Napalm Death/Kataklysm/Toxic Halocaust/Abigal Williams Tour

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Napalm Death/Kataklysm/Toxic Halocaust/Abigal Williams Tour

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

NAPALM DEATH, KATAKLYSM, TOXIC HOLOCAUST, ABIGAIL WILLIAMS and TRAP THEM:

April 11 - New York, NY @ Blender Theater
April 17 - Worcester, MA @ New England Metalcore Festival
April 24 - Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11 Tavern
May 3 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club
May 6 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven

More shows are expected to be announced soon.
Last edited by Lumber Jack Off on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Re: Napalm Death/Kataklysm/Toxic Halocaust/Abigal Williams T

Post by Villecore »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:NAPALM DEATH, KATAKLYSM, TOXIC HOLOCAUST, ABIGAIL WILLIAMS and TRAP THEM:

Apr. 17 - Worcester, MA @ New England Metal and Hardcore Festival
oh my god yes :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Post by MetalStrikesDown »

Not a fan of Napalm Death, but I am sure seeing them would be awesome. Kataklysm= :aargh: , Toxic Holocaust= :aargh: , Abigail Willaims= :mwa: that means they aren't bad but I have seen them live and they were ok, and Trap Them :| just downloaded them
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

I can say from experience that all of these bands are incredible live...

...except Abigail Williams, but I don't really care, even if they end up sucking I know the other three will rule my nuts off.
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

Villecore wrote:I can say from experience that all of these bands are incredible live...

...except Abigail Williams, but I don't really care, even if they end up sucking I know the other three will rule my nuts off.
11th Annual New England
Metal And Hardcore Festival
Friday April 17, 2009
All That Remains, The Acacia Strain,
August Burns Red, Suffocation, The Haunted, Napalm Death, Whitechapel, Kataklysm, Cattle Decapitation, Veil of Maya, Abigail Williams, Decrepit Birth, Psycroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Left to Vanish, Lazarus A.D., Kylesa, XAFBX, Trap Them, Aggressive Dogs, Toxic Holocaust, XWarX, Psyopus, Woe of Tyrants, Rose Funeral, Nachtymystium, xTHE WARx and more to be announced.
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

StonerAngel wrote:
Villecore wrote:I can say from experience that all of these bands are incredible live...

11th Annual New England
Friday April 17, 2009
August Burns Red, Suffocation, The Haunted, Napalm Death, Whitechapel, Kataklysm, Cattle Decapitation, Veil of Maya, Abigail Williams, Decrepit Birth, Psycroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Left to Vanish, Lazarus A.D., Kylesa, XAFBX, Trap Them, Aggressive Dogs, Toxic Holocaust, XWarX, Psyopus, Woe of Tyrants, Rose Funeral, Nachtymystium, xTHE WARx and more to be announced.
parts of that line-up made it really gay
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

MetalStrikesDown wrote:
StonerAngel wrote:

11th Annual New England
Friday April 17, 2009
parts of that line-up made it really gay
Well other than Suffocation, Cattle Decapitation, and Nachtmystium I barely even know the rest of those names so I'll assume that by "parts" you mean "most", given that it's the metal and crapcore fest. :lol:

I've actually given up on the Haunted; they're now in the same boat as Anthrax. :( (If only Face Down and Armored Saint would do a U.S. tour!)
(i hope so for ya)

MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Basically it is a lot shittier because of the crapcore trendy bands that are on that bill. Suffocation is my favorite band so that is always a :tup: , but then again I wont be going to this anyways
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

updated
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu: