze »

HOLY FUCK! I am considering following this tour now... possibly for the 11th, 12th, and 15 of august.
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Post by Mad Muir »

holy fucking shit that is awesomeeeeeee
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

I don't understand why bands constantly ignore DC/Baltimore. Huge metro area, yet bands constantly skip everything south of NJ.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Completely skipping Texas. :zzz:
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Izzy wrote:I don't understand why bands constantly ignore DC/Baltimore. Huge metro area, yet bands constantly skip everything south of NJ.
They don't want shot?
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

IFryKids wrote:Completely skipping Texas. :zzz:
Yeah that's pretty fucking retarded, too. I was excited when they originally canceled this tour because they were skipping this area the first time around, too. Now they're doing it all over again. :zzz:
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Psycho Gangster
Lynch Mob

Post by Psycho Gangster »

I'll probably still hit the NJ show, but as much as I love Megadeth, I'm not looking froward to hearing RIP all the way through for the second time in like five months. Change the setlist up a little, Christ.

Seasons in its entirity, though :tup:
Give me a reason, 'cause I got nothing to gain/so what am I doing now?
Feeling complacent, I cannot be contained/I'm so lost and lonely now
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Oh schitt, Testament's playing too. Their new shit has been slaying, I'll be trying to go to this :tup:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

long4theblur wrote:
Izzy wrote:I don't understand why bands constantly ignore DC/Baltimore. Huge metro area, yet bands constantly skip everything south of NJ.
They don't want shot?
how does I shoot web?
Woes me
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Psycho Gangster wrote:I'll probably still hit the NJ show, but as much as I love Megadeth, I'm not looking froward to hearing RIP all the way through for the second time in like five months. Change the setlist up a little, Christ.

Here's what you can do....

Catch Testaments set and then just walk up to the concourse and have a few beers, walk around, etc. during Megadeth. Then return to you seat for Slayer. Problem fixed.
Suns out, guns out!
Psycho Gangster
Lynch Mob

Bar Rat wrote:
Psycho Gangster wrote:I'll probably still hit the NJ show, but as much as I love Megadeth, I'm not looking froward to hearing RIP all the way through for the second time in like five months. Change the setlist up a little, Christ.

Catch Testaments set and then just walk up to the concourse and have a few beers, walk around, etc. during Megadeth. Then return to you seat for Slayer. Problem fixed.
Well, I'm not really complaining. I'm sure their set will still be awesome, I just would rather hear some different shit. I'm not as big an RIP fan as some.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Psycho Gangster wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:

Well, I'm not really complaining. I'm sure their set will still be awesome, I just would rather hear some different shit. I'm not as big an RIP fan as some.
My Megadeth song knowledge is very limited. I think I know 2 songs from that album so it will be an exiting experience. They will play a couple other songs as well and Slayer will to....they ain't getting out of there without playing Raining Blood and Angel of Death.
Suns out, guns out!
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

are these bands ONLY playing the albums and not any additional songs? If so that would suck balls because RIP isn't that long.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Psycho Gangster
Lynch Mob

I dunno about this tour, but on the RIP tour they also played around 9-10 other songs.
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Bodom J wrote:are these bands ONLY playing the albums and not any additional songs? If so that would suck balls because RIP isn't that long.
No. When I saw Slayer and they played all of Reign in Blood they played quite a few other songs, they just closed with that entire album.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

IFryKids wrote:
Bodom J wrote:are these bands ONLY playing the albums and not any additional songs? If so that would suck balls because RIP isn't that long.
No. When I saw Slayer and they played all of Reign in Blood they played quite a few other songs, they just closed with that entire album.
I've got that DVD of the show in Mass...they played about 6 other songs as well.
Suns out, guns out!
Psycho Gangster
Lynch Mob

You know you're not gonna get a Deth set without Symphony, Trust, Peace Sells, Darkest Hour, etc.

Now, if they ever played Youthanasia all the way through live, it would pretty much be the greatest thing in the history of civilization.
Mobile Blaze
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Mobile Blaze »

Yeah usually bands will play some warm up songs before they play the whole album like that. I would also be happy if they played youthanasia in its entirety, but RIP is better IMO.
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

One time I saw Green Day and they played the entire album of American Idiot
BREATH HOLD!

Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

long4theblur wrote:One time I saw Green Day and they played the entire album of American Idiot
Fuck that, I'd rather they played Insomniac all they way through.

Very entertaining live though :tup:
Woes me
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

long4theblur wrote:One time I saw Green Day and they played the entire album of American Idiot
Number 68 on the list of "Things You Should Never Hear a Dude Say".
Suns out, guns out!
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

I don't think there's one megadeth concert from 1990 - Present where they didn't play Holy Wars.
One Man Ghetto
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Bar Rat wrote:
My ticket, booze for the night was paid for by a tall hot chick who was obsessed with me. I fucked her in the woods on the walk back from the arena to my apartment, where I fucked her all night long afterwards. I got her to play with herself with her vibrator while she blew me to finish me off. I'd say all in all, a good night. :tup:
BREATH HOLD!

Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

long4theblur wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:
My ticket, booze for the night was paid for by a tall hot chick who was obsessed with me. I fucked her in the woods on the walk back from the arena to my apartment, where I fucked her all night long afterwards. I got her to play with herself with her vibrator while she blew me to finish me off. I'd say all in all, a good night. :tup:

:bs:
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

long4theblur wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:
When I cum around....
Suns out, guns out!
tomEtom
No class Scumbag

Post by tomEtom »

long4theblur wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:
Cool, same here except I went to go see Goatwhore and Celtic Frost for my bday. I got a bj in the cab on the way towards the club. stuffed my face with pizza and buffalo wings, got drunk, rocked out, and fucked afterwards....Green Day is just straight up fucking gay...I would never attend this show, just fuck the bitch.
Bazinga!
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

i saw metallica play the whole of master of puppets album, that was pretty radtastical
If you're reading this, you're stupid
tomEtom
No class Scumbag

Post by tomEtom »

i wouldnt see metallica even if i was given a free ticket, fuck em... Slayer is cool for the first 45mins then it all seems to blend together until angel of death. Megadeth was ight, Anthrax never seen but, they're a fucking joke nowadays.
Bazinga!
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

tomEtom wrote:i wouldnt see metallica even if i was given a free ticket, fuck em... Slayer is cool for the first 45mins then it all seems to blend together until angel of death. Megadeth was ight, Anthrax never seen but, they're a fucking joke nowadays.
Slayer has a lot of bullshit staples in their set. This should limit it though.
Suns out, guns out!