BLS was fucking incredible

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
FUBAR
Grass God

BLS was fucking incredible

Post by FUBAR »

WOW! I can't believe how awesome this show was. I wasn't expecting it to be very good considering Im not a big BLS fan on album but goddamn what a great live band. The set opened up with some Godfather Mafia music before the band came out with stoned and drunk to kick things off. I cant remember all the songs they played but some highlites were:The Dimebag tribute solo, probably the greatest solo Ive ever heard. Suffering Overdue started an insane mosh pit, I was standing directly in front of Zakk for atleast half the show which was fucking cool in the front row. They went way over the commodore curfew of midnight and played until 1 am Zakk said "fuck it Ill pay the fine they're gonna throw at me". The band left and Zakk rocked some acoustic shit by himself for about half an hour while some hells angels started playing poker on the stage :lol: he played, speedball,spoke in the wheel and just improved a bunch and played the openings of machine gun man, the Sleep :pimp: and Iron man, then he went into Momma Im coming home and the whole crowd sang it for him which ruled. Nick Cantanese is one of the coolest fuckers Ive ever witnessed live also, he knows how to get the crowd rowdy. All in all the show gets a 9.5/10 :tup:
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
jasmin
MinMon

Post by jasmin »

cool :)
Strange Machines
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

They were extremely boring at Ozzfest. I doubt I'm going to make this club tour.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:They were extremely boring at Ozzfest. I doubt I'm going to make this club tour.
I agree, they sucked at Ozzfest, but man do yourself a favor and check them out on this tour, its a completely different story at a club show.
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

I'd love to see BLS at a club. I wish they'd come to Ottawa - or even Montreal.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

BLS is quality
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

BLAK2TH wrote:BLS is poor quality
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

FUBAR wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:They were extremely boring at Ozzfest. I doubt I'm going to make this club tour.
I agree, they sucked at Ozzfest, but man do yourself a favor and check them out on this tour, its a completely different story at a club show.
club shows are always better than stadium shows
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

CoercedCoexistence wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
club shows are always better than stadium shows
not necesarrily, BLS is a bar band, Id rather see Preist in a stadium.
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

The PA guy always has the volume low for opening bands on the mainstage, but once ther headliners come son the volume is jacked high.
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

It had nothing to do with volume. They were plenty loud. They're just boring.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:It had nothing to do with volume. They were plenty loud. They're just boring.
:fag:
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

They're boring. Fuck off. :roll: :zzz:
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:They're boring. Fuck off. :roll: :zzz: