Sevendust

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Sevendust

Post by Bar Rat »

I'm going to see them tomorrow night and don't really want to. I've heard they are better live than on the CD but I'm skeptical. Full report to follow even though I doubt anyone cares. Hell, I don't care. :fu:
Suns out, guns out!
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

i've heard they were good live, never seen them. I used to be really into them back in the day. Good intro bad i guess.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I saw them once. It was ok.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

yea i saw them in 99 but that was then. they whipped ass
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

they were decent live when i saw them 10 years ago
heavymetalsoldier666
Lynch Mob

Post by heavymetalsoldier666 »

StonerAngel wrote:they were decent live when i saw them 10 years ago
I saw them in 1998 with Megadeth and Monster Magnet and they wail.
Last edited by heavymetalsoldier666 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert doesn't live here anymore........lol.
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
I saw them in 1998 with Megadeth and they wail.
i saw them with Clutch and Stuck Mojo
heavymetalsoldier666
Lynch Mob

Post by heavymetalsoldier666 »

StonerAngel wrote:
CLutch would have been interesting to see.
Robert doesn't live here anymore........lol.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

saw them nearly a decade ago and they were good. saw them again a few years later and they sucked ass. their first albums still rules, I just can't get into the rest of their stuff.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I've always hated them. Sevendust sucks. And if their first album is good it's still too late for me to get into middle-of-the-road metal heading towards nu-metal.

Fuck Sevendust.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

End Of A Heartache is a great song.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

StonerAngel wrote:
CLutch would have been interesting to see.
they were the reason i went to that show. Clutch fucking rule live :)
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Pretty decent show on Thursday night. It started at 8:00 I guess because of that fact that it was all ages and on a Thursday. Sevendust came out with a stripped down stage and nothing but a black backdrop. Didn't know but 1 of the songs but they all had their heavy parts to them. Beers were $4.50 for a can poured into a cup. The place was about 1/2 full so there was plenty of room to move without bumping into people. I was surprised at the number of hot chicks there. Many more than the last time I was at House of Blues which was Down. Very tame crowd. Kinda looked like an ad for Abercrombie or some shit. Show ended at 9:30 which was cool because I had to work Friday.

All in all the experience was pretty laid back like seeing a band at a bar. Oh and some fat chick grabbed my lower stomach/crotch area. I still got it. :pimp: :roll: :fu:
Suns out, guns out!
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

Bar Rat wrote:Pretty decent show on Thursday night. It started at 8:00 I guess because of that fact that it was all ages and on a Thursday. Sevendust came out with a stripped down stage and nothing but a black backdrop. Didn't know but 1 of the songs but they all had their heavy parts to them. Beers were $4.50 for a can poured into a cup. The place was about 1/2 full so there was plenty of room to move without bumping into people. I was surprised at the number of hot chicks there. Many more than the last time I was at House of Blues which was Down. Very tame crowd. Kinda looked like an ad for Abercrombie or some shit. Show ended at 9:30 which was cool because I had to work Friday.

All in all the experience was pretty laid back like seeing a band at a bar. Oh and some fat chick grabbed my lower stomach/crotch area. I still got it. :pimp: :roll: :fu:
I think you like sevendust more than down. :negro:
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Bigval wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:Pretty decent show on Thursday night. It started at 8:00 I guess because of that fact that it was all ages and on a Thursday. Sevendust came out with a stripped down stage and nothing but a black backdrop. Didn't know but 1 of the songs but they all had their heavy parts to them. Beers were $4.50 for a can poured into a cup. The place was about 1/2 full so there was plenty of room to move without bumping into people. I was surprised at the number of hot chicks there. Many more than the last time I was at House of Blues which was Down. Very tame crowd. Kinda looked like an ad for Abercrombie or some shit. Show ended at 9:30 which was cool because I had to work Friday.

Yeah well I didn't go alone this time but vistited the spot where I watched Down and remanisced about the easy beer access and quick egress during and after the show respectively.
Suns out, guns out!
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

Bar Rat wrote:
Bigval wrote:

Yeah well I didn't go alone this time but vistited the spot where I watched Down and remanisced about the easy beer access and quick egress during and after the show respectively.
:lol: I didnt get the last part.
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Bigval wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:
Bigval wrote:

:lol: I didnt get the last part.
I questioned my grammer when I posted this but what I meant was that my spot afforded me easy access to beer during the show and a quick exit after.
Suns out, guns out!
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Re: Sevendust

Post by Bar Rat »

I'm seeing these guys again on Thursday @ Joe's Bar. :pimp: They go on at 10:45 and I bet they rock until the wee hours of the A.M. :pimp:
Suns out, guns out!