Green Carnation - Canada

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
FBS
Slack Cunt

Green Carnation - Canada

Post by FBS »

Norway's GREEN CARNATION will be making their North American debut as headliner at the Day Of The Equinox festival on Friday, October 14 at The Opera House in Toronto, Canada. Other groups expected to appear at the festival incude Oregon's moody/atmospheric act AGALLOCH and Montreal's ambitious UNEXPECT. A co-headliner and other special guests will be announced in mid-May.

GREEN CARNATION's founder/guitarist Tchort commented: "GREEN CARNATION is overwhelmingly excited about this inter-continental show in Toronto and are preparing a unique live set for such a special occasion. We think it's fair to say that those who attend will see GREEN CARNATION give its most progressive and atmospheric show EVER! Since it's our first show over there, we find it to be vital that we cover the material from all our three latest albums. That means we have three hours of music to choose from. We don't want to reveal the whole live show, but we can tease you a bit and say that we decided to do an extended live set to include a major part of 'Light of Day, Day of Darkness', as well as material from 'Blessing in Disguise' and 'The Quiet Offspring'. This will be a special event from us to you."
Dawds, Slay, CP, whoever else..

This would be a great show to go to just for the sole purpose of hearing them play Light of Day, Day of Darkness. :tup:
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

i wouldnt even drive to Toronto to see Metallica :lol:
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

I don't know where exactly you live you ungrateful fuck. Damnit, you couldn't pay me to fly anywhere to see those assholes either. :x
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

:) :x
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

yeah I saw that, they better come to america soon. It'll be an opening slot though, i'm sure.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Dawdy wrote::) :x
you always make this gurl smile. :PP:
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

I'm gonna go get the quiet offspring today, from what I hear though, I'm not expecting much. The members post on their BB at http://www.green-carnation.tk/
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

I'm on song 4 and I can say its their worst c.d. to date at this point.

FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Yeah. After listening to it more, I find myself listening to Childs Play Pt I a lot, I like that one. Dead But Dreaming is alright as well, but neither are great or anything. I wouldn't even call this a metal album, it's just heavy rock. No heavy vocals at all, either. :tdown:

Between the Gentle Small and the Standing Tall is easily the worst, everything about it is shitty. I can't even fathom that this is the same band that wrote LOD, DOD.
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

FBS wrote:Yeah. After listening to it more, I find myself listening to Childs Play Pt I a lot, I like that one. Dead But Dreaming is alright as well, but neither are great or anything. I wouldn't even call this a metal album, it's just heavy rock. No heavy vocals at all, either. :tdown:

Between the Gentle Small and the Standing Tall is easily the worst, everything about it is shitty. I can't even fathom that this is the same band that wrote LOD, DOD.
I like pile of doubt too. Yeah Its not a metal album, completely hard rock and after accepting that its a little better. I still like it but its no LOD,DOD. They're trying too hard to be fresh when they haven't even secured a sound yet.

FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

I suppose that's a good way to think of it, but I was expecting a heavy album, I don't think I was wrong in doing so?
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

FBS wrote:I suppose that's a good way to think of it, but I was expecting a heavy album, I don't think I was wrong in doing so?
well their first album was more-so metal and LOD,DOD was metal, but a blessing in disguise was pretty much a hard rock album. I like that album much more than this one though. I sorta expected more of a blessing in disguise album. They're already writting for LOD.DOD II though I guess so maybe that'll be good.

FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Ah, I had no idea they were working on a second one. That's going to rule. Or maybe it won't. :lol:
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

FBS wrote:Ah, I had no idea they were working on a second one. That's going to rule. Or maybe it won't. :lol:
yeah, hopefully they stick to the formula of the first.

ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

Green Carnation is boring to listen to. I can't imagine how they'd be live.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Nice. My buddies are setting up this show, Brent and Rab. Agalloch and Green Carnation=tits times :tup:
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

This fuck :x
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

:lol:

Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

alpha you're cool shit bro cheer upsta irs:) :fur:
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

Avulsed wrote:alpha you're cool shit bro cheer upsta irs:) :fur:
to the maxx, my knowledable friend. :tup: